[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw ywn live the life of Chad https://www.youtube.com/w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 33
File: tumblr_o71lstYGF41usz08ao1_1280.jpg (118 KB, 640x784) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o71lstYGF41usz08ao1_1280.jpg
118 KB, 640x784
>tfw ywn live the life of Chad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-veTvuvjwYE

How does this make you feel, bros?
>>
Makes me feel like masturbating profusely
>>
File: daisy confusion.jpg (713 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
daisy confusion.jpg
713 KB, 2000x3000
>this is considered "living life to the fullest" and thought to be fulfilling by normies
>>
that girl seems like a total fucking vapid slut, flaunting her ass and body because it's all she's fucking worth

why the fuck are you losers even interested in girls like this? you think looks are what counts? lmfao
>>
>>29136314
oh dude same
>>
Am I supposed to masturbate to these videos?

It'd really help clear things up if she told me to cum.
>>
>>29136362
>you think looks are what counts?

Pretty much. And if you could get paid to go on vacation and mess around eith your friends, wouldn't you do iy? How stupid would this girl have to be to work some shit retail/office job or study hard in college when she could be making tons of momey by having fun and occasionally posing for pictures?
>>
>>29136749
*tons of money

original spelling correction comment
>>
>>29136749
I'd guess both her and her boyfriend are already trust fund kids.
>>
>>29136749
This. I'm not delusional enough to say that I'm not jealous of living like I'm already living in heaven.

>>29136362
Looks are what matters most in male sexual attraction to a woman. You can do mental gymnastics around it, but that's a fact of life.
>>
>>29136222
Stop posting this faggy video I see the same shit every day
>>
doesn't make me feel anything. i wouldn't enjoy a life like that
>>
>>29136222

I want to sniff and lick that girl's perfect asshole and feet
>>
Makes me wonder what it's like to be young, rich, and beautiful while African kids starve to death and men are getting shot in middle eastern wars.
>>
Nobody will believe me but i seriously don't give a fuck.
>>
I also wonder why this video had to be made in the first place. The couple obviously realize that they are young and rich and beautiful. So why put it online, on social media like YouTube and instagram? I almost want to say it's an insecurity on their part. They need people to comment on their lifestyle and say how beautiful and dreamy they are. They need to be validated.

Jesus, even perfection isn't enough for normies unless they're constantly being validated by others.
>>
>>29136222
Looks like a pretty good life.

I'd rate it a solid 8.5/10.
>>
Tahiti looks amazing, but who the fuck gives a shit about these people?
>>
>>29138191
If she really needed to be validated there are easier ways to do it. Hell, robots would worship her just for a hug.

This is about making money. They're being paid to encourage travel.
>>
>>29136222

Mute the video and play whatever slowcore/sadcore/ambient song you have .
>>
File: chad.png (96 KB, 581x622) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
96 KB, 581x622
This is who you guys idolize lol
He is an idiot
The "girl of his dreams" was paid by the hour to be there
And if she was his girlfriend she would leave him for a guy with more material possesions
I'm not jelly
You guys just have some serious misconceptions of who chad is
His twitter picture is of him jumping out of a plane so obviously that isn't an every day occurrence for him
>>
this video is so gay & generic
>>
>>29138670
>if there is a heaven skydiving is like kissing God
jaden sue this plagerist
>>
File: spaaaace.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
spaaaace.gif
1 MB, 400x225
> tfw skydiver

> took up the sport after shortly leaving NEETdom
> still somewhat socially awkward and shy.

>Feel more comfortable jumping out of a plane than walking into a room full of people/function/party

Come to think about it, it isn't so bad.
I lose the 'creep' aspect of being quiet and reserved.

Can give advice to robots in similar situation of wanting to break out of NEETdom.
>>
File: IHcx2aH.jpg (105 KB, 601x900) Image search: [Google]
IHcx2aH.jpg
105 KB, 601x900
>>29136222
Will you stop posting this inane bullshit?

This guy's life and the videos he makes about them have nothing interesting or compelling other than "I have money and a hot girlfriend", hot meaning generic blonde white girl that a 13 year old would probably think is the pinnacle of attractiveness

Anyone that thinks this is the epitome of living is either incredibly boring or in middleschool
>>
>>29136222
Stop posting this dumb normie. This guy's a clown.
>>
>>29137963
>Looks are what matters most in male sexual attraction to a woman. You can do mental gymnastics around it, but that's a fact of life.
It's now coming into context how incredibly most robots are. Either that or they just view other human beings through a telescope and they have a 5 year old's understanding of human relationships.

If you're going to lust after people because they're attractive then don't be surprised when they do they same and go after someone more attractive than you. Maybe if you tried to form relationships with people because you liked their personality you'd actually get a relationship with a girl.
>>
>>29136222
I like how spics pronounce their last names like a white person would to make them seem less spiccish.
>>
>>29136222
I actually have a hot girlfriend, she's tall and blonde and has a bit more flesh on her boobs and arse than that girl.

But I could never convince her to wear a bikini like that. I could never convince her to spend money like that and I could never convince her to let me film it.

I'm mostly jealousy about this couple's wealth and their confidence to flaunt it.
>>
>>29138191
9 million views + monetised video
They're both models, they need more exposure for more work.

