[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Verbal Abuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8
File: abuse1.jpg (75 KB, 946x1400) Image search: [Google]
abuse1.jpg
75 KB, 946x1400
What's the meanest thing another person has ever said to you.

What is the meanest thing one of your parents has ever said to you.
>>
>>29137449
My drunk mother telling me I deserved to beat beat up by my stepfather (which he did, I was a weak 14 year old faggot) for calling him a cocaine addict and a loser (which he was and still is) after he could not find his rifle which he accused me of taking (I did not). She said this after I went to my aunt's house and she called the policed. I was "responsible" for screwing up Frank's life. Like it wasn't before you pathetic neglecting dried up cunt. I hate my mother.
>>
'i need to break up with you'
>>
>>29137449
>anon you look like op
>>
My father told me he wished he had a different daughter for not loving Israel enough
I wonder what he'd say if he found my phone and just saw tons of photos of Adam Lanza with hearts on them
>>
File: 1463684528971.gif (1 MB, 234x234) Image search: [Google]
1463684528971.gif
1 MB, 234x234
>>29137754
>My father told me he wished he had a different daughter for not loving Israel enough
>>
My parents sat there next to me discussing how much of a fuck-up I am after my mom threw the sponge she was holding against the wall and said "I don't want my son to have a fucking associates degree, alright?"
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12 KB, 188x268
>>29137754
What exactly did you say about Israel.
>>
>>29137840
That I like America better and don't really care about Israel
We're Jewish and my dad was born there so he got really mad
>>
>>29137859
You should have asked him why the fuck he came her then.
>>
>>29137944
I already know why he came here, and he doesn't plan on leaving because he's actually been in the U.S. most of his life, but my whole family has dual citizenship and he takes supporting Israel very seriously. If it were between me and his precious homeland I know what he'd pick.
I don't expect anything else, but it still hurt
>>
>>29137449
That picture fills me with sadness. Literally why does sadness have to exist? Imagine all the poor children.
>>
>>29138157
Just swallow the black-pill
>>
>>29137449
Why is his head bigger than his torso
>>
>>29138120
>>29137859
>>29137754
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
be my gf
>>
>>29137449

>NO, I DON'T LOVE YOU!
-mom when i was 6 after weeping and asking her if still loved me even though she was mad at me for being annoying. it was the only outright abusive thing she said to me but it fucked me up for the rest of my life.

my heart goes out to those of you who had abuse on the reg. i can only imagine hearing that shit daily...
>>
>>29138377
Wow that's cold.
>>
>>29138377
I feel you man, I can count how many times my mother told me she loved me, which was about 6.
It really fucks you up.
>>
>>29137600
yeah thats really fucked up, fuck your mother.
>>
>Yeah, go cry you stupid bitch!

From my mom when I was 13 or so.
>>
>>29137449
>ex told me the girl he cheated on me with is prettier than i'll ever be and that it didn't surprise him that my dad left me and my family.

i was dumping him after finding out he cheated, and he got buttmad. also my mom was the one who divorced my dad, so he was pulling shit out of his ass to try and hurt me.

>mom told me i'm just like my dad

it was just in that hateful tone and her glowering glare that really hurt, like as if she was wishing i was dead right then. i think it was after i refused to give her more money because she already hoarded my student loans for something else without asking me.
>>
>>29138331
Okay but only if you look like Adam Lanza
>>
>>29138510
Why do you like Lanza so much.
>>
My dad slapped me once, and hearing him trying to explain that my existence brought up ugly feelings in him without actually saying it while he was apologizing sucked. Even then I could tell what he was getting at.
Such is life as a bastard.
>>
>>29138573
So are you actually a cuck baby?
>>
>>29138510
I can pretend to look like him if you want
>>
>>29138601

