[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that every moderately attractive girl older
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: Massive-cock-fuck-teen-girl.gif (948 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Massive-cock-fuck-teen-girl.gif
948 KB, 320x240
Friendly reminder that every moderately attractive girl older than 18 has been used by Chad
>>
>>29139339
>.gif
just why
>>
>>29139339
>older than 18
I'm sure we can go way lower and it still true
>>
>>29139339
TIL Women are percieved as used tissues if fucked by anyone.

It's not like they have a monthly cleaning process or anything.

Wait...
>>
>>29139589
t. autism

They'll never forget Chads turbo-cock. Why would they go for you if they could just hook up with another Chad?
>>
>>29139612
That is some deep seeded bitterness you got there, care to talk?
>>
>>29139612
An average girl (a girl with exactly 10 sexual partners) has about an 0.0021% chance of talking a guy with dick greater than or equal to 7 inches.

An average girl (with 100 sexuak partners) still only has a 0.018% of ever taking a dick that big.

This shouldn't be that surprising since men with dicks that big make up less than 0.2% of the male population, so that's something like 1 in 500 men have a cock >= 7".

I have legitimately sat down and worked this out
>>
>>29139747
>average girl has 100 sexual partners
No fucking way that's true.
I'm not offended or anything, I couldn't care less about 3D girls, but I'm a little shocked.
>>
>>29139779
Sorry I probably should have explained "average girl" here is just a construction I made to make the whole question more amenable to analysis. An average girl (ilr real) has between 5 and 12 partners.

I was just showing that's its still incredibly improbable that a girl would encounter a dick that big, even if she was a total whore.
>>
>>29139747
That's with the retarded belief that every man has an equal chance of having sex and has the same amount of sex.

Men with smaller dicks do not have sex. Men with average dicks do not have sex as frequently as larger dicked men. A large dicked man will get around more, be more confident, and have sex more frequently as his popularity spreads and more girls hear about his endowment
>>
>>29139747
You're taking into account on averages without factoring in that guys with bigger dick get laid MUCH more then guys with smaller dicks.
Chances are if a girl has slept with 10 guys, at least one of them had a dick 7 inches or bigger.
>>
>>29139872
>>29139842
There is no evidence to suggest that the penis size of sexually active men is any higher than that of non-sexually active ones apart from a couple shitposters that couldn't back up what they said when asked to. Don't take memes so seriously.
>>
File: 1454614439633.jpg (44 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
1454614439633.jpg
44 KB, 620x350
>>29139834
No, an average 22 year old has had about 15-20 partners.

At least here in Cuckville Capital [spolier]aka sweden[/spoiler]
>>
>>29139899
No, but a rational person would be able to put two and two together.
>>
>>29139899
More sex=more androgens
More androgens=bigger cock
>>
>>29139932
>sweden
hitta pa nat ikvall?
>>
>>29139374
not legally

>>
>>29139842
>That's with the retarded belief that every man has an equal chance of having sex and has the same amount of sex

Nope, I thought some faggot would out this objection out, so everything that I've done is based on how many men girls sleep with and the distribution of penis size.

You only have to assume 3 things:
>Penis size is normally distributed
>An average girl has exactly 10 sexual partners
>Girls pick who they want to sleep with
>There is no correlation between external factors (such as race and height) and penis size. This is backed up by evidence.

>>29139872
>Chances are
Based on what?

>a girl has slept with 10 guys, at least one of them had a dick 7 inches or bigger.

You do realise what you're saying, right? A man with a dick greater than 7" comes along every 1 in 500 men, in the US that's about 700,000 men.
>>
>>29140038
>A man with a dick greater than 7" comes along every 1 in 500 men
that would make me a freak of nature as I'm well beyond that. I need to leave this small town
>>
>>29139612

Your obsession over what women remember is pretty fucking weird, anon.

Still, it's hardly surprising that a virgin and a failure has to resort to making things up to help him cope.
>>
>>29140038
Your basing your conclusion on state average, which take into account of all different types of ethnic groups. Obviously you can see how this would skew the results.