Sadly for them they clearly have to spend a lot of their earnings on exotic holidays for more videos to make more money. It's an extremely unsustainable and unproductive business model and they'll be up shit creek as their looks fade.
>>
>>29139570
>9 million views
That's something like $27,000 for the record

>It's an extremely unsustainable and unproductive business model and they'll be up shit creek as their looks fade.
Yep. Being a model is a fun thing you do for 2 years in your early 20s. Besides the financial thing when you don't do anything to develop yourself for your whole life and skate by on your looks you have absolutely nothing redeeming when that gets nullified.
>>
Nah thanks. I prefer listening to audiobooks and drawing or hiking trough the woods by myself.
>>
>>29138020
>asshole
chad cummed there you know

>and feet
>>>/tg/
>>
Accept Jesus Christ as your saviour and repent as much as you can and you will be able to experience this x100000 when it's your turn to die
>>
File: 1447526240196.jpg (15 KB, 373x309) Image search: [Google]
1447526240196.jpg
15 KB, 373x309
>>29138670
>"Who's to judge the life you live anyway?
>the best fucking life you can have
>>
>>29138670
"from insecure religions AND PEOPLE."
>>
>>29139663
Is this true? Does it work if I commit sudoku?
>>
>>29139601
He's got another with 18million views.
>>
>>29136362
>you think looks are what counts

woman have no other value
>>
File: holy fucking shit my dick.jpg (34 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
holy fucking shit my dick.jpg
34 KB, 426x341
>>29136222
>that position her ass is

I want her to use me as a buttplug
>>
File: CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
>dicking around in the ocean in time to technobeat music is all there is to life

Well that's it then.
>>
>>29139213
>you virgin losers have a 5 year old's understanding of human relationships haha
>thinks womans aren't all the same, as in, that they aren't instinct drive and that they can think
>think woman have any value other than their body

bet you think woman can be as smart than man
>>
I'd much rather have a thick latina qt willing to spend all day in bed with me
>>
Try this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kyz7WMwlo
>>
>>29136222

Don't get me wrong she has a nice body but that fucking loser with the camera is following her around locked on her ass as the worlds greatest wonders are all around him. What a fucking retard. Reminds me of all those creep shot threads with those horny losers who go grabbing shots of chicks without them knowing. Only because he's chad it's consider a music video. lol Btw the song was shit.
>>
>>29139759
>I want her to use me as a buttplug

oh man, thats my fetsih too
>>
The comment section is cancerous.

>"Le I just my realized my life sucks"

0,00001% of people on this planet get to travel that much while getting paid for it. Besides that, it's only highlights of the guy's life. Nothing else. Of course they don't show the part where he's arguing with his girlfriend or having diarree for the fourth day in a row due to eating shit food in some pacific Island.

>tl;dr highlighting parts of your life and putting it on YouTube shouldn't mean anything to you unless you are 13 years old
>>
>>29139821

Why do these people need to show off how fun and great their life is?
>>
>>29139856
haha you can't even fool yourself, your life is shitty even without comparision and you know it

so what he got sick? he had more happy moments than anythingh
>>
>>29139904

Why do expect everyone to idolize his lifestyle?
>>
>>29139821

He sticks his tongue out too much but beyond that he just made me want to kill myself. There really are gods. Gods and goddesses are and have always been chads and stacies. I want to wake up from this hell.
>>
>>29139047
I'll listen.
>>
>>29139856

If I were to try to highlight the "good parts" of the last 30 years of my life (my entire life) you'd see a video about me getting consoles as a kid and building a computer in my early 20s. Don't have any friends, never had any friends. hkv. Living in my parents basement. Overweight, slew of mental problems, ugly, no education, no motivation. He had more fun in that video than I would have if I were granted a life of 1000 years. Fuck off with your delusions. We'd all kill an infant and it's mother to experience half the things that guys has.
>>
>>29139986
He is selling you an ideal. You are the same retards who fall for marketing tricks.
>>
>>29139936
kek when did i ever even implyed that?
>>
>>29140034

So good looking sociable people who are well off and like to travel don't exist? Oh, thank god. I was worried there. Maybe it was all cg... Yeah... It must have been.. No way that could of all been real... Oh thank god. I won't have to kill myself now.. Thank you anon.

I remember being in as much denial as you when I was 13 years old. If you're anything like me your soul will die in due time and you will live for the sole purpose of being too chicken shit to end it all.
>>
>>29137963
>Looks are what matters most in male sexual attraction to a woman.
>implying its not power and strength
More than a boytoy woman want a man with agency in the world. Someone confident, who has strong values and a strong will.
In other words, better than being handsome is not being a bitch.
>You can do mental gymnastics around it
Fuck this cowardly attempt to preemptively deny any sort of argument.
>>
>>29140059
People travel but it doesn't give them magical fulfillment or life purpose. They feel the same existential dread as everyone else. How many times do you think he can go to the beach every day until he gets bored of it?
>>
>>29139869
>get rich
>rent attractive prostitute to do all this shit with you
>>
File: 1441891242292.jpg (32 KB, 601x461) Image search: [Google]
1441891242292.jpg
32 KB, 601x461
>>29136344
I watched a couple of his videos. He keeps doing the same thing over and over
>swim/surf
>parachute
>go to party
>display girlfriend

every video.

