[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I stop being alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
I tried talking to advice board but didnt really get any kind of responce
>>
>>29139755
FYI, the reason why your friend is so affectionate and flirty with you is likely because she knows you're "safe" and there's no possibility of genuine intimacy there. It wouldn't be like that if you were in a relationship with her.

As for your query, though, the real question isn't how you can stop being alone it's how you can stop feeling like you need someone else to fill a void in you. Because clearly that isn't working out too well for you. For whatever reason you're looking for someone to do something for you that you should be doing for yourself. Probably show you genuine compassion, possibly to a part of you that you've repressed or are unwilling to acknowledge and embrace. You've heard the cliche a million times, I know, and I'm probably wasting my figurative breath by telling it to you again, but: you can't love another if you don't love yourself. There's no substitute for your own compassion and acceptance, and you have to figure out how and in what way you're denying yourself that.
>>
If you want to talk to me im always on skype as "celticladyfan"
>>
>>29139881
I know Thats why I said i knew it was wrong to think that way about her. I just cant be happy I dont even know what i like anymore people ask me sometimes what i like to do or what i like to play or watch and when i think about it I just cant remember what i loved. I never used to be this way until i met my very first love. Im not looking for some one to do something for me im just in a bad spot the worst rut iv truely ever been in and I just need help i only ever reach out when i feel motivated to...
>>
I seriously often times compar myself to chris chan. I know thats really sad but we are sort of the same but im not even close to as autistic as he is. We have a quest or a life goal and once we get this goal we will be happy truely happy forever. I just know ill be happy i know i will if i could meet some one like me
>>
>>29139946
>I never used to be this way until i met my very first love.
Probably because she was emotionally abusive and destructive toward you. Doesn't that suggest that you're doing something wrong? Firstly that you're a poor judge of character when someone seems to be giving you what you're compelled to find, and secondly that you're rendering yourself too vulnerable.

>im just in a bad spot the worst rut iv truely ever been in
There are worse things than being in a rut. Just go out and try something new. Like therapy, maybe.

>>29139976
>We have a quest or a life goal and once we get this goal we will be happy truely happy forever. I just know ill be happy i know i will if i could meet some one like me
I used to think exactly that myself. For a very long time. Finally I realize we would just be two mentally ill people who, despite understanding each other well, wouldn't actually be able to help each other.
>>
>>29139997

>Probably because she was emotionally abusive and destructive toward you.
I know and i see she is I really do..

>There are worse things than being in a rut. Just go out and try something new. Like therapy, maybe.
I take online counselling and they just tell me the same shit that does not help

>wouldn't actually be able to help each other.
Of course we could and the person im looking for would be younger and clingy or retarded possibly that would never want to leave me as i never wanted to leave my first love
>>
>>29139755
>i even tried grooming autistic people
requesting more about this
>>
>>29140268
this

OP reading your posts, you sound like a truly autistic little man.
>>
>>29140268
Well there was a second part that I couldnt upload cuz "un original" But I explained that i scheme to meet people or be with people. So I had this idea in my head only a autistic girl or whatever they may be may get hooked on my if i groomm the as my friend for a very long time and then they would confess feeling to me. or some one much younger who is easy to get on the hook. Also i will say i am a-sexual so no statutory laws would be broken.
>>
>>29140282
And I am border line autistic
>>
I dont think a normal person could ever like me
>>
>>29139755
I hate tripfags so goddamn much
>>
>>29140227
>I take online counselling and they just tell me the same shit that does not help
Try a different counselor, then. A real life one might work better. You may have to try several before you find one you can work well with.

>younger and clingy or retarded possibly that would never want to leave me
What you'd find is that, before long, you're not getting what you need from them. And then you turn manipulative and abusive. Or possibly vice versa. Because you're on a wild goose chase for something no one can really give you.

As horribly ill-advised as it is, your best bet might be to look into self-professed yanderes. If you haven't heard of the concept before, it combines the Japanese words for illness and love. It describes an unhealthy, possessive, obsessive kind of relationship or individual. /d/ always has a thread going about it: >>>/d/yandere and there's a dating site at yandere.org
>>
>>29140453
He is not a tripfag, retard.
>Hurr durr im autistic and so alone please help me.

But, for real, Op. Try to make some friends, even if they are online. They'll help you so you don't feel lonley
>>
>>29140672
>yandere.org
I really appreciate the help i signed up for yandere i think i am a lil hopeful it will work
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.