[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>used to like standup comedy >became alt right >every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6
>used to like standup comedy
>became alt right
>every time I want to watch standup I get mad and stop because the comedian starts being a fucking cuck
>>
>>29136186
time to watch sam hyde standups
>>
>>29136186

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7FawbAJpoQ
>>
File: 1445729765970.gif (55 KB, 484x517) Image search: [Google]
1445729765970.gif
55 KB, 484x517
I miss your presence, bb.
>>
>>29136297
but what if he traveled to when black people ruled over the kingdoms of Egypt?
>>
File: 1463193086599.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1463193086599.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>29136447

WE WUZ PHARAOHS
>>
plenty of good non "cuck" comedians they are just not being pushed now
>>
>>29136674
The shilling is local too though.
I walked out of a comedy club out of butthurt the other night.
>>
That's cool how people still use my rage gif. I guess if anything, I left my mark on /r9k/.
>>
File: girls_laughing.jpg (43 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
43 KB, 600x363
>>29136697

>I walked out of a comedy club out of butthurt the other night.

*delicious white cis-male tears*
>>
>>29136714
>people
Just the autistic person who made it desu senpai
>>
>>29136750
Fuck you. Don't take this away from me. It makes my day that I flustered someone enough to make that shit and consistently use it.
>>
>Falling for the Republican meme
>>
>>29136697
>I walked out of a comedy club out of butthurt the other night.

I'm pretty right wing man but don't do this, it makes you like the sjws where you just get butthurt because of different opinions.
>>
>>29136802
I didn't knock a chair over or anything, I just finished my drink and sidled out quietly.
>>
>>29136771
>flustered
You definitely mean delighted.
>>
>>29136794
>not know what alt right means
>>
>>29136903
>delighted
No, I mean flustered.
>>
>>29136186

Yup I cant listen to people like Bill Hicks or Carlin anymore. Standup is kind of a dead art form now though.
>>
>>29136186
>triggered by comedians

when did the alt right become the new tumblr?
>>
>>29137183
I don't think it's art I just like jokes. the idea that comedy is "important" a la carlin or hicks is what makes it bad.
>>
File: sparkle.jpg (327 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
sparkle.jpg
327 KB, 1284x980
>>29136186
>became alt right
>>
>Unironically saying you're the part of the alt-right meme lovers
>walking out because its (insert meme word here)
Who would have thought
>>
Rate my stand up:

So have you guys heard about this new DOOM game? It's pretty fun, you get to run around with a gun and blast demons back to hell. But the name makes me sad because of how DOOM'ed my life is!
>>
Watch Bill Burr
>>
listen to this you will feel better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdUxDoy5m3o
>>
>>29137519
1/10 would heckle
>>
>>29137831
Oh yeah? What would you heckle?

Let's hear it tough guy
>>
>>29137850
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9hqXEHp2HE
>>
>>29136186
Sam Hyde is going to be your preferred bisexual dom comedian. This one is going to man handle you.
>>
>>29137850
I'd heckle your mom.
>>
Alt right are literal homosexual worshippers, just like the sjws. This movement is a tainted one.
>>
>>29136802

Right wing would just walk out of the show if they're not enjoying it. SJW would screech and try to ruin the show then attempt to sabotage the comedian's career. Sometimes you want a comedy routine, not a fucking TED talk.
>>
>>29138939
>Sam Hyde is going to be your preferred bisexual dom comedian. This one is going to man handle you.

This.

Sam Hyde from MDE is the only GOAT stand up comedian around.
>>
File: Tripfag.png (90 KB, 1125x681) Image search: [Google]
Tripfag.png
90 KB, 1125x681
>>29139109
We just don't give a fuck about being a faggot anymore
>>
>>29136186
Go watch Frankie Boyle
>>
>>29136186
>became alt right
Found your problem.
>>
Bill Burr used to be pretty right wing and based but then he got married.

You can literally see his personality being fucking eroded over the years with his shows. It has reached the point where he is basically reddit-tier like Louis C.K

Sad really, I loved his rants about money grabbing whores.
>>
>>29140006
>Frankie Boyle

Are you actually fucking joking? The man is the worst offender for being a liberal cuck.

Just because he makes the odd joke about disabled people and women that doesn't mean he doesn't force his liberal agenda into every one of his shows.