I like to swim, but for the rest, I don't really see the appeal. Seems like it would get boring after a while.
>>
>>29140100 how they chose dick
height>jaw>personality(dominative sociopath and cruel)>broad shoulders>dick size

how they chose providers
height>Money>fame

also
>woman want someone with values
they want a degenerate you roastie in denial
>>
>jay alvarrez

just lol at this dyel faggot
>>
>>29136222
I'm not jealous this guy.
I hate the sun and sand and I have an irrational fear of the ocean.
>>
>>29140143
wait, so women actually live for sex? that's all they care about? getting their cunt wet?
>>
File: fear of the ocean.jpg (319 KB, 600x994) Image search: [Google]
fear of the ocean.jpg
319 KB, 600x994
can we post about something else? how about

>>29140156
>irrational fear of the ocean.
>irrational

>>29140192
yes, and water is wet
>>
File: daisy explains things.jpg (454 KB, 3000x2674) Image search: [Google]
daisy explains things.jpg
454 KB, 3000x2674
>>29140135
Same thoughts here. I literally sit in my basement and play video games and I have a feeling that I am much more fulfilled as a person than this guy is. All his videos with "friends" are about topping each other as opposed to enjoying each other's company, they drive fast expensive cars that they've obviously rented for a temporary thrill, their down time is likely punctuated exclusively by pointless scrolling down Instagram, Facebook, and whatever other social media they participate in, they fall from planes for a couple minutes than pull a cord so they can land safely, they make sure to film everything and have to put on a show of enjoyment, good looks, and sexual tension 24/7, all for what? A Youtube video that makes people go, "Wow, I haven't done those things but it would be neat to."

I sit in my room and play my favorite video games, and somehow I have a feeling I am more content and satisfied with how things are than this guy is.

And apparently this is the normie dream.

I'm happy to be a robot.
>>
>>29140199

Quality post. I agree with you
>>
>>29140114

Said the man who has lived in everyones shoes. existential dread. If you were to say that to this guys face he'd literally break your jaw for how autistic you sound. Do you honestly believe the meme where everyone is miserable and we're all in this together? Fucking kek. The only reason people say that shit is to stop the riots. There are people who quite literally do not know what stress is. Not to any level that we are accustomed to. Just because your life is shit doesn't mean everyone must be suffering, too. When you say to their own extent you have to consider what that implies. You missing 2 minutes of the beginning of a show is stressful. Someone close dying is stressful. Everyone here feels the death+ rating of stress. There are people who are born well off both physically and financially. Beyond relationships or close ones dying what exactly do those kind of people have to stress about?

If you may for a moment. Picture yourself waking up tomorrow next to a perfect 10 and you with a body you could only dream of. Your bank account overflowing and the view you open your eyes to is a window facing out to the ocean in some mansion. Picture the freedom to do what you want when you want. Imagine, if you could, feeling healthy on a level you simply cannot comprehend. No mental blocks. No autistic self awareness to a destructive degree. Simply being and having the ability to do as you please with the world quite literally as your oyster....

The beach isn't his fulfillment, it's his life in general and it will always be unattainable to people like us. We can talk shit all we want until our hearts stop and we become worm food.. But at the end of the day he lived, we'll regret.
>>
>>29140149
That's what an in-shape human being looks like. Toned muscles and little body fat.

He doesn't look like he stands in the same spot and repeats the same strenuous exercise on one part of his body hundreds of times.

Not that I want to say anything nice about this cup but yeah
>>
>>29140199
i mean at the end of the day the only thing that matters is happiness
>>
>>29140218
Thanks anon I'm glad you do.
>>29140199
I meant *then
>>
>>29140243
>He doesn't look like he stands in the same spot and repeats the same strenuous exercise on one part of his body hundreds of times.

that's how you build muscle DUMBASS
>>
>>29140244
I don't disagree, and I don't think there's anything wrong with this guy's lifestyle at all. If he likes to do all of this, more power to him.

I'm just pointing out how silly it is for someone like OP to post the video and expect everyone or anyone to be either
1. upset
or
2. jealous
when it's just a compilation of guy doing things that are out of the ordinary, along with the very fake-feeling friends and gf.
>>
>>29136222

He reminds of Dan Bilzerian. Same lifestyle where you do 'extreme' things in order to get approval and likes from strangers
>>
>>29136222
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
>>
>>29140235
Not trying to bring you down mate, but I am someone who's in this "scene" of instagram rich kids and I know some of them personally, and u are completely wrong about the stress part. And some of the other stuff too. Jay and his gf from the video (Alexis Ren) have split up and can u imagine how stressful that is if you have a fanbase literally based off your relationship with that person? You can never show how you really are, because what you are selling is this "dream" kind of thing. Sponsors don't pay you for showing you're miserable, that doesn't mean you never are.. And the "perfect 10" with an amazing body can be a total fucking bitch desu. (Especially Alexis lol)

Anyways, what I mean to say is that while the life that is portrayed in these videos is very fulfilling at times, it also doesn't protect you from normal human emotions and being sad or stressed etc.
>>
>>29140296
What haha, why does it say "desu"?? I meant to type to be honest. Sry.
>>
>>29140199

How many times have you thought about suicide in the past week alone? Don't lie. Say for example if you lie a family member will die of cancer. Lets keep this all honest. You're on r9k posting how your life is great. He's on some island on some secluded, private beach with a perfect 10 gf and you're perfectly content. kek. So how many times?
>>
>>29140296
>Jay and his gf from the video (Alexis Ren) have split up
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGHnW0aHD2y/
>6 days ago
>>
>>29140235
>If you were to say that to this guys face he'd literally break your jaw for how autistic you sound.
Human beings to beat eachother up when they say something they don't like.

