[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solutions for Robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 18
File: Psv3vwl.jpg (128 KB, 1200x667) Image search: [Google]
Psv3vwl.jpg
128 KB, 1200x667
>Ugly
Get a nice haircut, it helps a lot, look what style suits you the best. If you think you're ugly because of acne and such, buy acutane, it works perfectly fine. If you're really desperate about your looks, wear make up, even if you're a boy. Sometimes beard helps, if you can't grow one don't force it. Also remember that we're harsh on ourselves since we can percieve easily our "defects", and that most of the time these defects are not as bad as we think.
>Fat
Drink a lot of water and stop eating for some days, and I mean literally stop eating, not doing diets, if you stop eating for some days you'll lose weight faster; when eating againg after some days, eat less. If you're too fat and need to lose more than a few kilograms, then buy pills to lose weigh. In the end, you can excercise if you want, it's harder, but it'll help a lot. Remember, cardio is the answer to lose weight.
>Don't have friends
Making friends sure is hard. Well, the "be yourself" meme doesn't seem to work. And it's true, it doesn't work... By itself. Get to know people and get people to know you. When people say "be yourself" it doesn't mean that that way you'll make friends instantly, you have to be yourself with others so the people that you're surrounded by choose wether or not they want to be with someone like you. Also, you might think that people don't want to be with someone like you but that's not the case at all, it all depends on how you recieve people in your life. If you really want some friends, accept people and they'll accept you.
>>
File: tumblr_o5596yQbcw1rmef1zo1_500.png (143 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5596yQbcw1rmef1zo1_500.png
143 KB, 500x304
Cont
>Don't have a lover
If making friends is hard, then having a lover must be harder. True, it is. But it all starts the same way it does with friends. You have to accept people in your life, once you do that and people accept you, you'll get some friends. If you do that, probably one day you'll fall in love with one of them. Here there's no guarantee that you might get a lover, but you'll have the opportunity to get one. Once you fall in love with someone, try to be closer to them and open more to them. Don't try too hard to impress them, just get closer by being yourself.Because as I said before, they have to choose if they want to be with someone like you. If they don't, I'm sorry. You'll eventually get over that situation and find yourself falling in love again. This is about trial and error until you finally find the one.
>Being a shut-in and social skills
Going outside is not as hard as it looks. You're probably afraid of going out, but know that nothing bad is going to happen to you just because. Get the courage to go outside and once that happens you'll be able to do whatever you want. Think that there's a lot of things you can do, from meeting new people, which is a good thing, to find a job if you want. Social skills come along with confidence. If you're not confident, don't worry. Be nice with other people, it doesn't matter if sometimes people are rude, there's bad people everywhere. But, there's plenty of good people too, so just be nice in general.
>>
File: Feels.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Feels.png
7 KB, 645x773
>Depression
Getting over depression is not easy. In fact, it's the hardest one to get rid of. First, stop being so harsh on yourself, accept things as they are and then try to change what you don't like. There's plenty of things to do to make your life better, find something that makes you happy. If you have problems, don't overthink them and try to find solutions. Remember that carrying all this burden by yourself is too hard, so please try to trust someone else. If you get to know actual friends, I'm pretty sure it'll get to a point where you can discuss your problems with them and they'll happily help you, same if you have a lover.

Feel free to post other ways to help each other.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 625x626
>>29139803
>If you really want some friends, accept people and they'll accept you.
>>
>>29139844
No, that's actually true.
The majority of people might hate you or think you're weird, but there's a friend for EVERY autist out there, as unbelievable as it sounds.
>>
>>29139803
This is absolute normie tier advice, bu thanks for trying to help OP. Now get the fuck out of my board.

