[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been socially isolated for years, and I have crippling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1465197248627.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465197248627.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
I have been socially isolated for years, and I have crippling social anxiety that makes me come off as odd and it's hard to form relationships with people. I don't know what I want anymore but I'm tired of being completly alone and living a shitty life.
>>
>>29139368
Better become a tripfagging piece of shit then.
>>
>>29139368

>Brandon
>and that woman

kek
>>
>>29139368
Yeah, nah fuck off brandon.
>>
>>29139388
This OP it does wonders for your self esteem and my cock is harder than ever.
>>
>>29139368
It's a weird feeling to want to have a social life and be around people, but when I am I get targeted and treated like shit. The thing that pisses me off it's like it happens to no one else. I'm tired of wasting days, I'm tired of missing out, I'm tired of not having a life. I hate everything that's been going on for the last 5 years and I can't seem to get out of it.
>>
>>29139523
Sitting in this house depressed all the time sucks.. Just wish things would get better.
>>
>>29139631
try harder, lose weight, get a better job, dress better, eat better..brandon you've been saying shit like this for years, do something or stop bitching.
>>
>>29139905
and delete your facebook for now. you make yourself look like a moron. stop tripping too.
>>
Try going outside once in a while. Do volunteer work at a thrift store and get to know the employees or something.
Tell them you're there doing community service for probation.
I did that and met a few cute girls that worked there plus other social interactions.
>>
>>29139965
>girls
I'm 5'5, 230lbs, have very low self esteem,poor body image, and social anxiety. I'm not thinking about talking to any girl until I look better. I'm way too insecure with myself and my weight .
>>
I like being alone. I get sick of people easily, partly because most people are shit cunts and i don't like dealing with their shit.
>>
>>29140025
Start now and get used to rejection.
Even when /fit/ and sociable you'll get rejected more then not
>>
>>29139368
>be paranoid and deluded

>u just need 2 try harder man

>lol oops actually no that was just the amphetamine you were being told to take for your "ADHD" because you dont see the point in doing school work years behind what people your age should be doing

>become paranoid and deluded again

>u just need 2 try harder man

>lol oops actually no that paranoia was actually the symptom of a disease that has been slowly killing you for years and now you have another similar disease resulting from that being untreated, so you're a balding manlet who will never recover, and you can no longer eat 99% of the food everyone else eats without becoming extremely ill, and you feel like you're dying generally all the time

but hey at least i dont go completely insane with either rage or terror until my hands start going numb every day or two now
>>
>>29140025
>poor body image
>low self esteem

That's cause you're a fat fuck Brandon
>>
>>29140234
Yeah..I know. I'm doing something about it though, trying at least.
>>
File: kaszanka.png (239 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
kaszanka.png
239 KB, 666x666
>>29140234
skelly 4 life

also fuuck off my hugbox you goddamn normie halfling scum, there is no place for you

WE WILL CLENSE 4CHAD from this shit.

avaiting moots second coming so /r9k/ shithole gets shut down forever

Save our souls robots. Protect ourselves and bevare of the normie. Because they will never leave us survive in peace
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.