[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw bad dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: beep beep.gif (1007 KB, 485x646) Image search: [Google]
beep beep.gif
1007 KB, 485x646
>tfw bad dreams
>>
File: reasons.png (105 KB, 430x403) Image search: [Google]
reasons.png
105 KB, 430x403
>used to have cool nightmares with ghosts and monsters and Beksinski-like environments
>now nightmares are usually just shit like having blood diarrhea or teeth falling out or getting a computer virus
>>
File: 1461394009458.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1461394009458.png
1 MB, 800x800
>sense I am having a nightmare
>will myself to wake
>I do
Feels comforting.
>>
>>29138432
>My dad and me over a great table, in the middle of nowhere.
>He falls off from the table and I can see how grass quickly grows everywhere, almost reaching the table
>I can see my dad walks leaving marks on the grass but I can't really see him
>I get off the table aswell to look for him and somehow, I lose myself inside the grass

My father is at jail, I was going to see him the next morning...

It was a kind of a nightmare
>>
>>29138888
>The instant calm you can feel knowing it was all just a dream.
>>
Boring dreams are worse. I would rather have nightmares than dream about my fucking job.
>>
>haven't had sleep paralysis for weeks
>get it last night
>feel some shadowy dark-force engraving my body sending crazy ass chills
>thought it was going to drag me to the underworld if I didn't immediately snap out of it as soon as I NOPE'd
>>
i've purposefully been inducing sleep paralysis every night and something always comes to talk to me but i can't respond. i keep trying to stay in that state so i can eventually drift into dream state but it seems like i almost instinctively hold my breath until i exit the paralysis.

because of the way i sleep i cannot ever see what it is that comes to sit next to me or touch me, but i know that it is female and not malicious.
>>
>>29139240
This desu, hate dreams that aren't anime/waifu related
>>
File: mEaj0sv[1].jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
mEaj0sv[1].jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>29138432
>constantly think abut the perfect girlfriend
>successfully made up a ideal girlfriend in my head
>a week ago I had a dream that we were in front of a fire, and she was laying her head down on my heart, stroking my hair and my sides
>she was about to say "i love you"
>I woke up crying
>>
>>29139327
>have amazing dream one night where the world looks amazing and surreal like in a Kyoani anime, usually hanging in a beautiful field with qt girl
> wake up to this boring world on a boring overcast depressing day
I wish I could sleep forever sometimes t b h
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.