Yup.
My biological father was my dad's best friend. Looking at me must have stung. I ended up spending time at my cuck father's a lot once his wife died. My half-siblings were mostly cool so it was kind of nice.
>>
>>29138567
I was casually researching him, but then I became obsessed and caught feelings cause I sympathized with his unfulfilling life and incompatibility with his environment. Also he's cute, but honestly I didnt think he was cute until I read his online posts so it's probably just emotional problems that are causing me to like him. Oh well, no helping it now.
But what really answers your question: he had a refreshing sense of humor, good taste in books, and we had similar interests. While I do not agree with the majority of views he held, I can see why he came to certain conclusions, because he was very articulate.
>>
>>29138662
>My biological father was my dad's best friend.
Damn. Honestly I feel bad for your father. That level of betrayel from two of the closest people in your life is pretty hard to ever recover from. Did your dad divorce your mom? When did he find out you weren't his.
>>
>>29138653
Sure I guess, as long as the baggage is out there haha. I appreciate the open-mindedness
>>
>>29138726
And what's your opinion of him clipping 20 kids?
>>
File: 1347849324748.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1347849324748.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>29138760
I mean I don't look like him at all, but I can pretend to if you really want
what do you mean by as long as the baggage is out there
>>
>>29138780
>implying sandy hook actually happenned
>>
>be me in high school
>forgot to bring pencil case today
>luckily nice guy anon sits in my group
>"h-h-hey anon, can I borrow a penc.."
>shouts "NO!"
>then says "jk lol here you go"
>group mates cringe at me

mfw I became Seung-Hui Cho
>>
>>29138780
During the shooting, a kid screamed: "Help! Help! I don't want to be here!" Adam Lanza responded, "Well, you're here." While I don't approve of the murder of 20 children, in my eyes those for whom I hold affection can do no wrong. The brutality is not something I am capable of hating. I am not someone who is able to look past flaws; I recognize them and distort my perception of them so that they are not flaws at all. Brutality becomes a desirable quality, as opposed to it being repulsive in another context. I know that he has murdered 27 people, but I can feel no negativity toward him for that fact. If you think I am blinded by this, I would agree with you.
I read Kaitlin Roig's new book, with the hope that a survivor's account would make me more sensitive to the lives that were lost. This did not work, however. I was happy just because I was able to read a narrative in which this man existed. I know that isn't healthy. It's very difficult for me to truly hold malice for anyone, but I concede the circumstances are unusual.
>>
>>29138736

I feel bad for him, too. I was always a bit scared of him when he and my mom started arguing over shit, but otherwise he was a cool guy. I just tried to stay out of his way, always figured there must have been something wrong with me to make my dad act like that around me and not my brother.
He never divorced her, probably because of my older brother. It was depressing watching them grow up. Sometimes they seemed happy, then the screaming would start the next day. They were closer after my dad had cancer, she went above and beyond taking care of him. No idea why my mom had an affair, she never did anything like that again that I know of and she was generally decent.
I don't know when he found out. Definitely as far back as I can remember stuff. I never wanted to know more than I had to, you know?
>>
>>29138795
Have you ever seen the show Baggage, hosted by Jerry Springer? Well it's basically just a game show where the contestants reveal secrets about themselves at a chance to win a date with the bachelor(ette). What I believe to be my biggest card is already on the table.
>>
>>29138983
>I don't know when he found out. Definitely as far back as I can remember stuff. I never wanted to know more than I had to, you know?
I get it. Sometimes it's better not to know especially when knowing the truth either way only makes it worse. Is your biological Dad still in your life? What was your dad's reaction to him. Also do your siblings know about you being from another man.
>>
>>29139000
So wait, you want me to put my baggage out as a competition? I've not even got that much baggage, my biggest secret being I'm a kissless virgin but that's standard by /r9k/.
>>
>>29139055
I wouldn't even consider that a negative, honestly. The typical baggage is closer to "I eat whole sticks of butter" or something like that.
>>
File: 1344365979668.jpg (9 KB, 322x321) Image search: [Google]
1344365979668.jpg
9 KB, 322x321
>>29139077
I mean I've got my quirks, I'm OCD about using soap when I shower. I've got different bars for different parts of my body, like face, body/legs, groin, and hands. I guess my biggest piece of baggage is that I'm an incredibly boring person.
gf now?
>>
>>29138958
how are you so self aware?
>>
>>29139121
We can talk elsewhere if you'd like.
>>
File: vFdyv.png (53 KB, 571x494) Image search: [Google]
vFdyv.png
53 KB, 571x494
>>29137614
>tfw you'll heal
>>
>>29137449
My Mum compared me to an autistic friend of the family.
>>
>>29139201
uh, you name it i guess
>>
>>29137449
mommy said I need to go out and live my life while I'm still young