ree.
>>
>>29139882
Well, what else can be done besides the things in the OP?
Obviously, there are some people who are beyond hope, but there are loads of failed normies here that want to leave this shithole.
>>
How about some advice for skeletons such as myself
>>
Many robots dont take too kindly to advice. Your efforts will likely be in vain unfortunately.
>>
>>29139998
>Too thin
There's a lot of supplements you can find, most of them are pills. There are weight gainers as well. Try to eat well and drink ensure everyday. Eat protein and carbs.
>>
File: 1465289443978.jpg (8 KB, 269x211) Image search: [Google]
1465289443978.jpg
8 KB, 269x211
>>29139803
>ugly
>get a nice haircut
so if you have insane acne, unproportionalized deformations as face, maybe even scars or burn marks [...] a simpe haircut will do :^)
>>
>>29139803
>Fat
>Drink a lot of water and stop eating for some days
On a scale from 1 to You on the Retard scala, you score highscore
>>
>robot advice
>starve yourself to lose weight faster
The sole benefit does not outweigh the numerous physical and potentially emotional consequences. 0/10 advice, do not follow.
>>
Were not the kind of ugly that can be fixed by a fucking haircut you normie cunt.
>>
>>29140070
>>29140171
>If you think you're ugly because of acne and such, buy acutane, it works perfectly fine. If you're really desperate about your looks, wear make up, even if you're a boy. Sometimes beard helps

Did you even read?
>>
>>29140196
>Were not the kind of ugly that can be fixed by a fucking haircut you normie cunt.

did you?
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 500x332
>>29139838
Can't wait to apply this and get back to shitposting on r9k 10 hours a day the day after

Thanks for the advice though
>>
>>29140231
Maybe you think you're too ugly, but other people dont.
>>
>>29140302
I bet you're a solid 8/10 who thinks everyone gets it as good as you do

Fuck off
>>
>>29140320
I honestly believe you are at least a 8/10, thats how much confidence I have in you my friend.
>>
>accept people and they'll accept you
so far this is the second job where when i say "bye everybody!" as i'm leaving, no one says bye back to me.
do you know how fucking stupid that makes you feel?

people need to realize that people are shitty, it isn't always your fault you can't make friends.
>>
>>29140454
The price of being a good person. Sometimes you don't get your kindness back. You're a hero, Robot.

>Be nice with other people, it doesn't matter if sometimes people are rude, there's bad people everywhere. But, there's plenty of good people too, so just be nice in general. --->Says OP.
>>
>>29139803
Robots are in thier current pedicament because the world is seeing he largest labor surplus in history. It's the economy stupid.
>>
>>29139803

>don't eat anything at all

That will end up starving you to death f a m. Just do a 1,500 calorie diet instead. That's about 3 pounds lost a week, for every 500 calories under 3,000 calories you lose a pound. Depends on your gender and how heavy you are btw.
>>
>>29139803
>Haircut
HOW?

TELL ME HOW TO CHOOSE A HAIRSTYLE.

YOU GUYS ALWAYS SAY TO GET A HAIRCUT AND WHEN I ASK HOW TO FIND A HAIRSTYLE THAT WORKS FOR ME YOU TELL ME TO ASK MY BARBER.

BUT WHEN I ASK MY BARBER HE JUST ASKS ME WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.
>>
>>29140302
I got a haircut, washed my hair, work out 4 time a week, average build, 5'7 58kg, dressed in a shirt and pants, got good lighting for a picture,

/Soc/ rated me 5/10, Soc, the same place where average for them is 7/10,

Ya no. You can't just look good by doing what you said.
>>
But how do i get to know people? And i mean people irl, no through steam or some shit like that.
>>
>>29140651
It's a known fact that your looks can be boosted from smiling, facia expresions, the sound of your voice and mannerisms
>>
File: 1464639514732.jpg (139 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1464639514732.jpg
139 KB, 1200x1600
>tfw too ugly to improve myself
>>
>>29140709
Lal, what a troll xDdD
I bet your parents are proud of you.
>>
>>29140696
I have good posture, smile, good manners, none of that seems to matter.
>>
All of these boil down to "have more money!"

