[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who tried /an hero/ here and failed? how and why? and what is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1465316297805s.jpg (4 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1465316297805s.jpg
4 KB, 125x120
Green texts highly encouraged.
>>
numero 1
>tried with benzos and alcohol
>woke up in icu
>turns out parents had found me, called ambulance

numero 2:
>this time with benzos and alcohol, and injected fentanyl into my vein
>this didn't kill me
>woke up in the hospital again

future numero 3:
>just hang myself because i'm tired of OD's not working
>>
>>29136537
You're destined not to die, anon? What drove you to an hero in the first place?
>>
>>29136693
>what drove you to an hero
uh
i'm just exhausted
i think life is a very strange experience and i want off the ride
>>
>>29136723
Strange in what way?
>>
>>29136765
i wish i had words for it
at the end of the day i just feel dizzy from everything that goes on around me
there's so many people doing so much greater things than me
if i try to live for myself it just feels silly because i'd rather die than try to do something that makes me happy for the next 40 years
like what's the point
what am i struggling for
>>
File: be an hero.jpg (57 KB, 437x554) Image search: [Google]
be an hero.jpg
57 KB, 437x554
>>29136483
How much of a failure do you have to be to fuck up killing yourself? It's not THAT hard. Just fucking hang yourself, jeez.
>>
>>29137027
where should i hang myself from
>no doorknobs, my house has handles the rope would slide off of
>no rafters in garage, attic rafters run at 45 degrees
>i live with my parents and if i snuck out at night to hang myself from a tree, they would hear
i'm genuinely curious but if you don't have any ideas than fuck off with this "killing yourself is easy" bullshit, it's fucking not
>>
>>29137101
wedge it between the door and close it
>>
>>29136869

>like what's the point
>what am i struggling for

I feel you, anon. I'm going 25 on few months and still i got nothing for me (didn't finish college, no job). The only thing that somehow keeps me tethered is seeing missing persons posters IRL or online.

Just top of your head, anon. What one thing you really want to have?
>>
>>29137197
i might try this later, a little scared the door won't be able to support my weight though
>>
>>29137197
Jeez dude, half kneeling in front of the door gives you a lot of time to just stand up and cry for being a pussy not finishing the job.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.