Stop trying to pretend you know what the outside world is like autismo.

>Picture yourself waking up tomorrow next to a perfect 10
If you think nondescript californian white girl #832841832 is 10/10 then you probably think a nissan mustang is a 10/10 car

I really don't care. That's boring.

>and you with a body you could only dream of
It's just a toned body. I'm picking straws though

>Your bank account overflowing
I'll oblige you that, it's always nice to have the possibility of more money.

>view you open your eyes to is a window facing out to the ocean in some mansion.
Again, lame.

It's just so generic and non personable. It's like a caricature of how people in 3rd world countries think Americans live.

>Picture the freedom to do what you want when you want.
I do, only object is money but I'm chasing that and actually having to develop myself in the process.

Point being that isn't happiness to me, maybe it is to some people. They're vapid, there's nothing interesting or compelling about how they live.

Here's a question, is he going to love his model girlfriend when she isn't hot anymore? Because her looks will be gone eventually and basically what she skated by on her whole life is now null.
>>
>>29140330
>How many times have you thought about suicide in the past week alone?
Zero, honestly. I work out, I walk everyday, I am teaching myself guitar, I make videos that some people enjoy, I'm nice to everyone, and I enjoy life to be completely honest.

Am I supposed to less content because he is content? That's not really how things work. I wish him the best, no matter how Chad or normie he is more power to him. I'm just happy enjoying the things I do, and the time I spend.

Of course you won't believe me and you'll try to coax me into further replies but oh well. Just keep in mind that some people can be content with less than a private tropical island, a bugatti, and a "10/10" girlfriend.
>>
>>29140347
They "have split up" as in they have split up before, in the past. And what I meant by it is hard is that when they split up they could not show it on social media and instead had to act like it was mostly fine. They got back together.
>>
>>29140383
lol you're full of shit. fuck off.
>>
>>29140257
That's how you look like you deliberately made certain parts of your body bigger and aren't in shape because you exercise your body DUMBASS

Why do you think being in shape is attractive? Looking like you strained your bicep 2000 times isn't attractive to women
>>
>>29140398
Why, bc you don't believe it's hard when ppl have expectations of you that you have to meet at all times even when you feel like shit?? You are delusional if you rly think that life is always easy if you're famous online. What they post is only a small part of their actual lives.
>>
>>29140370
Keep it up Daisyposter don't let anybody let you lose that positivity
>>
File: Rc9hobB.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Rc9hobB.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>mexican Chad with rich parents
>gold digging, ugly cumbucket
>good camera
Pretty boring
>>
>>29139821
We have done it. We have created entertainment that no longer entertains; communication that does not communicate anything. We have made video that no longer seeks to inform, reveal, or even to show. A medium that exists seemingly for the sake of merely existing. It tantalizes, but towards no particular sense. I would call this eye-candy, but candy posesses a flavor at least, something to call its own. This is an optical sugar-cube; it appeals only to mans basest senses.
I suppose you might want to be this kind of person, but Im not even sure if Im looking at a person. This life is not so much a life in itself, but a pimple erupting from a culture of forced ideals, a product of taking social media trops too seriously, and then juicing them down to their substrate.
>>
>>29140235
I dunno.
I got more money than I could spend and I spend all day sitting at home or in cafes, I also show up at uni once a week or so. I don't really do anything and I don't really want to either.

I don't care much about the sea and the sun and cars and food and people in general.

There is only one thing I truly love and it's too physically demanding to do more than once or twice a week. At least for me.
>>
>>29140296

You being very much in the scene makes you sound like some sort of weird, fat serial killer who stalks these people. I'm not trying to be mean, either, that's just how it sounds. I mentioned how relationships could cause stress to those kinds of people. I specifically pointed that out. Does it stress them out as much as someone who's entire life is shit and they have no options whatsoever, fuckin doubt it. It could be as serious as a heartattack but time and time again I've seen guys who have it all ultimately toss the perfect 10 aside for the next 10 within a week if not sooner. They feel empowered in doing so because they know they can.Where as beta males have to deal with "feminism" and ugly disease ridden whores who manipulate you for every last bit of sanity you hang onto as they fuck some ape from Keecheewanga on the side. But yeah his relationship issues are right there along side with ugly guys with no money.

Besides death and relationship issues there really isn't anything keeping people like this up at night.
>>
>>29140370

>Just keep in mind that some people can be content with less than a private tropical island, a bugatti, and a "10/10" girlfriend.

