[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best knees NA. twitch tv / Ashe_Aelois
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ashe2.jpg (41 KB, 411x547) Image search: [Google]
ashe2.jpg
41 KB, 411x547
Best knees NA.

twitch tv / Ashe_Aelois
>>
Stop

fucking

promoting

Her

shitty

ass

stream

faggot.
>>
>>29137866

get gud at shitposting son.
>>
>>29137866
>>29137828
It is literally cuck stream, pay to be cucked twitch dot tv
>>
How long till I make money like KITTYPLAYS? I'm ready for my trendy apartment.
>>
>>29138073

>kittyplays

definitely a boob streamer. I'm more into quality knees, personally.

in order to become a partner at twitch, you need a certain amount of people to follow you. then you can have the $4.99/monthly sub button.
>>
>>29138128
> implying I'm not ready to be a boob streamer
I'm more interesting than she is. I just want to play games and show off my /mu/ taste and make $300 a day.
> ready to show feet too
>>
>>29137828
tf you doing nigga
>>
>>29138162

there are things you can't do on twitch, i don't know what those are but i think you can't show feet, it will get you banned.

first you need a good computer to stream with, and you need a webcam, a headset - all that stuff.

then you make a twitch account, and your first step with it is to start streaming and to get as many follower as you can.

once you reach a certain amount of followers, you get the twitch sub button.

i'm not sure how donations work, but i'm sure there is a guide out there.
>>
is Justin Bieber here? she is a fan.
>>
>>29138187
Are top donators listed per day, or just top donators period?
> ramdom girl has 3 $300+ donations in her top donation
>>
>>29138446

from what i've seen, the top donators are usually monthly.

some girls will have a daily top donator bar. and some girls have a hall of fame top donator section in their twitch profile and people be donating like $10,000 over their streaming current at that point in time or some shit.

it's normal to see stuff like this, just check out some of the more successful female streamers to get a taste.
>>
>>29138472
You're incredibly helpful, thank you. How long until betas finance my lifestyle?
>>
>>29138770

that's entirely dependent on how fast you get your stream up and running and how fast you become a partner for twitch.

you have to get the required amount of followers before twitch lets you have your own subscription button. you take home 3$ and twitch takes 2$ of the $5 monthly sub fee, i think.

as for the donations, they don't go through your twitch account, i believe it's just directly deposited into your paypal account that you setup separately.

you should find a guide for this, i'm sure there's one out there.

happy streaming!
>>
>>29138846
thanks senpai, appreciate it a lot Blox
>>
>>29138884

sure. you get beta bux and i may have another qt streamer to sub to.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.