[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i tell my mom I'm attracted to her? i always have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: p.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
should i tell my mom I'm attracted to her? i always have since i was a kid.. I'm moving back into her place, and need my fellow robots opinions on the matter.
>>
Not at first but try to be nice to her and love her more if she loves you too

Then when she is really happy and loves you so you can confess you find her attractive and maybe make out or something
>>
Go for it, OP, honesty is the best policy and you've probably already made her cum a few times
http://sexuality.about.com/od/anatomyresponse/a/orgasm_breastfe.htm
>>
>>29138961
How else would she know if you don't tell her?
>>
You should be able to trust her with anything, so I don't see why not.
>>
>>29138961
It will probably ruin your relationship in an irreversible way.
>>
>>29139521
This is the only good advice, don't listen to the other retards here
>>
>>29138961
if youre dads out of the picture sure

if not then dont

make sure you can handle getting kicked out cause it could get blown out of proportion
>>
>>29138961
Do you want to have a place to stay? If so, then keep your yap shut.
>>
Go for it if you think she's the type to handle it. Told my mom a few years back and never seemed bothered. She even started to dress to my liking. Think it's cause she liked the male attention she would get.
>>
fap then decide my embroeyo
this is a rule i live by
>>
>>29138961
You're used to being a beta orbiter right? Just compliment and go on with your day. It'll really fuck things up, just call her beautiful and the "I wish there was a girl" like you stick. Or go for it. Stranger things have happened
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.