This. Relying on external, material things to schiwe happiness will only make you dissapointed
>>
>>29140460

*achieve

Original comment
>>
File: daisy remembers the war.jpg (538 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
daisy remembers the war.jpg
538 KB, 1280x720
>>29140426
Thank you, I hope you can stay happy too.
>>29140460
I'm glad it's not just me. It's not a "lack of ambition" thing either, I am working towards my dreams and goals, but that doesn't mean I can't be content with how things are along the way.
>>
>>29140435
People project their desires onto other things and those things appeal to them sometimes for no other reason. This isn't some profound new thing

Girls watch Twilight because it has attractive boys in it and dumbasses watch videos of rich chads being outgoing alpha males, what's new.
>>
>>29140459
>makes you sound like some sort of weird, fat serial killer who stalks these people
It kind of is similar to that lol. I am related to someone in the scene (Not jay or alexis though) so I hear a lot about it from family member and friends, but I am not "in it" myself cuz I'm unattractive and not exactly good at making myself seem cool and fun. So yeah I am kind of like a weirdo stalker but they don#t seem to mind haha.

And yes of course they probably don't have it harder than lonely ppl or whatever, but you can still have clinical depression or just generally feel bad bc of things even if you are rich and beautiful.
>>
>>29140235
Have you ever read the Stranger?

He literally is OP's video. A man with a good paying job, a hot as fuck girlfriend with no demands, a best friend, and spends every weekend on the beaches of France swimming in the water and bathing in the sun with his love.

Spoiler, his life is completely meaningless. He ends up killing a man for no reason, and at the end of the novel declares that while the beach may have been warm, he really didnt find anything more meaningful or worthwhile about it than sitting in a jail cell waiting to be put to death. His life could have gone a million ways, and all of them were pointless no matter how well he wouldve had it.

Stop living in pity; face your own goddamn life.
>>
>>29140511
No, the narrator in L'etranger is nothing like that.
Also, it's not set in France.
Also, it's not a very optimistic novel, it starts with the narrators mother dying and it doesn't get better.
>>
>>29140370

Do you feel empowered stating that you, as a person, are perfectly fine with being less deserving of a human being than others?

Why are you talking about working out, walking yourself like an owner-less dog and playing the guitar? Why not keep the whole "I play video games in my basement" thing going? Why did you now have to swap it to something more oriented towards his life?

Let me change up my question. Rephrase it if you will. How many times have you thought about killing yourself in the last 10 minutes. Don't bother answering. lol
>>
>>29140528

>How many times have you thought about killing yourself in the last 10 minutes. Don't bother answering. lol

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but nice strawman nontheless
>>
File: 1376856600450.jpg (31 KB, 403x375) Image search: [Google]
1376856600450.jpg
31 KB, 403x375
>>29140414
are you every women? kys faggot, that guy is dyel

obviously disproportional body isn't cool, that's why you train all of them over and over again
>>
>>29140528
>Do you feel empowered stating that you, as a person, are perfectly fine with being less deserving of a human being than others?
I'm not less deserving though. I am a good guy, and eventually I will find a girl if I really want to. Right now I would rather not.
>Why are you talking about working out, walking yourself like an owner-less dog and playing the guitar? Why not keep the whole "I play video games in my basement" thing going? Why did you now have to swap it to something more oriented towards his life?
It's not more oriented towards his life. If you see going on a walk as being equivalent to skydiving, I think you might have some issues to work out. I was explaining the activities I do that make my life sustainable, and that keep me healthy. Sure the vast majority of my time is spent playing video games, but there are other things I do too and if I said I was just happy doing nothing but playing video games, then I would be called a liar, and rightly so.
>How many times have you thought about killing yourself in the last 10 minutes.
You forgot your question mark, but I will bother answering anyways. Once since you brought it up. How many times have you thought about gorillas in the last ten minutes since I just mentioned them?

I can't tell if you're trying to troll me by acting differently abled, or if you actually are, but it's an interesting chat either way. I hope maybe you can pull away something from this that is positive.
>>
>>29140511

you are 420% retarded

> l'etranger taking place in france

how can people be this fucking stupid
>>
>>29136222
>>29139821
It's sad because I haven't even lived 10% of this.
I just want to live in a cabin in the woods with a 6+/10 girlfriend.
I'm already a 7, I should be able to get a qt.
>>
>>29140524
>>29140524
>Its not set in France
Is it Algiers? It references Paris enough times, I assumed it was Southern france.

Turns out its French Occupied Algiers, looked it up.

Also, the novel isnt pessimistic either. Shitty things happen, but Mersault is never saddened by them. Hes not affecting by anything in fact; hes entirely apathetic. He states many times how much he enjoys Marie's smile and body, and how much he loves the beach, or even just smoking cigarettes. His pleasures are purely sensual and physical.

