[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone at school knows me and a lot of cool kids like me, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Everyone at school knows me and a lot of cool kids like me, I sit at lunch with them. How come they never invite me to anything? My really close friend went to a party tonight, but never asked me to tag alone. Whenever I make the effort to ask if I can come, he makes up an excuse like "Oh, it probably won't be that fun." Fucking sucks, man...
>>
File: 1461890461905.jpg (27 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1461890461905.jpg
27 KB, 450x338
A) They don't want you to be there, and only hang out with you due to pity.

B) They don't want to be seen with you

C) You're a total buzzkill.

Don't bother denying it
>>
Bump my thread. Unoriginal comment fuck off.
>>
>>29138749
Maybe youre

>That kid who thinks he has friends but is too stupid to realize no one likes him
>>
you seem underage
originallldylayrslyrakyryralyralyd
>>
>>29138844

That just hit like a ton of bricks.

probably B desu...wow. fuck.
>>
>>29138862

Well it just clicked.

That hurts.
>>
fuck i hate how you kids can just blatantly post of your highschool sophomore adventures and not get banned until you post a number
go away
>>
>>29138902

I'm 18. Senior.
>>
>>29138900
Not saying youre that guy for sure but ive seen a couple
>>
>>29138914
You know that's a lie
>>
But i talk with my friend every day. They acknowledge me and like me. I'm really confused. Maybe I don't seem like the partying type so they don't invite me?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>29138749
every party needs a pooper that's why they invited you

party pooperrr

party pooperrrrrrr
>>
Maybe it's that you don't add much to social interactions. If you want to be someone's friend outside of school and be invite to other events you need to add something for example be funny, have interesting things to say, actually be down to socialize which if you're posting in this thread you probably have to work on. If this isn't the case then maybe the reasoning is in previous comments
>>
>>29138935
>maybe im not the partying type

That shouldnt affect it. Maybe they just want to hang out with different people in the parties? When i was 16 or so, i wasnt always wanted either. There was a couple of my friends and a couple of girls that wanted to hang out by themselves. Id say things are ok if you go out with them like once a week, or have atleast some social contact either than school with them.
>>
>>29139056

Fuck.

Maybe not having a car is the reason? I feel like it is. I should probably start saving up for one.
>>
>>29139076
Man, i dont think a car will fix your social relationships
>>
>>29139129

You're right. Plenty of people I know don't own cars and do better than me. Fuck it. If things don't get better in college I'll just off myself then rather than August. Good shit.
>>
>>29139076
BECAUSE YOU ARE UGLY
>>
>>29139158

Don't be an idiot. You shouldn't kill yourself over something as little as that.
>>
>>29139158
>>29139212

Also you should get off r9k if you're feeling this way. This place amplifies your insecurities and isn't a place to go if you want to think clearly.

A word of advice for when you get to college: MAKE ABSOLUTE SURE you join clubs and socialize early on. One reason it can be hard to make friends is because cliques have already formed. You don't even have to have a great personality if you just get into a clique early.
>>
They hang out with you because they have the hope you will spare their lives when you burst into the school killing everyone.
>>
>>29138914
All of the eighteen year olds just graduated you fucking retard.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.