REE REE REE fucking normie bitch amirite robros xD beta uprising now xD
>>
>>29139185
I'd find it more difficult to be unaware with how much time there is in the world.
>>
My cousin told me this after I told her I had a crush on her friend.
>Why would she want you? You're not special, you don't look good, you're nothing really. She wants someone like the guys in her dramas, the ones who are , yknow, atteactive. Don't go for the ones out of your league.
That has stuck with me, for 12 years
>>
>>29139230
Kik alright?
>>
>>29139022

Ha, yeah. I've learned some thing not related to the great cuckening about the family and it kind of fucked me up a bit.
My biological dad and I still see each other a lot. I'm actually roommates with my oldest half-brother now. It's always awkward when my dad and father are around each other. My dad gets quiet and looks at my biological father tries to be friendly but always looks like he's ready to apologize if it's quiet for too long.
Pretty sure my older brother was sure of it before I was, if he didn't suspect it sooner. He's cool but I know the strain I put on the family fucked with him. Once I started spending less time at home he started to be a bit more friendly with me. My oldest half brother and I have a lot in common, we clicked right away and have been best friends since. My half sister doesn't like me much, but there's only a few people she seems to actually like so I never took it personally. I'd be surprised if my youngest half brother didn't at least suspect, but he was always more kind than smart.
>>
>>29139242
are you a man? or did a lifetime of loneliness and rejection shape you to dissociate enough from the default emotional mind frame females are programmed with to be able to step back and truly introspect?
>>
>>29137449
People really haven't said too many things to me as I didn't interact with enough people to have things said about me.

>Stepdad made me feel like a worthless piece of shit from when I was 10 until I graduated high school
>Actually said I was a worthless piece of shit, never be anything, etc.
Can't remember if I had much of a concept of suicide at age 10 but i know by 11-12 I wanted to kill myself for awhile. Finally stopped after moving out when I graduated high school.
>>
>>29139285
yeah sure, email it
[email protected]
>>
>>29139292
The latter is more accurate, though I'd say that the situation you described might have the same effect on a man.
>>
>>29137754
kek my parents berated me for being oblivious to the conflict in Israel. I mean, I do support them but I'm not gonna go out of my way to express my support for any nation. I'm a young man, why would I do it?
Jew also btw
>>
My grandmother called me a "little shit" when I was in elementary school because I couldn't understand long division.

I've never really had close enough friends for mean words to hurt.

I don't think my parents ever said mean things to me. I can't recall any specific instances. They just did stuff that annoyed me or made me angry. I think my dad would typically give me the silent treatment when he was mad at me, while my mom is too autistic (high functioning autism / Aspberger's, undiagnosed but likely) to be mean. The most annoying thing she would do is repeat embarrassing and sometimes false stories about me, even if I politely asked her to stop. Which is pretty ordinary I think.
>>
>>29137449
Mother called me a narcissistic, materialistic creep. That has been with me since I was 14.
>>
>>29139332
On an emasculated man, which is roughly 80% of today's men thanks to feminism.