I found the ending very optimistic in a rigid way; his life is completely asburd, and any other way it couldve gone would be just as asburd. But he would do it again. Hed do it a million times again. Hes okay with dieing; precisely because he embraces his own life.
If you think L'etranger is pessimistic or sad, you need to read more about Camus.
>>
>>29140593
stop calling it l'etranger you try hard faggot, you're not french
>>
>>29140657
I read it in french senpai
>>
>>29140663
>i read an edgy philosophical short novel in an alternate language, i am therefore superior
>>
>>29140243
>being in shape
>tones muscles and low body fat
Why the fuck did this even become a thing anyway? Actual athletes keep a decent amount of body fat because theyre actually using it to exercise.
>>
>>29140674
>an alternate language
No, in the language the author wrote it in.
>>
>>29140674
Im the guy who originally brought it up,
and your a piece of shit.
>>
>>29140683
never said the author was english did i, kys my man
>>
>>29140703
>>29140674
Not him but you are acting like a complete retard throwing a tantrum because someone else was right, instead of admitting you were wrong.
>>
>>29140690
anonymity is great isn't it
>>
>>29140703
You used the word "alternate".
English would be "alternate" in this specific case, because it was originally written in French.
>>
>>29140711
except you are him you repugnant faggot, that claim has no basis since there are no id's
>>
File: tktkk.jpg (90 KB, 1497x797) Image search: [Google]
tktkk.jpg
90 KB, 1497x797
>>29140729
Have you been on 4chan before? serious question
>>
>>29136222

shes perfect. but i bet she has a black boyfriend irl.
>>
>>29140435
Lets be fair, the guy made it for his own memories shared it with friends who said he should put it on the gopro site.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/kiwi-traveller/72737226/Kiwi-plumber-says-GoPro-holiday-video-fame-beyond-wildest-dreams
>>
File: Skydive everest.jpg (105 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Skydive everest.jpg
105 KB, 800x1200
>>29139954
Everyone's circumstances are different, but from my experience.

> Start Small: little victories are better than none at all.

Set small goals, even if it means sending 1 application out. or maybe even going for a morning walk.

> Learn something new and keep learning.

If you have internet access, you don't have much of an excuse you can go to the EdX website or Khan academy and sign up for a free online course in whatever subject takes your interest. The idea is to reinforce the first point, small victories.

>Be honest with yourself

This is probably one of the most difficult, since a lot of NEETs suffer from crippling depression and not a lot of willpower, that's why its good to start small. But whenever you feel that you are being lazy or avoiding something, you have to address that problem, even if its little by little, Mine was going for a walk in the early morning/ late evening.

>Excercise;

Its not underrated desu, it clears your head, and can give you that little bit of vitality to do that one extra little thing. its pretty good for the headspace sometimes, just hear the birds or the running water by the lake etc, it isn't obvious immediately but it helps.

>On socializing.

Sometimes I would go and do the shopping for my GBP and tendies, I found it uncomfortable at first especially with big shopping malls and stuff. But I started small and worked my way up, instead of shopping at a mall I went to small out of the way quiet local grocery/ petrol station.

It was owned by an old Vietnamese couple, who were very friendly. after a little while Id start small talk first like "thank you have a great day" after purchasing my stuff. Work my way up to small conversations, But I made a point to always have a smile, especially when I first went there (I even made a thread on adv on how to smile on /adv/ I probably came off as an austist, but it helped)

cont..
>>
It makes me feel happy for that guy. I'm not into that kind of life though. Give me the parties, booze and women but let me keep my video games, interest in science and interest in wierd porn.
>>
>>29139856

I agree. Of course I would *like* to have as much money and girls as him, but he's not got an objectively better life because it depends on your overall happiness. Getting rich and getting sex is kind of the game, if I had all the money in the world and women at my beck and call I would feel like... what's the point?

That's why Saudi Kings have to constantly hire women to do more and more perverted things, like put a salmon up their ass, because they're bored and rich. But even if he does have a better life than me, of what consequence is it for me?
>>
File: kek.jpg (133 KB, 912x439) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
133 KB, 912x439
>>29141121
Kek origano famazepam
>>
Aren't those things stingrays? Didn't they kill Steve Irwin? How are they just touching them?
>>
>>29136344
ah yes, nothing compared to masturbating to moe anime girls eh

face it, our robot lives are fucking shit
>>
>>29141194
illusion shattered neckbeards on suicide watch
>>
>>29141194

>plebian normie games
>being unable to concentrate because you know she's bored and wants to watch Kim Kardashian but is being nice

No thanks. I 'd give her a the credit card and tell her piss off shopping for the day.
>>
File: Skydive everest 2.jpg (85 KB, 1200x381) Image search: [Google]
Skydive everest 2.jpg
85 KB, 1200x381
>>29141050
One day the stars somehow aligned when I saw the shop owner struggling to carry bags of rice to the shop.

I offered to help him carry all 20 bags to his shop, now this old man always greets me whenever I go and buy stuff from his shop, sometimes he gives me a free soda as well.
Eventually I asked if I could work at his shop.

That's how I luckily ended up with my first ever job at 22 years old.

But from getting a job onwards is a bit of a leap (maybe in a different thread)

But back on getting out of NEETdom:

>learn a marketable skill

This should tie off with "learning something new" and "small victories"
I was lucky to get a job shuffling bags of rice and vegetables in a small grocery, but I took a small online course in operating Microsoft Office. It wasn't much but it was something I could have offered to my new employer, especially when keeping stock.

You can be pretty imaginative with this one, you'd be surprised how many business owners don't know how to use Microsoft word.

