[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were famous around the world and could fuck as many girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: spongebob coffee.gif (348 KB, 497x320) Image search: [Google]
spongebob coffee.gif
348 KB, 497x320
If you were famous around the world and could fuck as many girls as you want, how many kids would you want and with how many different women?
>>
>>29137672
none

oregano
>>
>>29137672
all of them multiple times

tfw mass impregnation fetish
>>
>>29137686

Is Gengis Khan your hero, senpai?
>>
>>29137672
NONE! YOU SELFISH, STUPID PRICK.

>>29137686
I hope you get killed tomorrow.
>>
>>29137672
desu I'd only have children with one girl and the rest I'd just fuck
>>
I would make ghengis khan or vikings look like low test betas
>>
id be genghis fucking khan.
>>
>>29137672
if i were world famous and could fuck anyone i wanted, I'd publicly date other equally top shelf bitches just to make myself appear untouchable.

then I'd buy a house in north carolina and meet a sweet, normal pleb girl and marry her. she'd be so shocked that brad pitt 2.0 chose her out of any woman in the world, she would be loyal to her deathbed.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.