[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people actually like thick girls, or is it just a defense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 59KF9i3.jpg (263 KB, 936x1413) Image search: [Google]
59KF9i3.jpg
263 KB, 936x1413
Do people actually like thick girls, or is it just a defense mechanism because they know they can't get a skinny/fit gf?t
>>
>>29139015
That kind of thick you posted in that pic is extremely desirable.
>>
I think some legit like them.
>>
>a defense mechanism because they know they can't get a skinny/fit gf?

This. For some weird reason men subconsciously think that thick girls are easier to get than skinny/fit girls.
>>
I don't think I can "get" any girls. I still masturbate to all sorts. Whatever makes me hard in the moment really.
>>
File: 1455416480728.jpg (80 KB, 603x904) Image search: [Google]
1455416480728.jpg
80 KB, 603x904
why would i want anything less?
>>
>>29139208
more cowgirl?
>>
>>29139015
That girl is pretty hot though. Almost too fat, but still sexy.
>>
>>29139107
>>29139015
Lol old roasties mad that they spent their years slaving away to get thin only to have the game change on them out of nowhere and now men prefer thicc girls with boisterous asses and volutuptous curves.

Guys love thicc girls your picture OP is a ideal for most guys. Like her body is full and she has curves and thickness. Shes a 10/10 did you really post her as a bad example? Guys will like girls with bodys not as good as her by far as long as she has thiccness in the right places and ratios.
>>
>>29139156
Yeah, I'm agreeing with this guy. I can accept that I'm not desirable to most of not all women so that doesn't really play a factor in it, but I like thick women and skinny women. I don't like fatties or spooky skeletons, but I think in between is a variety of desirable body types.
>>
I strongly prefer thick girls. they're a lot more fun to fuck. I prefer thick first, then thin, then skinny, then fat, then anorexic. Fat girls can be fun as hell to fuck, but there's shame involved. anorexic girls are not even fun to fuck.

meaty pussy is best pussy.
>>
>>29139015
I like skinny girls, but not fit girls. I don't like things that are hard to attain, so a pale thin (but flabby) girl with small or flat boobs is my standard. I don't even care about hygiene all that much.

but no fat girls.
>>
>>29139156
Pretty much this, but in masterbation I do trend towards thick.
>>29139107
It's been a good night for the tears of roasties
>>
Well, my country's media seems to promote only those. And i'm ok with this.
>>
>>29139015
That girl is skinny. She's just thick. It is much different than fat.

Thick > Skinny > Average > Jacking off
>>
>>29139015
Muh anecdot
>dated a solid 9
>busty 10Es
>tiny waist, nice hips
>nice(ish) butt
>really long blonde hair
>the typical 'hot chick' make-up and sense of fashion, the works
>loved having her on my arm
>made so many guys mad, especially since I'm pushing 6/10 on a good day
>one major downer
>shit at fucking
>like really shit at fucking
>upload whatareteeth.exe
>extract whatissaliva.zip
>general deadbeat in bed
>so to me, she was a solid 7 at best
>she was kind of annoying at times, but not enjoying sex is something else
>dump her
>1 year later
>start dating short squishy chick
>to everyone she is a solid 6
>has a shocking sense of fashion and no make up
>never wears anything flattering
>'6 is a fair call'
>not until you get her undressed and in bed
>holy hell
>holy fuckin' hell!
>'Where did they come from?!'
>awesome perky 10E tits
>that amazing diamond box gap
>not the kind where you can fly a plane through
>the kind where her cute pussy lips perfectly present themselves when lying on her front
>but furthermore, she was a bit chubby all round
>no cellulite surprisingly
>or at least no where near as much as the previous "9"
>and I actually starting enjoying seeing her little chubby tummy
>and always have 3 years later

I don't think I have a fetish, but I can't look at skinny chicks any more, they need some squish.

TLDR; I dated a '9' but I thought she was a '7', then dated a '6' and I now think she's my '10'.
>>
>>29139015

i like pretty much all the girls if the face isn't ugly, but i do have a preference for chubbier girls
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.