>take up a hobby.
This should tie in with learning something new, small victories and maybe exercise

Whether if its learning to draw (/ic/) or how to whittle wood (/out/) or take good pictures (/p/) you've got a wealth of resources on 4chan alone, but you've got to be honest with yourself and you browse to learn something, not just browse aimlessly and shitposting.
/out/ is probably my favorite because I learned to fish after getting my first paycheck. and I realized I actually love the outdoors, something I wouldn't imagine myself liking when I was NEET. but people are different.

>Set realistic goals
You're not gonna get offered a job at google straight off the bat, but it doesn't mean you can't get there. Be sure you enjoy your little victories.

Those are the ones I can think off the top of my head.

But do I honestly believe a typical robot can turn himself around? absolutely. Its an effort and a lot of pain, but by god its worth it.
>>
>>29141259
What patrician vidya do you indulge yourself in? I cannot wait to hear. Literally cannot wait.
>>
>>29141263
i want to pursue professional snowboarding because i'm talented but i don't have any friends to make a video with
>>
>>29141259
>my video game form of entertainment for children requires higher intelligence than your favorite form of entertainment for children

Anon unsure if you are retarded or just pretending
>>
File: 1464346997828.jpg (1 MB, 3096x1742) Image search: [Google]
1464346997828.jpg
1 MB, 3096x1742
I was a NEET for two years sat on 75k usd of inheritance from my dead grandma who loved me dearly.

I went traveling and said hello to some friends that I had met over the internet, I am very awkward but I do try very hard to make friends with people so there were always people who wanted to meet me, just never locally because I had personal issues with social interaction face to face.

I got over it, spent a whole year traveling, doing awesome things like drinking in the sun, doing slightly dangerous sports for the adrenaline rush and living a life of "fun hedonistic travel".

Its all fun but its not a lifestyle, thee is greater reward in being selfless and altruistic, nurturing something over long periods of time like your health, a loving family, and a successful career or education. The people who I met who were most stable and "free" to do what they pleased were people in this situation, they had a purpose that kept them going. While you can have fun not thinking about anything but what is immediately enjoyable to you, you're probably above average intelligence as a robot and you'll quickly become complacent over how surface the whole ordeal is.

There is no stimulating thought provoking experience to be had that will improve your future, people who try to live that life really do not have any long term plans or safety net. And very few people actually live like that, we are talking maybe thousands out of billions of people. Music videos are idealistic lifestyles taken from movie writers featuring models and rented houses, houses that are actually owned by 50+ men who have extended families and successful businesses.

Robot needs acceptance and closeness to others. They need long term goals that will raise their base level of life satisfaction, not fluttering moments of hedonism that aren't sustainable.
>>
I feel like life is meaningless. This hedonistic lifestyle in the video disgusts me, but being a shut-in NEET or a wageslave doesn't seem to be any better.

Maybe it's the best to be an uneducated farmer in some shit country at least they don't really have self awareness
>>
>>29141357
>hedonism
>disgusting

Why? We are all going to die anyway, might as well spend the remaining moments fucking a 10/10 chick and making other normies mad jelly about it.
>>
>>29141278

Anything that's fun. I played GTAV for 2 hours at a friends and thought it was boring. I guess I'd played too many GTA games, they're all the same now and they're too easy. Which is why its a pleb normie game, its only popular because of the pleb tendency to buy something based on the name attatched to it and only take a superficial interest.

>>29141328

Uh, yeah? It is possible for a game to be too easy. There's a world of difference between snap and poker isn't there?
>>
>>29141369
I don't know why but there's something about it that seems wrong. But I'm the type of person who's content with the essentials and Internet access
>>
>>29141407
You have yet to name a single game that your patrician mind deems worthy. Come on, do it faggot so that I can deconstruct your argument and tell you why your favorite video game is shit.

I dare you to do it.
>>
>>29141369
>>29141357

You're mistaking hedonists with nihilists. You can be hedonist and have a "purpose". Hedonism is simply believing the avoidance of pain and maximisation of pleasure is the highest good and the infliction of pain is the highest evil. And for the orginal Greek hedonists, things like family and art were considered part of pleasure.

>>29141428

Super Mario World ROM hacks.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (94 KB, 965x816) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
94 KB, 965x816
>>29136344
I too feel very sorry for this guy, what an unfulfilling life he must have, nothing compared to life in mothers basement pissing in jars.
>>
File: stop right there criminal scum.jpg (58 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
stop right there criminal scum.jpg
58 KB, 410x308
>>29141470
Ahahahahahaha

fucking nintodler calling someone a pleb, ain't that rich.

Son, Mario is the most normie fucking video game ever. Literally.
>>
File: 1458070024188.gif (381 KB, 286x282) Image search: [Google]
1458070024188.gif
381 KB, 286x282
>>29136222
>How does this make you feel, bros?
Considering I'm mentally ill, schizoid, nothing really
Honestly, disgust at most
>>
>>29141528

I'm not a Nintoddler. I don't care about the company I care about the games. Right now nintendo is shit.
>>
>>29141523
there are beaches equivalent to that 5 minute walk from my house
>>
>>29136222

The woman isn't what depresses me. It's the money these people must have.

