[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain pills to me fam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (407 KB, 1500x1093) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
407 KB, 1500x1093
Can someone explain the distinction to me between red, iron, and the black pills. Also which one do you believe.
>>
Anyone who thinks they are real just want to think they are part of a bigger picture, really they are all faggots.
>>
>>29138326
red pill: the belief that the bottom 90% of men are considered disposable by society
iron pill: the belief that might makes right, you need force and strength to defend or impose values
black pill: the belief that nothing matters or the decline/destruction of society is inevitable
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>29138639
Can you reword that because I didn't understand what you said.
>>
>>29138680
Sounds like a you problem.
>>
>>29138667
So iron pill is fascism/social darwinism and black pill is nihilism?

Why are these being given new names?
>>
>>29138745
Black pill is not nihilism. Nihilism is the idea that their are no objective values. Black pill is the idea that your actions mean very little. What you accomplish and how far you go in life is outside your control.
>>
>>29138745
they are given new names because we live in a post matrix world and egdy shitlords love their memes. it could be discussed sensibly but faglords love screeching "REDPILL" etc. they think it is cool.
>>
>>29138326
>iron pill
Isn't that for iron deficiency?
>>
>>29138667
>red pill: the belief that the bottom 90% of men are considered disposable by society
>iron pill: the belief that might makes right, you need force and strength to defend or impose values
>black pill: the belief that nothing matters or the decline/destruction of society is inevitable

So basically:
Survival of the fittest
Protestant work ethic
Nihilism
>>
>>29138834
I agree that pill labels are stupid, but I like the term "redpill." I guess that's basically "disillusioned" though.
>>
iron pill is a /pol/ meme comic character
>>
>>29138745
iron pill is from what I understand it the belief that no matter whether or not an idea or system is actually right, optimal, moral, etc. there needs to be force and strength applied to defend it from others or impose it on others because everyone in the world doesn't always listen to reason and force is the ultimate conflict resolution. So it can be any political system or lack of political system, it's basically saying the physically dominant will get to keep and/or spread their views regardless of if they are right.

black pill could be considered a form of nihilism but a lot of the people DO believe there is some actual good or right way to live or for the world to be, but they have just come to believe that it is inevitable given the current situation and course of current events that their ideal society will inevitabally be destroyed or never achieved.

>>29138882
not survival, sex for the hottest
not christcuck turn the other cheek, actually just being trained in self defense and being self sufficient
pretty much, or just feeling despair that their ideal will never be achieved or maintained
>>
>>29138794
So black pill = fatalism?
>>
>>29138973
Sort of. It's quasi-fatalistic. The black pill allows for some agency but 98% of everything is outside of any meaningful control.
>>
>>29138989
>Sort of. It's quasi-fatalistic. The black pill allows for some agency but 98% of everything is outside of any meaningful control.
This is the kind of bullshit that belongs in a liberal arts college's literature classroom.

Absolute bullshit
>>
>>29139048
Why? What's so bad about it? I mean it is fairly true.
>>
File: gold diggers.jpg (101 KB, 768x435) Image search: [Google]
gold diggers.jpg
101 KB, 768x435
>>29138667
It seems I'm taking these pills on a daily basis for at least 10 years now.
>>
>>29139066
the quote isn't entirely true, if you are good looking you have inherent value and women won't demand money, in fact they will PAY YOU to fuck them (look up the male stripper industry if you want proof of this). If you aren't good looking then yes you are only seen as a potential exploitable resource by the vast majority of women for your money. If you are productive and wealthy and red pilled you can always refuse to pay or marry women, just remember if they won't fuck you for free like they fuck Chads then they don't actually like you.
>>
>>29139065
>fairly true
Based on what? Something is either true or false. What the fuck is "fairly true"? And how are you measuring that 98%?
>>
>>29139137
It's an estimate. The black pill is true.
>>
>>29139065
I think anon got butthurt over the big words you were using and it gave him flashbacks to not understanding said big words in his "college's literature classroom." No doubt he currently works at McDonalds or something and loathes anyone with the brains to advice beyond the ranks of head burger technician.
>>
>>29139124
Women exploit handsome men too if they can. Just look at all the rich actors and so the wife takes half of their stuff after a few years because she got bored.
>>
I would like to coin a new term -- "the pink pill" or the belief that QT traps and fembois make for a superior relationship over women.
>>
>>29138326
>red pill
Naturalist determinism. Races are inherently at war, women are naturally sluts etc.

>green pill
Red pill is a trick by the elites to keep you preoccupied with trivial bullshit so you don't notice that they have all the power.
>>
>>29139192
yea that is true I wasn't thinking of that. What I meant is that handsome men have inherent value in that they can get laid without having to pay for it, but yes it is true that a woman will not pass up the opportunity to take from him additionally if she can. Why these handsome men would be so stupid as to sign a contract giving her the ability to use govt. violence to take half of his wealth whenever she wants is beyond my understanding
>>
>>29139253
I thought part of being the red-pilled is realizing who actually has power. So wouldn't that technically include the green pill.
>>
>>29139256
Men are by nature romantics. Even a Chad will want to settle down with a women he perceives attractive enough. Women have their friends and family and pretty much every man they ever meet for emoitional support and comfort. Men only have their moms and their female partners. After a certain age your mom isn't really there anymore.
>>
File: yep.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
yep.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>internet philosophizers.....
>>
>>29139233
I'll drink to that!

Orgign
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.