[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, robots will you help me make sure that feminism doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: sillary.jpg (71 KB, 454x665) Image search: [Google]
sillary.jpg
71 KB, 454x665
Well, robots will you help me make sure that feminism doesn't take control of this country?
>>
File: trump.png (427 KB, 494x373) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
427 KB, 494x373
Well of course I will.
>>
I'm not voting for clinton or trump. Probably doesn't matter in my state anyways.
>>
File: 843167781438806851.jpg (230 KB, 1484x960) Image search: [Google]
843167781438806851.jpg
230 KB, 1484x960
>>29138217
Don't be swayed by your false prophet.

He preys on your anxieties and fears for his own personal gain. He is not a true fighter, just a clown who came up with his act a year ago
>>
File: ses pointing.png (112 KB, 675x530) Image search: [Google]
ses pointing.png
112 KB, 675x530
>>29138299
nice dubs
btw Trump was only pretending to be friends with the Clintons
>>
>>29138327
You seriously believe he was pretending to be friends with the Underwoods but he's all real talk now? How fucking dumb are you? His platform is built on lies, it's just a marketing campaign and chance to make money like usual.
He's been a Republican since 2009. He jumps from one schtick to the other to stay relevant.
But I will give him credit for giving the right a new burst of energy, and direction for the alt-right. But he won't be the one to lead the movement
>>
>>29138299
>potential false prophet
>bitch who panders to the feminists and views males as disposable
hmmmm
>>
File: dayon scared.jpg (94 KB, 1280x858) Image search: [Google]
dayon scared.jpg
94 KB, 1280x858
>>29138385
If Trump won't lead the Alt-right, who will?
>>
>>29138523
That remains to be seen, but it should be someone who emerges from the ranks as a leader and visionary, not a billionaire playboy who changes his political opinions every day.
>>
>>29138385
>his platform is built on lies
>but he never pretends to be friends with people or makes strategic alliances
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.