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>skelly
>acne

I eat 4000 calories a day (rice/potatoes +beef/chicken & veggies)
I drink lots of water and don't consume dairy

Go
>>
>>29140454
this happened to me too so i stopped saying bye to people and then i realized maybe it's just a vicious cycle of people feeling wronged and choosing to stop saying bye...
>>
>>29140696
>the sound of your voice
post your assumptions about me given my voice
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WDqvo5kt0a
i can't change my voice. this is what it is.
>>
>>29140914
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WDqvo5kt0a
you sound like you're in your mid 30's, but the raspy-ness is cute
>>
File: MXFWZ.jpg (44 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
MXFWZ.jpg
44 KB, 680x765
>>29140931
>you sound like you're in your mid 30's, but the raspy-ness is cute
i'm 22
>>
>>29140914
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WDqvo5kt0a
Your voice is cute
>>
Actually, I think friends are totally overrated.

Not to mention that if you're actually trying to improve yourself, the kind of loser friends you can attract probably are more of a hinderance than a help.
>>
>>29140171
Not OP, but if you've seen those "people of r9k" threads, the people who post there aren't bad. So e are really good looking even. I think only a minority are extremely bad lqokqng. Most just have bad experiences in life and as a result have extremely low self esteem and confidence. Though those are insanely hard to fix. I tried and have up on myself. I wouldn't expect anyone to try it just cause some anon said it'll work, because that never guaranteed. It's up to the individual.
>>
this is even worse than SJW normie shit

congrats OP for making my blood boil.
>>
>>29139803
>starving yourself for days is easier than eating healthy and exercising lightly for some month
>>
>>29139803
ugly - get a hair cut
balding, and ugly in a way that i cannot pin point what the problem is. I look like adam sandler
>>
>>29140620
Yeah that's what I thought you fucking idiots. You have to know about fashion to know what hairstyle looks good on you.
>>
>>29139803
Those don't work for Robots, those work for potential normies. Robots are irredeemable.
>>
>>29139803
Technically swimming is the most effective form of exercise best for losing weight.

In general this isn't very good advice.

I can give advice as before I got sick I didn't really have any of those problems and only ended up here because of it. Sickness means your fucked if its not treatable. So long as your not sick you can keep trying and in the end that is what matters. Not giving up, learning those lessons, and keep going. Your advice is pretty meh and told easily but here that stuff wont really work.
>>
File: 1392121960631.png (67 KB, 847x521) Image search: [Google]
1392121960631.png
67 KB, 847x521
>tfw heroin and assisted suicide isn't legal for the diagnosed mentally ill
>>
>>29141561
Basically a much better idea would be to make this thread about offering solutions or sympathy to other robot requests.

>>29139998
If you want to gain weight go for healthier fats and proteins while working out. Don't forget your fruits and veggies but don't focus on them either you just need them to keep diet balanced so your healthy while trying to gain weight. That way when you fill out it wont be by fat but muscle instead.

I lost a ton of weight due to my health and its been a real struggle getting it back. To the point docs gave me weight gaining meds and permission to also use the nonhealthy fats because things were so desperate. If you feel like your situation was also that bad then you should go see your doc about it.

>>29139838
Your ignoring the different types of depression which makes that kind of advice useless. Advice about ordinary depression, clinical depression, and manic depression are all very different.

>>29140454
Its best to do a shock approach. People generally while not liking you will still keep your company and can become a 'fake' friendship develops. To see if they are real do a shock and awe. Your real friends will stick around while they wont. Another approach is when you hit especially hard rough spot in life see which of your friends will pull through for you then you'll know for sure.

As it turned out none of my friends were true friends as i found out the hard way.
>>
>>29140665
>No replys
Guess I'm helpless
>>
>>29141685
>>29140665
oh my bad sorry for missing you there anon.

Getting to know people is piss easy because people LOVE talking about themselves. Just make sure you don't look terrible or smell and get them talking about themselves. Then proceed to ask questions off and on thereby allowing them to into more while convincing them at the same time that your a 'good listener'.