He's always bitching about evil white people, he's a Labour supporter, pro EU and he's pro immigration.

I can't stand him for more than 5 minutes, I really dont think you could have picked a worse example.
>>
>>29136186
>used to like standup comedy
people actually like this trash?

>alt right
ironically, right?

>cuck
"look mommy I said it again"
>>
>>29136186
I'm so tired of all you fucking teenagers
>>
>>29140291
>ironically, right?
Kind of?
Basically anything I do is ironic because there's something very seriously wrong with me
>>
all forms comedy doesn't really do it for me anymore, it used to be funny but now all I get is a smirk at times and that's it.
>>
>>29140351
Nah you're just an ironic memelord kiddo like the rest of the teenagers that now infest the Internet. Fuck I hate memes.
>>
>>29140358
nothing like watching all those once bright and shiny lights in your soul dim and go out one by one, am I right?
>>
>>29140351

>anything I do is ironic

Holy shit senpai this is me. What the fuck is wrong with us senpai?
>>
>>29140368
>memes are for teenagers only.
It's been decades man.
It could even be argued that certain pre-net phenomena, "where's the beef?", wilhelm scream, etc, were kind of memes.
>>
>>29140376
I lost those lights years ago anon, can't even recall the last time I wasn't ill.
>>
>>29140387
There's been a great cultural movement of futility which has helped pacify angry young men and sell commercial goods, so it has the backing of the powers that be.
>>
Racist comedy is about the only thing I can handle these days. Russell Peters is GOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOFoFG1Gz8c
>>
>>29140368
Memes are all around us.
Memes are everything, the entire world consists of memes.
The word meme is a meme.
The concept of disliking things is a meme.
>>
>>29136186
try frankie bowle. if you can understand his accent.
>>
>>29136186
>Tfw not sure if this is satirical or not
>>
>>29140734
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM8EVIbNxk4

his michael jackson children hospital joke cracked me up.
>>
>>29136186
please leave go back to tumblr pls this is a safe space for alt right thank you
>>
>>29136186
What is alt right?
>>
>>29141700
Racist libertarians
>>
>>29136447
>ruled over other black people
FTFY
>>
>>29140179
>I really dont think you could have picked a worse example.

Literally any other shitstain on Mock the Week would have been a worse example. All liberal "Nigel Farrage is bad lololol" cunts
>>
Alt Right is literally the new hipster.

Actually, more like a hybrid of a hipster and a neckbeard.
A hipbeard, or neckster.

Either way its soul crushingly pathetic. "Cuck" is basically just "I dont know how to argue, please disregard" shortened.
>>
>>29141799
>"Cuck" is basically just "I dont know how to argue, please disregard" shortened.
Self-effacing, feminine, thoughtlessly progressive.
But you should really get back to prepping the bull, reddit.
>>
>>29140464
Not at all, actually.

Look up sign theory.
>>
>>29141816
Tell me then,
What value does the word cuck actually have in political discussions?
>>
>>29141858
Other than cuck being shorthand for "Self-effacing, feminine, thoughtlessly progressive." as I've already stated, political cuckery is to act in a fashion that contradicts the benefit of one's self and one's people.
>>
>>29141882
> that contradicts the benefit of one's self and one's people.
Like Fascism? Or Nationalism?
>>
>>29141799
>"Cuck" is basically just "I dont know how to argue, please disregard" shortened.
Standard cuck pseudo intellectual posturing. His cock is so small, and test so low that he must compensate for this in the only way he knows how; being a nerd faget.
>>
>>29136969
>not know all republicans are still republicans
FTFY
>>
>>29141838
>falling for the sign theory meme
KEK thanks for that
>>
>>29141922
Standard fedora playground insults. His cock is so small, and test so low that he must compensate for this in the only way he knows how; being an easily triggered crybaby.
>>
>>29141943
>Falling for the meme sign

LOL thanks for that
>>
>getting upset over the word cuck
do you guys get upset over the words "retard" and "faggot" as well?
>>
>>29141943
>Sign Theory
>>Revolutionized modern philosophy, dozens of sub-disciplines and applications, including cognitive science and microbiology.
>Memes
>>Poorly made theory by pseudo-scientist that have only been used to talk about internet jokes for the past two decades.
>>
>>29141947
So you've copied my insult and made it more incoherent there. Classic pseudo intellectual move.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.