[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide or homeless life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 3453453645457.gif (542 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
3453453645457.gif
542 KB, 500x344
First of let me say this, I finished highschool and gratuated college as goldsmith
>inb4 reee normie gtfo my board rrreeee
but sadly as I shouldve realised finding a job in this sector is almost impossible to every extend, and being 25 now it's a little too late to rev up another study with my financial state, I currently live at home and desperately try to find a job but honestly the idea of a life full of random shitty cleaning jobs and whatnot depresses me to no end, and I honestly cant pick between jumping the train or running off and living on the streets, what do
>>
I was homeless twice!
You can find a will to live while being homeless.
You'll be okay.
Or if you die homeless die in a nice secluded its better then throwing yourself infront of a train.
>>
>>29139415
How would you go about mostly? Begging or stealing? I imagine begging is gonna be fucking hard for me to do being so fresh out of the "normie" life. And yeah I guess that is a fair point, the idea of a train is honestly still pretty fucking harsh
>>
>>29139380
(((goldsmith)))
my extension made me kek
>>
>>29139380

learn to silversmith and make earrings and sell them on etsy

the gems can be bought in bulk for <$100 and silver is cheap, you just need the skill to make something artistic that people will buy

at least try it before an heroing senpai
>>
>>29139380
I've been homeless as a result of mental illness at a few points, and it's definitely doable.

Find a house with no-one living in it, preferably not one for sale, and get a door open WITHOUT breaking it. Depending on where you live, if there's no evidence that you forced entry into the house, it's not trespass or breaking and entering, as unless there's a sign or something obvious saying it's private property, you haven't actually been told you can't be there. If the police leave, just profess innocence, say the door was open when you got there and leave as soon as they ask.

Rely on charities for food and look for one that can provide a post box for some form of social security, and you can live relatively comfortably.

It's even possible to get the power and water put on at the house you're squatting in, if you're able to talk the power company into it, they generally don't care that much.

Here's a link that explains it better than I did.
http://www.archiv.squat.net/squatbook1/index.html

Though I'd add you should keep looking for work, it's always nice to be able to live somewhere without having to worry about if the neighbours will find out you're there illegally.
>>
>>29140012
Also, bridges are tempting to live under, good public shelter and usually out of the way, but every other bum on the streets has the same idea, and you'll get mugged unless you're scary enough to keep them away. And even then, some are crazy or on drugs, and it won't always work, you'll nearly definitely have to fight at some point if you're living in public areas.

Squatting is much better.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.