[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST FUCKING...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Suicide_pepe.jpg (22 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
Suicide_pepe.jpg
22 KB, 358x398
>staying up with a 10/10

>her boyfriend broke up with her and now she's upset

>I've brought up us possibly dating again as we've dated before so I'm not a Nice Guy(tm)

>mentioned how we could date again

>she says she wants us to remain friends

>I play it off cooly

>she says she appreciates me as a friend as if that helps at all

MFW

>now I'm just sitting here sending her cookie cutter replies because I don't know what the fuck to do now

I swear guys, there are a lot of things you can harden yourself to, but never being shot down.
>>
>ever having a girl speak to you, even over text
normie, bye
>>
>>29137539
I get the feeling.
>>
>>29137558
I never understood why a girl who turns down an offer to date with the reasoning of "staying friends" uses some shit "I'm glad we're such good friends" as if that helps any better, like what the fuck, that's the exact opposite of helping. That's just rubbing salt in the wound.
>>
>>29137807
I think it's well-intentioned, like she's saying "you don't need to cut things off forever" and in some cases I'm cool with that. If they're actual, legit good people I'm perfectly fine with the friendzone. Might not talk to you for a couple weeks but we're still on good terms.

If you were just friends with them to bone them though, it might get a little awkward after the fact. They just hope you don't take it too seriously and y'all can hang out like regular. It's a kick in the teeth for you of course but in the moment they truly hope you guys can remain platonic.
>>
>>29137539
you asked a girl who was still upset over what seems to be a pretty bitter breakup.... wtf did you think would happen you autist
>>
You are pretty pathetic. This oneitis bullshit you have, its cringy. Stop it...ok....stop it
>>
>>29137539

one day you will be all alone because you tried to fuck anything that walked on two legs and didnt leave room for friends. be glad someone even fucking talks to you, you sack of shit.

no. on second thought, please do blow your brains out, pussy. she deserves an actual friend who will be there because they genuinely care about her problems, not because they hope it will deliver some sex.

die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.