It would make more sense if you segregated these woman by race. Your conclusion would hold much more merit then.

Ex. Chances are an Asian or Indian girl will less likely see a penis over 7 inches where as for a black or white girl, the chances are much higher.
>>
>>29140087
>Obviously you can see how this would skew the results.

There is no correlation between dick size and race.
>>
>>29139958

>being so retarded you actually believe penis size =social skills
>>
>>29140113
There obviously is though. How can you deny it when there is statistical proof?
>>
>>29140113
wrong
Niggers have been stereotyped as having huge dicks since the ancient greek's day. Every culture that runs into them comments on their dicks
>>
>>29139958
That's not an argument anon. The average man is sexually active, and the average man has an average dick.

>>29139964
Sex doesn't relate to increased androgens at all. Penis size also doesn't increase if you take testosterone, it's not as simple as you're putting it.
>>
>>29140124
It makes sense if you think about it.
Guys with smaller dick will be less confident, hence he will have less partners.
Guys with average dicks will have average partners, but most probably be in relationships.
Guys with bigger dicks will probably sleep around because of the confidence they have from having a big dick.

The only big dicked virgins are the autist who post on r9k.
>>
>>29139339
The way you people talk about "Chad" makes it seem like he is some lone loverboy, showing his guns and deflowering women left and right. I'm trying to put into words the image this conjures up, but my vocabulary is failing me, so hopefully it will suffice to say that the image is hilarious.
>>
>>29140133
>>29140134
>There was only one study of 320 men in Negroids and two studies of 445 men in Mongoloids. There are no indications of differences in racial variability in our present study, e.g. the study from Nigeria was not a positive outlier
>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/full

Although the authors admit that better quality data is needed before any firm conclusion can be reached.
>>
I am a tranny, but I will admit this.

I am basically /r9k/ except I take hormones to look like a girl. In the past two years, I lost my virginity at 23, I had 8 different sexual partners. No one wants to date me and I give up sex any time someone gives me attention.

I feel so alone. No one wants me for anything more than sex. I have no irl friends and no one will date me.
>>
>>29140164
You're making a huge amount of jumps here. Who says a guy with a big dick will want to sleep around, or have a high self esteem? Where's some evidence to back this up?

Who says a guy with an average dick won't sleep around heaps?

Where is the evidence to you making all of these assumptions?

Just going "it works if you think about it" doesn't count, by the way, as you're not actually explaining why it works, or giving any data.
>>
>>29140194
Why the fuck do you think anyone here cares about your bullshit problem? That shit isn't relevant here you stupid fuck.
>>
>>29140164
>It makes sense if you think about it
Only in your fevered mind.
>>
>>29140170
he 99% of the time has a gf who worships the ground he walks on, and he cheats on her

its hilarous because women tell you to threat them nicely then they shit into your heart for some handsome rich fag who will do the same to them
>>
>>29140164

It doesn't make sense at all. There is no legitimate correlation between dick size and confidence
>>
>>29140236
Everyone likes that, not just girls. Relationships get boring as fuck real quick, unless there's intense drama and emotions and messiness. Same reason 90% of robots go for the Borderline Personality Disorder insane girl, instead of the plain boring uninteresting boring fembot.
>>
>>29140194
what do they say when they find your penis
>>
>>29140212
I never said it was absolute, just more likely. Especially this modern hyper sexual society.
>>
>>29140259
>There is no legitimate correlation between dick size and confidence
To a retard, no there wouldn't be
>>
>>29140297
Well, seeing as you've given absolutely no proof or evidence beyond your own assumptions, I don't think it's really a point worth following up on.

There's no reason to assume that a guy with a bigger dick is automatically more confident or sexually promiscuous unless you also make a huge amount of assumptions about the rest of the hypothetical men, namely that they are more socially capable and all around attractive, as well as several other personality characteristics.

This only makes sense with your pre-existing biases, it's not scientific or empirical at all like the other guy with statistics is.

>>29140318
Good argument, you sure showed him wrong!
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.