Seriously not having a lot of money sucks. I don't think I deserve anything more. But I get so envious when I see people live in lavish homes, go on amazing vacations, and get to experience all these amazing and beautiful things.
>>
>>29138126

truth

my life feels shitty but honestly its better than most people on the planet

people like in these videos live better lives than 99% of the human population
>>
>>29140135
>>29140199

This is literally his job. He gets paid by sponsors to show off products in these videos. Imagine if when you went in to work every morning, instead of filling out paperwork or getting yelled at by your boss, you went swimming or surfing. Sure, it's repetitive, but it's a hell of a lot better than what the rest of us do 25-50 hours a week.
>>
>>29141584
>The woman isn't what depresses me. It's the money these people must have.
Same here. Eventually you realize that the image of young people that we're shown is available only to the extremely rich.
>go traveling impulsively!
>leaving the country costs 4 digits

>take up a new skill!
>no time or energy left to practice after work

>do something DARING and EXCITING like parkour or skydiving!
>if I got hurt doing either of those things the medical bills would put me in debt for the rest of my life

>get a college education!
>debt, rest of my life, etc.

>buy a cool car that goes FAST !!!
>implying

>go drinking every weekend! Pick up girls!
Who the fuck has the money for that? You have to have enough for drinks for both you and her as well as enough to throw around in the hopes that she'll be impressed by your ostentatiousness (nice clothes, styled hair, expensive knick-knacks, etc)

Finance is the ultimate thing that keeps robots as robots.
>>
>>29141211
masturbating to anime makes you a weaboo not a robot
>>
>>29136222
how real is this?
>>
File: 1420168438249.jpg (36 KB, 502x460) Image search: [Google]
1420168438249.jpg
36 KB, 502x460
>>29139821
they are all so attractive
who the fuck am i
with my stupid hobbies
>>
>>29140199
>I sit in my room and play my favorite video games, and somehow I have a feeling I am more content and satisfied with how things are than this guy is.
phew lad
>>
>>29140235
>it's a normie makes an oyster analogy episode
>>
>>29141328
video games weren't always for children. You'd knew that if you were born earlier.
>>
>>29141332
How did you meet those friends?
How did you manage to get outside? The reason i'm so shut in is because i can't deal with being outside well.
What do you do now?

I have some overarching goals like start a game studio and join a band, but none of it matters without a social life. It's not enough. I have dreams of making the greatest game ever and win an award, but what does it matter if i go home and have no friends and family? That's just pathetic.
>>
>>29142829
>if I got hurt doing either of those things the medical bills would put me in debt for the rest of my life
>debt, rest of my life, etc. (FOR FUCKIN COLLEGE)

Must suck live in the US sometimes
>>
>>29139939

These Chads envy us Robots because Robots treat every good thing as a blessing. Meanwhile Chads and Staceys become tolerant to joy.
>>
>6:30am - 4.00pm
>back breaking manual labour on a building site in the baking sun
>60 bongs a day

I must be some sort of mug, wish I could afford to be NEET forever
>>
>>29139821
>being in a subway station is as remarkable to this guy as hang gliding and shit

why
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-08-13-28-49.png (553 KB, 720x901) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-08-13-28-49.png
553 KB, 720x901
This guy accomplished all this as a TEENAGER.
what have you NEET autists accomplished?
>>
>>29146469
What bothers me more is that he considers a "Bierzelt" to be something worth filming.
>>
>>29139840
I'll edit the kid out, I promise.
>>
>>29140244
did you unironically posted that on /r9k/ ??
damn.
>>
>>29140511
>Have you ever read the Stranger?
Apparently, you haven't.
>>
>>29141211
our lives are fucking shit and theirs are objectively better but they hardly "live life to the fullest"
Hunter Thompson did that, Marlon Brando did that. rich fags don't, every "dangerous" thing they do is just things a lot of people do that often results in death (sky diving for example, not interesting at all, you just use gravity.)
>>
>>29147442
>Hunter Thompson did that
The only thing hunter thompson did was hang out with drunk bikers then documented them calling it "gonzo journalism" if you call that a life worth living your delusional.
>>
>tfw could have been chad but wasted potential
>JUST
>>
>>29147577
maybe not but his legacy still exists beyond being a spoiled social media twat,
>>
File: daisy perplexed.jpg (948 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
daisy perplexed.jpg
948 KB, 2000x3000
>>29141523
>>29142762
>>29143224
I went to sleep, woke up, and this thread is still going so let me offer some further thoughts.

You guys act as if this is THE ideal life. The issue is that it's a subjective experience. You could put red next to blue, and even if 95 out of 100 people say that red looks better, the other 5 aren't wrong for saying blue is superior.

My life is very, very quiet and I like that, to be skydiving, driving loud cars with loud people, recording every minute of it, it would exhaust me and I wouldn't enjoy it. Perhaps I misspoke before- I have no idea how fulfilled this guy is, and I honestly hope he is the happiest guy alive and is fulfilled as hell. But pretending like EVERYONE wants this exact same life is silly, and pretending that anyone else's life is pathetic in comparison, is just silly.
>>
>>29147442
>sky diving for example, not interesting at all, you just use gravity
If you know what you're doing it's also extremely safe.
You might sprain an ankle or get a few cuts and bruises or something on impact, because you're being stupid, but that's about it.
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.