Really all a good listener is someone who actually pays enough attention to ask things about them. That's all it is.

If your social skills are shit and/or autism less words spoken is more but you still need to ask those questions. Eventually people will think your the quiet good listener thoughtful or witty type should you do it right.

>>29141246
You can turn into a biobot.
>>
>>29140091
I lost 6kgs in winter by undereating and not heating my room. Best way to lose weight. Not consuming calories works because you burn more than gain easily.
>>
>>29141753
How do you get a hairstyle that fits you? My hairstylist always just asks what I want and I don't know what I want.
>>
File: me recent.png (635 KB, 624x832) Image search: [Google]
me recent.png
635 KB, 624x832
>>29143287
>>29141153
fucking this
what the fuck kind of haircut am i supposed to get
>>
>>29139803
>get a nice haircut
Doesn't change ugly and irrelevant if you're losing your hair like more than a few of us are.

>acutane
Not everyone can afford medical care or has access to it. Some people have already had their skin fucked up and it's too late to fix. There are also those of us that have flat out unappealing facial features or other defects to which there is no solution.

>fat
You're right here. There's no excuse to be fat.

>Don't have friends
A very naive approach. People won't accept you just because you accept them. They know they're normal and expect you do as such but they'll still treat you as a loser or creep.
A lot of robots are also incapable of basic social interaction due to aspergers, AvPD, extreme anxiety or depression.

>don't have a lover
Same flaws as the friends section except that lovers have a huge emphasis on looks which is only remedied by a lot of money. This isn't even a good solution because then they'll only love your money, not you.

>being a shut-in
Bad things do happen just because. Normalfags like to torment robots and they don't want them to be involved in society. Robots are actively excluded. Jobs are all about connections and looking as normal as possible, which robots don't have the ability to do.

>depression
People are in this world for themselves. They don't want a robot dumping their problem on them or wasting their time listening to someone else. They'll only stick around if you have something to give them. Accepting things for what they are doesn't change anything. Many robots have accepted that their lives are shit and will never be enjoyable. It still causes the same depression.
>>
>>29143451
you look like a less retarded version of paul dano
>>
>>29143541
i guess i'll just give up before i even started then
>>
File: 1461702936622.gif (560 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
1461702936622.gif
560 KB, 583x583
>>29139803
>Fat
What if you eat emotions away?
>>
>>29143451
get something that makes your face look longer
you're not ugly you're average
>>
>>29143706
>Get something
Suggest or this thread is worthless
>You're average
Might as well keep it as is then if I can't be attractive
>>
>>29143733
>Might as well keep it as is then if I can't be attractive
you could be attractive with some surgery

chin and jaw implants are a must

lookism.net
>>
>>29143706
>you're not ugly you're average
He's lying. Your acne and un-masculine bone-structure makes you clearly below average, and this is coming from a kv NEET. Don't trust normies
>>
>>29143451
You look like a rule 63 of ScarJo and Katya. Look up haircuts for Diamond shaped face type.
>>
>>29143814
>acne
The remnants of it*, but it's primarily your facial bone structure, which of course is unfixable.

>>29143818
>haircuts for Diamond shaped face
top jej
>>
>>29143796
>Jaw implants
Yeah that's what I thought. OP advice is worthless as fuck because I need 10,000 dollars in surgery and $2000 for accutane treatment.

Thanks OP now kill yourself.
>>
File: IMG_20160608_171841.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160608_171841.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
>tfw fell for the haircut meme
>lazy eye as well
Might as well go out with a bang right?
>>
>>29143850
>Might as well go out with a bang right?
good choice
>>
>>29143850
you need more muscular neck and clenched jaw. You have that serial killer look going.
>>
>>29143530
came here to say stuff like that but this guy summed it up perfectly

we never stood a chance
>>
>>29143850
you can be a cute trapgirl son, get on hormones ASAP you can sport this quirky droopy white girl look i would probably bang you if you girled it up properly but as a guy you are fucked
>>
>>29143850
Nothing wrong with the hair, it's the face that looks like shit.

