[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hiro makes a sticky on /v/ asking what rules people want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1464837966023.png (40 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1464837966023.png
40 KB, 1024x768
>hiro makes a sticky on /v/ asking what rules people want
>fucking everyone wants IDs and heavy moderation

Why does it seem like so many people on this site, hate the concept of this site? It seriously seems like most people would be happier on a site like reddit with usernames.

Why is the concept of anonymity not valued anymore, even on the website most known for its anonymity?
>>
>>29138877
Stopping samefags and the rampant shitposting doesn't mean you would rather reddit with usernames. A randomised ID doesn't take away from your anonymity.
>>
Because full anonymity and freedom leads to shit content
>>
because everyone is an anti freedom cuck these days. the whiners have won, and they will doom us all
>>
>>29139372
No, but a shit user base does.
>>
>>29139372
you are shit, redditor
originalio
>>
Literally name one issue that's a problem with IDs without
>muh anonymity
You're still anon, stupid, unless you trip.
>>
>>29138877
>5000 posts and still growing
that shitty board needs rules against a bunch of stupid shit that gets spammed there every day

the constant e-celeb and meme threads take the irony to a whole new level
>>
>>29139417
because there is no reason to have them.
It's like if you got a bike and added two more handlebars on top of the original handle bars
There's no fucking reason
>>
>>29139449
samefagging is a dirty and effective argument tactic that runs rampant around these parts
>>
>>29138877
this site isn't lel secret club. What you say and do on here can be tracked. The whole anonymous thing needs to be removed
>>
I hope they don't add IDs, being able to act like different people in one thread is part of the fun
>>
>>29138877
plz spoonfeed me the archived thread, can't find it in /v/.
>>
>>29139354
sure it does, how am I supposed to sock puppet bump my thread to get authentic discussion rolling or attack the normies and make them feel like they're getting ganged up on if I have an id?
>>
>>29139383
Yeah man. These cucks have DISINTEGRATED anonymity. Pathetic desu! It's their fault, they should infringe on our lawless anonymous wasteland. Right, tripfag?
>>
>>29139682
people should have the choice to be anonymous or not, instead of being forced into either anonymity or identity. forced anon is part of why Wizchan is so cancerous
>>
>>29138877
Thread IDs still maintain anonymity.
>>
>>29138877
so we are all going to vote for banning female posts if an Hiro does it here, right?
>>29139642
>i cant find the sticky
are you shitting me my man?
>>
File: img000009 (2) - Copy.png (28 KB, 156x158) Image search: [Google]
img000009 (2) - Copy.png
28 KB, 156x158
>>29139782
thanx friendo, I always scroll past the rules sticky as quick as possible to get to first thread.

I was once blind, but now I see!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.