[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBOT PSA: Tumblr whore invasion!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 7ff.jpg (47 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
7ff.jpg
47 KB, 600x800
I've had enough of this shit. It starts off with a random thread here and there, but you orbiters, you spineless hacks enable and encourage these cunts to come into last bastion, our fortress of solitude. The enemy is at the gates, yet you invite the Trojan horse of qt face into the city walls.
Your worthless thirst for Stacy's panties dooms us all. You beg for tits that never show, you post your selfies in hopes of approval, and you kneel to the invaders that terrorize our once peaceful land.

You shall forever be known as the robots who bent the knee. This board deserves to cannibalize itself. Enjoy your self inflicted misery. I hope the normie attention keeps your little dicks hard.

with love,
-a concerned anon

P.S. KYS
>>
File: Eddard_Stark.jpg (19 KB, 281x211) Image search: [Google]
Eddard_Stark.jpg
19 KB, 281x211
It's too late, they already made it through the wall
>>
post more pics of the girl in OP
>>
File: idiot-nerd-girl_o_2515703.jpg (58 KB, 567x510) Image search: [Google]
idiot-nerd-girl_o_2515703.jpg
58 KB, 567x510
>>29136665
>first day on the internet
knowyourmeme memes/idiot-nerd-girl
>>
>>29136613
I hate the fake nerd girl meme, but damn if she isn't qt as all fuck
>>
File: Theoden_at_hornburg.jpg (799 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
Theoden_at_hornburg.jpg
799 KB, 1920x800
So it begins. We don't have enough arrow keys to fend them off.
>>
>>29136613
>that pic

Fuck please no. Don't bring me back to the nerd trend from like 5 years ago.

>XD IM SUCH A NERD11!
>(insert niche anime/vidya/movie) IS FOR LOSERS
>>
File: 250-taxi-driver.jpg (278 KB, 1046x800) Image search: [Google]
250-taxi-driver.jpg
278 KB, 1046x800
>>29136732
>I hate the fake nerd girl meme
>but damn if she isn't qt as all fuck
Misses the entire point
>>
File: spit.gif (1 MB, 325x220) Image search: [Google]
spit.gif
1 MB, 325x220
>>29136742
>anime is for losers
Whoah hey, let's not get out of hand
>>
>>29136613
can we stop pretending that beta orbiters are worse than completely isolated, khv bots who don't even know any women? Orbiters are practically chads by my standards.
And stop pretending like the reason your alone is cause mgtow, you're alone because nobody wants you, even the 2/10 attention whores
>>
>>29136732
Imagine her without her makeup or her shitty glasses. Still qt? Also her hair gay.
>>
>>29136665
Wicked trips man.
>>
>>29136732
Same. I wonder if she still looks cute or if she got old and ugly. I would guess its been maybe a good 7 years or so since that picture was taken? Idk
>>
>>29136696
more like, 'I'm such a gamer I play lol, wow and other e-sports shit xD'
If you play competitive games you're not a gamer, you're a normie
>>
>>29136803
I like that hair though...
>>
>>29136801
>reason your alone is cause mgtow
You're the one who cited MGTOW bud
>you're alone because nobody wants you,
This somehow rationalizes a lack of dignity and validates begging?

You sound like you need to criticize my inability to steep to your level, just so you can feel a little better about how pathetic you are.
>>
File: Self-Destruct-Button.jpg (24 KB, 379x359) Image search: [Google]
Self-Destruct-Button.jpg
24 KB, 379x359
Someone press it already. I'd rather this board be destroyed than hand it over to normie attention whores
>>
>>29136847
>This somehow rationalizes a lack of dignity and validates begging?
I'm projecting with my post before some smartass points it out. No it doesn't 'validate begging', but we delude ourselves into thinking we are some macho alphas for not being beta orbiters, when in reality we are even more pathetic
And I know you didnt mention mgtow but you preach what they do, the whole 'game is rigged so don't participate unless you wanna be a beta cuck' shtick
>>
>>29136923
>thinking we are some macho alphas for not being beta orbiters
yeah, you are projecting. Leave me out of it. That doesn't represent my views in the slightest.
>we are more pathetic
Because we don't beg? That makes sense.
>mgtow again
What the fuck does MGTOW have to do with Tumblr cunts invading this board?
>>
>>29137014
>That doesn't represent my views in the slightest.
so you dont think you are better than the beta orbiters?
>Because we don't beg? That makes sense.
because you can't even get a girl to talk to you bro lol
>>
this isn't the last bastion; that is wizchan
>>
>>29137133
SHH don't even say it! All they will do is read your post and relocate after we abandon the fortress.
>>
>>29136844
Shit's 2012 af and even back then it was gay.
>>
>>29137249
Bruh, you must not remember 2010.
>>
>>29137133
Wizchan is in another fucking realm. I meant the last bastion in this realm. Wiz is the point of no return. It is the afterlife for a no life virgin.
>>
>>29137294
Wizchan is at least enjoyable as fuck, no attention whores, no trap/boipucci fagots, lately it got a summer normie invasion but that's it.
>>
>>29137294
>>29138511
dumb niggers sending these faggots to wizchan. rules 1 and 2 had a purpose. this is the fate that the community chose
>>
>>29136665
>>29136613

>5 o cloak shadow
>girl
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.