Killing yourself seems like a good option for that.
>>
>>29140744
why do you think this is a troll?

he is pretty ugly, he got clean skin and a nice haircut like OP says but still manages to look ugly
>>
>>29139803
>no manlet advice

Yeah, thats what I thought.
>>
File: 14396792632072.jpg (100 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
14396792632072.jpg
100 KB, 960x720
what haircut will help with this OP?
>>
>>29143959
He's actually average unlike >>29143451>>29143706 and you must be a huge summerfag if you don't recognize that troll.
>>
>>29144054
that guy that you quoted looks much better than him, he has a normal upper lip and philtrum, size of nose and has cheekbones and smaller forehead

i don't know if he is a troll but he is definitely uglier than average
>>
>>29144006
You look like that? No? Shut the fuck up then.
>>
What about dark rings under my eyes? I want a more permanent solution than just applying make up.
>>
>>29144086
I can guarantee you that the vast majority of females would think the troll is more attractive than a diamond shaped unclear-skinned baby face.
>>
>>29144137
i remember that guy saying that no girl was ever interested in him and that he is a khv, i guess females disagree with you
>>
>don't have friends
Stop masturbating
>don't have a lover
Stop masturbating
>being a shut-in and social skills
Stop masturbating
>>
File: gf.jpg (541 KB, 2048x1380) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
541 KB, 2048x1380
>>29144137
>I can guarantee you that the vast majority of females would think the troll is more attractive than a diamond shaped unclear-skinned baby face.
i'm the diamond shaped unclear skinned baby face guy

here is my gf
>>
>>29144573
She scored, not you.
>>
>>29144452
yeah suuure he is. Well I guess he could be if he's a manlet and/or autistic though.
>>
>>29139803
Cardio AND weight lifting anon, weight lifting burns a heap of energy, isn't as repetitive as cardio can be, and more muscle = higher metabolism and shit. Also any muscles + low weight >>>> heaps of muscles and any weight sans low, obviously.
>>
>>29144573
You're cute, and some females like that. Don't be surprised if she cheats on you with Chad though.
>>
>>29144132
You've got bigger problems than dark circles, trust me on this one
>man using makebup
>>
>>29144629
Your envy is showing
>>
>>29144629
>Don't be surprised if she cheats on you with Chad though.
well i have remote root access to her cell phone and can read and see everything she does, and it hasn't happened in 4 years, so i guess we'll see.
>You're cute
also you were just calling me below average and ugly a second ago. what gives?
>>29144603
>She scored, not you.
i don't get it.
>>
>>29144660
I envy men with handsome faces, not cute faces. Also I suggest you don't reproduce with that asian unless you want another Elliot.
>>
>>29144679
>i don't get it
With your facial aesthetics you could attract hotter girls. You're out of her league really.
>>
>>29144605
he said he is 5'7 and he seems autistic so yeah but he is pretty ugly as well i don't know what you are on about, pretty much everyone says that he is ugly when posts
>>
>>29144691
Manly guys attract more men than women.
>>
>>29144742
>facial aesthetics
kek
what aesthetics
that guy was harping on about how i have a feminine bone structure and a low test chin and need implants along with the acne/residual acne (hidden with makeup usually)

she certainly isn't as feminine as some other asians but i think she's pretty.
>>
>>29144842
>that guy was harping on
Oh I see. I changed my mind then.
>>
File: jusburself.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
jusburself.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>29144818
I just meant handsome like pic related, not manly as in gay bodybuilder.
>>
>>29139803
>Make friends sure is hard

Ya said it Op. Keep at it little anons, you'll get the hang of it by middle school.
>>
Remember that good looks aren't as important to women as they are to men. An ugly girl will never be successful in love, but an ugly man can be if he has charisma.
>>
>>29139803
I did accutane twice. Didnt work. I did however get to enjoy some side effects for the next ten years.

