[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /finallyhigh/ here? >NEET >live at moms place >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1463887363339.gif (151 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
1463887363339.gif
151 KB, 128x128
Who /finallyhigh/ here?

>NEET
>live at moms place
>she controls all my finances, doesn't let me leave the house alone, etc
>really want to try weed
>gotta be discrete man
>no idea where to start or get weed or anything
>look that shit up on the internet
>find darknet website (alphabay)
>set up fake PayPal business account and buy "game coins" on eBay using that account
>save up game coins over two months
>finally got enough dosh saved in the account
>transfer some of the PayPal to bitcoins
>buy a voltage adjustable box mod and quartz coil tank off ebay
>buy three grams of "wax" off alphabay
>tell neighbors moms birthday is coming up so I wanna surprise her, ask if I could use their mailbox
>neighbors hand me everything a week later while moms buying groceries
>put the wax in the freezer
>mom went to sleep an hour ago
>take 10 mins to quietly as possible open porch door and sneak out
>assemble my boxmod and tank and drop a little nail head worth of crumbly frozen wax
>take what I though is a small hit, felt like I wasn't inhaling anything for like 20 seconds
>try not to cough my lungs out
>try harder
>rip off my shirt and cover my face and cough my guts into it trying to be quiet as possible
>finally stop after 5 minutes
>I feel retarded high but damn good
>open and close patio door quickly
>hide all my shit
>sitting in bed on my phone high for the first time

Actually feels good bros, who's recently gotten high for the first time here? I probably shoulve started with real weed, but that wouldn't have been sneaky enough.
>>
>tfw buying drugs off the dark web seems cool but I'm too much of a pussy to do it
>>
Wow - you've really described a completely shitty scenario there.

Maybe if you put as much effort into getting your life together as you have invested in the scoring weed you'd be better off.

In fact, based on the description you've provided of your circumstances, smoking pot is probably the last thing you need...
>>
>>29138090
you went through SO much to get high. props to you man seriously
>>
Where I live I send 1 text and I pick up 5 minutes later or a little longer for delivery.
>>
even though I don't like living in a shitty part of my city I'm glad I can just go outside and get weed anytime I want without having to do all the shit OP did for 3 grams of wax.
>>
File: Bronze med helm.jpg (41 KB, 449x600) Image search: [Google]
Bronze med helm.jpg
41 KB, 449x600
>>29138090
Nice try FBI, I'm not using alphabay
>>
I use an eGo pen with an oil-filled cartomizer. It works ok, I'd rather just do edibles though.
>>
>tfw stoner mom
>tfw weed is the only present she wants/expects from me for her birthday
>>
>>29138090
You remind me of me when I first tried meth.
>>
The only time I smoked weed was when I was already really drunk, I don't remember how it felt except for my mouth being numb when I ate some chicken nuggets.
>>
File: 0071 - MRXTebT.jpg (32 KB, 543x521) Image search: [Google]
0071 - MRXTebT.jpg
32 KB, 543x521
>>29138090
i got high for the first time after not smoking for two months because I thought I would get drug tested for an internship.

I didn't even get a fucking internship.

I'm high right now too.
>>
>>29138445
Nice try FBI, i'm not falling for self incrimination.
I am not and have never used Silk Road
>>
So AlphaBay is legit huh. Figured it was.

'Wax' is a shitty consistency. You want shatter.

Having a pen with oil is pretty cash though

Nice and discrete, but still gets you way higher than flower, similar to taking an actual dab

You do need to break it in a little, only takes a couple hits.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.