But you are right, when there is no perceived wrong with a person's life, they do not introspect. If the engine seems to be running, people don't look under the hood. It's why so many beautiful girls tend to be vapid, even the educated ones.
>>
>>29139287
How's you relationship with your mom. Does her doing what she did affect how you view her.
>>
>>29139381
Getting called a creep by most women sucks. Getting called a creep by your own mom would hurt like shit.
>>
>>29139357
You sound like a total pussy so I understand why your granny hated you
>>
"BREAK THEIR BACKS"
was pretty mean
(I don't really talk to people)
>>
>>29137754
theres an ortho jew girl into me right now and I don't know what to do, i'm not jewish and i feel her going crazy wondering why she likes me and if i'd convert.
>>
>>29139402
I would extend that principle also to those who appear to be introspective, myself included. I can attempt to understand my own shortcomings because they directly affect me, but as for the wrongs I commit unto others, it is likely that I have a lesser awareness, unless these have weighed heavily on me. I know much more about how I treat myself than how I treat other people, oddly enough.
>>
>>29137449
I came downstairs once and halfway through I heard my dad talking about me and saying I was a retard and had. O future and they where wasting money on sending me to school when I was 12
I just went back upstairs without letting him know I overheard him, he was never again a father to me. We get along fine but I have no love for him since that moment and its been 11 years
>>
File: trynottothinkaboutit.jpg (89 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
trynottothinkaboutit.jpg
89 KB, 644x781
>>29137449
>be me
>12
>do the "if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer" joke on my dad
>Dad: "Get the fuck out of here before I fucking punch you in the fucking face."
>later, avoiding him
>Dad: "Why do you not like me. Do you think I'm cruel?"
>(coming from a guy who constantly freaks out over anything and everything, gets red faced angry, punches walls, throws things, used to beat my mom and our dogs, and also killed our cat and her kittens)
>Me: "No dad, you're mean."
>punches the wall right next to my head I was leaning against and screams at me, calls me names and tells me I'm a moocher

Probably should have known better than to pull a prank on my dad.
>>
>>29139451

I was always closer to my mom than my dad. What she did confuses me. Connecting that level of betrayal to her is weird. I thought a bit less of her for being capable of that level of irresponsibility, but she's my mom. Outside of arguments with my dad she's always been a good mom to my brother and I. Maybe she was different before I was born? I don't understand how she and my dad worked well enough to get married in the first place, honestly. They're so different.
I feel like she cheated my brother out of a completely happy childhood. I know she hurt my dad and a guy like him doesn't deserve that level of hurt. And I often resent that my dad isn't my biological dad. I used to daydream about what it'd be like if I wasn't a mistake born of a mistake. But that's life, right?
>>
>tell my father I feel worthless
>asks me why i feel that way
>meanwhile every other day he is telling me I'm garbage.
>>
>>29139544
I cannot say for sure the type of person she is, but if the fact of your not being Jewish distresses her, it is probably because the idea would distress her parents. Religious Jews, especially of the Orthodox denomination, loathe intermarriage. Do you like her, or is it that she creeps you out and you would like her to leave you alone?
>>
>>29139287
Have you tried fucking your mom or sister? They owe you for fucking your life up
>>
>>29137449

But anon, boys can't be abused so your picture is wrong. :^)
>>
>>29139599
One time my father threw his water at me for making faces at the dinner table, then threatened to throw the glass next time. I was afraid of him as a kid, but he was never violent. He kicked our old dog once, but he was never violent towards us. My father is a good man. He just has shortcomings; we all do. He's better than I am, at the very least.
>>
>>29139609
>I feel like she cheated my brother out of a completely happy childhood. I know she hurt my dad and a guy like him doesn't deserve that level of hurt. And I often resent that my dad isn't my biological dad.
If it makes you feel any better it might not necessarily have been better. Your parents sound dysfunctional so even if the situation with didn't happen it doesn't mean your brother would have had a great childhood. I have an intact family, but I despise both my parents who are highly abusive. Like you said though that's life.

I don't mean to be insulting, but your non-biological dad sounds like he has some serious dependency issues. For most people what your mom and biological dad did would guarantee a divorce and end of a friendship. You're Dad still kept both of them in his life. He also stayed in a marriage which from what you're describing is mediocre at best.
>>
>>29139700
This sounds like something a person with battered wife syndrome would say. Just because someone is good for the most part doesn't excuse the really shitty things they do.
>>
I used to like plays and choir when I was younger. I was singing in the shower when I was like 10 and all of a sudden my mom popped in outta no wear and smacked me and told me "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"
The combined feelings of fear, embarrassment, and sadness made it have a lasting effect on me.

