[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranoia Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: paranoia.jpg (14 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
paranoia.jpg
14 KB, 500x351
I was told by a therapist that it would be a good idea to vent and hear other people's stories on paranoia. This happened about a year ago, things haven't gotten better.
>be total paranoid sperg
>concealed carry at all times
>1911 under pillow and shotgun leaning against nightstand
>deadbolt on bedroom door
>afraid people will break into my house when I'm away
>whenever I get back home, I unholster my gun and clear the house before doing anything
>barred off attic door because that's a weak spot in my defenses
>get gf after years of alone
>doesn't care about extreme paranoia
>feel comfortable around her
>two years after meeting, she moves in
>realizes what a faggot I am
>becomes full liberal, tells me to get rid of guns or her
>freak out
>she leaves me because I won't let go of my paranoia that easily
>haven't interacted with human beings as friends since
>all I do is eat, go to work, clear my house, and shit
>my life is empty
What has your paranoia done to you, r9k?
>>
>>29136860
Youll probably only live to be 50 with all that stress.
>>
>>29136860
Only time Ive actually been paranoid is when I smoked weed a few years ago. I kept checking my window to see if people would break in cause they knew I was high and defenseless, then I thought some van was the FBI trying to get me something I didn't do. I was pretty scared, it seemed real, but I got over it once I wasnt high.
>>
I suffer too from paranoia
Once during psychosis I was clutching a knife for my life because I thought my parents had been switched
Constantly thought people literally wanted to kill me.
Ended up going to hospital
Constantly think think the nurses can read my mind. Thought I was in a nazi death camp.
Still think today people hate me and out to make my life hell.

Schizophrenia isn't fun, guys.
>>
>>29137008
>LOL GUYS IM TOTALLY CRAZY LIKE I SAW NAZIS TRYING TO KILL ME OMG LOL

kys faggot
>>
>>29137008
OP here, I had a similar experience with parents as a kid. I've also never thought anybody was telling the truth to me, and every time I got an emotional reaction out of somebody that wasn't hate I called them out on their bullshit. Looking back on it now, I think a girl actually liked me until I said she was lying. I still have problems believing that people actually talk about me or even acknowledge my existence when I'm not around.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.