[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I fix this Quite original
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 20160608_004326.jpg (686 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160608_004326.jpg
686 KB, 1920x1080
How do I fix this

Quite original
>>
sun moisturizer vegetables
>>
>>29137240
I've tried different moisturizers and they've always made me oily and break out
>>
Stop using hot water and chemicals on your face. Wash with cold water only.
>>
accutane is the only solution
>>
Removing dairy from my diet helped clear me up
>>
Exfoliate and wash face daily
Change pillowcases or throw a towel over your pillows each night
Acutane if you can get it, only acne med that isn't a meme
Cut out dark sodas and greasy food, and try to expose your face to less sweat and grime in general

If NONE of that works and the skin layer is just absolutely fucked, skin peels are your only option. In that case, do NOT go to a cheap doc-n-box dermitologist.

t. Guy who was genetically doomed to acne forever and now never has breakouts at all.
>>
>>29137315
Can I use a cleanser?
>>
>>29137334
>>29137315
ignore him.
diet has nothing to do with acne and the pillowcase shit is just a meme.
exfoliating, washing, and moisturizing daily will help if you don't have persistent acne.
if you do then accutane is the only answer.
>>
>>29137348
What should I exfoliate with?
>>
>>29137409
A brillo pad
>>
skincarefag here.

Have a good routine
>wash face with sensitive cleanser specially made for dry skin/rosacea
>pad face gently with soft towel (dont wipe furiously to dry your face)
>apply BHA exfoliate
>apply mild moisturizer
>apply zinc oxide/ titanium dioxide based suncreen before going outside (this is really important. The sun rays reddens your face and pigments your acne scars

do this twice daily till you JFMSU. you'll be happy with the results.
Remember, your skin rewards consistency and routine.
>>
>>29137409
try that skincare reddit. they know what products are good.
>>
>>29137409

2% BHA liquid by Paula's Choice works well for me.
>>
>>29137188
Wash twice a day
Exfoliate lightly in the mornings (to remove dead skin)
Moisturize using oil free facial lotion in mornings (prevents dryness)
Moisturize using aloe Vera at night (prevents dryness and fades redness)
Spot treat acne with Benzoyl Peroxide cream or gel in the mornings
You don't want dry skin, by the way. It makes it harder for your skin to repair itself and makes red spots more red. And DO NOT pick or pop or scratch them. It makes scars which will take years to go away and the first year will be agonizing and you will never have confidence ever again. If you do get red, flat acne scars, put oil-free sunscreen on during the day.Trust me, my face used to look like yours.

PS, the real kicker here is the BP for active acne and the aloe vera for red spots
>>
I took accutane and it cured my acne but gave me dermatitis

Life is such shit
>>
>>29137188
bar soap and a washcloth on that face. keep shower water from "steaming hot". do this every single day. back in highschool some kid was rejoicing because i told him to do this. worked for me as well.
>>
>>29137348
>rubbing your face around all damn night on a sheet can cause your face to get dirty
>>NUHH UHHH DATS JUS A MEEM HUURRRRRRR
Apply kill to self
>>
>>29137635
do NOT scrub hard. just enough so that your face is smooth and not dry when you exit the shower. it may feel dry at first but i can almost guarantee you will see positive results
>>
>>29137348
>diet has nothing to do with Acne
Yeah, because how we eat doesnt effect our bodies right? Jesus your of no help.
>>
>>29137706
http://www.everydayhealth.com/acne/5-common-myths-about-acne.aspx
http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/acne/features/10-myths-and-facts-about-adult-acne
http://www.acneeinstein.com/debunking-real-acne-diet-myth/
>>29137660
if the pillow thing wasn't a myth then the NEETs here who haven't washed their sheets in months would have pizza faces, but they don't.
>>
how do i get rid of acne (acne scars?) near my temples, you know by like my eyes
>>
>>29137884
lasers desu
>>
Dont eat cheese desu, there are puss cells in it
>>
Daily reminder that mircodermabrasion is the cure to acne scars.
>>
>>29137738
>ingesting oily foods doesnt change what is excreted in sweat
>vitamins and minerals dont help skin heal faster
>literally thousands of people dont get less acne when they skip dairy and red meat
Nah nice try your medical equivalent of buzzfeed.
>>
>>29137738
Things like greasy pillow cases only cause acne if you are already disposed to it. It doesn directly cause acne, same with the diet tips.

Its like claiming insulin doesnt help diabetics because there are people who dont take insulin that domt have diabetes.
>>
>>29138013
>>29138038
http://fampra.oxfordjournals.org/content/22/1/62.short
>Given the prevalence of lay perceptions, and the confidence of dermatological opinion in rebutting these perceptions as myths and misconceptions, surprisingly little evidence exists for the efficacy or lack of efficacy of dietary factors, face-washing and sunlight exposure in the management of acne.
Kill yourselves out of this thread. You are wrong.
>>
>>29137738
>All three articles suggest milk is bad for acne
>last one is literally about how the "Diet doesnt effect acne" claim is a myth.
Did you even read these?
>>
>>29137269
that's because right now your skin is dry and irritated which feels normal to you. give it a while you get used to it put it on and leave your face alone, your skin needs to heal. my advice is don't wash your face for a week (may get worse before it gets better) and see how it is. sounds bad but no acne treatment has ever worked for me and without doing any thing it gets better. still get zits occasionally but they heal quick instead of becoming big ugly and red and not going away for weeks.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.