I havn't sung or been in a play since that day. Not something I think about often but it was an experience that ruined something that brought me joy as a child.
>>
>>29137840
She said that only 5,999,999 Jews died in the holocaust
>>
>>29138120
I know a girl just like you, except she doesn't live in the US. Says the same thing about his dad all the time.
>>
>>29137449
>What's the meanest thing another person has ever said
I remember some black dude said I was going to do nothing with my life, this was when I was in 8th grade. He was a counselor that I went to go see.
>>
>>29139620
I like her and she seems to have moved quite far away from her rents as well, aka the country next door. She started acting strange, I assume when she decided she actually liked me. I approached her, I eventually backed away cause I felt her getting hurt by out interactions. Eventually a mutual friend of ours talked to me about it and he was basically beating around the bush telling me she liked me, but then told me I had to convert if I wanted to be with her.
>>
>>29139721
But for the ways he has hurt me, I forgive him. He is excused because I choose to let him be. He acts out when he is angry and later becomes sorry. I act with the intent to hurt and am not sorry, for the most part. I cannot hold a grudge against someone who is controlled so entirely by emotion as my father.
>>
one time my mom was like "come give me a hug!" And when I hugged her she ripped the shirt off my back and then said "you wear this too often- people are going to think we're too poor to buy you other clothes!!"

I didn't even wear the shirt that often. Maybe like twice a week? I just liked the shirt a lot.
It wasn't so much the loss of the shirt then messed me up, it was that she basically betrayed my trust after I put myself I a vulnerable position, even if it was to do something stupid like rip a shirt.
>>
This wasn't really bad or anything but I remember my mom said I was better off being a girl because of how lazy I am.
>>
>>29137449
>What's the meanest thing another person has ever said to you.
I don't know. I don't listen to them that much.

>What is the meanest thing one of your parents has ever said to you.
My dad once said that he is going to put me in the orphanage if I keep getting bad grades in school when I was like 8 or 9. My mom once said that I wasn't planned and she didn't want to have me at the time.

Only thing that makes me cry or upset to this day are my parents. Nothing else can achieve that.
>>
>>29139763
Frankly, Jewish conversion is not an easy process, and if you are not at all interested in Judaism or adopting a new faith, the work involved would be extremely daunting. Unless you were already in love, conversion would not be worth it. The converts I know that married were already interested in the faith.
What the mutual friend said is true. For the devout, a relationship has a better chance of surviving if the pair share a faith. That is not to say it might not work out, but the odds are against you.
>>
>>29139811
Mom indirectly showing red-pill truths about the genders. It is easier to be a women.
>>
>>29139708

It's true. But the whole 'what-if' thing is just what people do, right? Sorry to hear about your own problems, Anon. I know it could have been far worse for me.
No insult there at all, just valid points you bring up. My dad's lost a lot of family over the years. At this point his only actual relatives are my mom and brother. So I think that would make for some dependency issues. He was never friends with my biological father after whatever happened when he found out happened, but from what I understand their businesses would have suffered if they were to sever all contact. And part of me thinks he kept in contact so he could drop me off at my biological father's and not have to deal with me hanging around like an unpleasant sticky note.
Their relationship really did change after my dad had cancer. Not as much yelling and shit. They seem to get along well after I moved in with my half brother. But if you were to watch them for a few hours and not know anything about them, I doubt you'd assume they were married. Maybe good friends or something... I just always feel like I need to defend both of my parents.
>>
>>29138468
I remember my friends father coming up to him and kissing him on the forehead and telling him he loved him and he did this everytime I was in his house. I was in utter disbelief.
>>
>>29139980
>But if you were to watch them for a few hours and not know anything about them, I doubt you'd assume they were married. Maybe good friends or something... I just always feel like I need to defend both of my parents.

I get what your saying. I see a lot of couples like this. They are essentially room mates at this point. If I were to guess your parents romantic marriage ended a long time ago. With the nail in the coffin being the affair. At this point it's probably just out of convenience that they stay together. Not to be a dick or anything. Also don't blame yourself. We don't choose our parents or the life we are born into. You're your own person. What you mom and dad did is their problem and not yours.
>>
>>29139995
Both of my parents still tell me they love me almost every day. Actions have always spoken louder, though.
>>
>>29140036

You're not being a dick at all. Quite the opposite,actually. It's nice to get this off my chest. Thank you for listening, Anon. And I needed to hear that last part.
>>
I wish I had a just had a wank on the day you were conceived
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.