Your advice is shit.
>>
>>29144905
I don't want friends, I just want to fuck...
>>
>>29140709
Ender? That you dude? Been a long time.
>>
File: IMG_20151206_254811.jpg.jpg (34 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151206_254811.jpg.jpg
34 KB, 500x553
>>29144904
and before you tell me he attracts men more than women, the pics are from this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165905221
>>
>>29140897
You just suck at counting calories.

Or you forgot to mention that you run a marathon every day.
>>
>>29143530
I agree with most of this.

My hair is ok, skin is ok, slim weight, no friends (duh), virgin (duh), not a shut in because I like walking on my own, major depression.

I don't really know what else I can do? I really don't want to go on like this for the next 50 years of my life.
>>
>>29144952

this

You'd have to be around 275-300lbs to not gain weight at 4kcal a day. that dude is either a dumbass or a liar.
>>
>wear make up, even if you're a boy

Future trap detected
>>
>>29139803
Starving yourself does more harm than good. You should eat less, but literally just not eating for days is a terrible way to go about it. You will gain the weight back.

Making friends isn't like that. It has to click, just like a relationship. No click = no friend.

I do think a haircut is in order. I drop 30 dollars a month to get a haircut because of my profession. Beards only look good on some, however. Some people get beards and it just doesn't work.
>>
File: doubt.png (85 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
85 KB, 492x280
>>29139803
>>Ugly
>Get a nice haircut, it helps a lot
>>
>Drink a lot of water and stop eating for some days,
HAHA HOLY SHIT WHAT
OP are you just fucking flat out retarded?
Medical Fact: the body tries HARDER to preserve fats taken in during periods of fasting/starvation and for a significant amount of time afterwards.
The ONLY non-surgical means of weightloss is to stick to a basic low fat, calorie-optimal diet and to EXCERCISE.
>>
>>29139803
>buy accutane

oh yes of course why didn't I think of that

I'll just illegally purchase some federally controlled prescription medication from a stranger on the internet.
>>
>>29145300
Go to literally any dermitologist and they'll give you accutane or some other prescription skin medication which will have accutane in it.
>>
>>29145300
I mean you're just gonna rub this potent drug on your face for months, what can go wrong?

Honestly it's worth the risk.
>>
I'm re-writing this one "section" at a time because OP's a fucking mong.
I'm not gonna pretend to be an ascended normie or anything though, so feel free to critique or add to this

>Ugly
- Actually do get a good haircut and a consistent style. It's worth it to drop the cash on a professional hairstylist at least once to get the style figured out, but from then on if you know the name or what you want, you can typically go cheaper.
- Learn to fucking shave with a real razor, not a POS electric one. Warm water, shaving cream, aftershave. It's really not that hard, but it will take a while for your skin to get used to it. There are guides and videos on the internet for this.
- For skin care treatment, the most important thing is to expose your body to less grime and irritants (super hot water and harsh cleaners, shower water shouldn't boil you). People say different things are memes, but the pillowcase trick, cutting out dark sodas and dairy, and eating less red meat are all rumored to be true. If all else fails, accutane and/or a facial peel from a GOOD dermitologist will save you a lot of misery, but don't skimp out.
- If you're out of shape, go to /fit/ and read their starting wiki. No point in going to a gym and wasting cash if you're a 90 lb skeleton. For most people, having the strength to do a consistent set of pushups and pullups daily is typically good enough shape. Also, start walking/hiking/doing some kind of aerobic excercise for a length of time every few days of the week. This will help tremendously and give you an actual hobby.

OP is also right about us typically being harsh on ourselves, so if you feel like you're not making progress, get a second opinion. The goalshould be to make yourself more comfortable and proud of your looks, and then replicate the steps needed to look your best every day.
>>
>>29139803
>no advice for manlets

We truly are fucked
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.