[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know you normalfags lurk here so how about you make yourselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Ap_Creative_Stock_Header.jpg (123 KB, 834x390) Image search: [Google]
Ap_Creative_Stock_Header.jpg
123 KB, 834x390
I know you normalfags lurk here so how about you make yourselves useful and answer some questions?
Only one i have is:
>Is it worthwhile to have a girlfriend?
>>
>>29136125
Cyborg here

I'd say it is, but really it all depends on the girl.

If she seems to like you and get nervous around you, go for it.
>>
Oh god no it isn't worth it

>Non stop fighting and bitching all for an ejaculation
>>
>>29136181
t.This
>>
Don't get a girlfriend to have a girlfriend. If you find a girl you really like, date her.
>>
It's nice to experience life with someone you care about and feel like you "have" someone
But most chicks are a lot more annoying than you think and after having to beg one to tell you what she wants to eat a hundred times it gets old
My longest relationship was three years and I think that's about the longest I could last in one
Once you know who a person is it all gets kind of boring
>>
>>29136125
Having one that you see 2-3 times a week is awesome.

Having one you see 7 times a week is a bit much.
>>
>>29136272
This so much. It has to be natural OP. Just dating because two people are coincidentally lonely is almost always a bad idea.
>>
>>29136125

>Is it worthwhile to have a girlfriend?

nope. unless she is the exception.
>>
i've never had a girlfriend but i could've fully reciprocated a girls attention like three times... FUCK... all three times, all of them were very different people, very different experiences

well, really two times, because the first was in like sixth grade wherein i said yes to a friend who was relaying the request for her. and i moved away in a week and never saw her again

the other two i loved being around all the time, greatest moments of my life. greatest regrets. if a relationship, the right one, is like that at least half the time... yes. yes it is worth it. having a virgin or equally inexperienced qt gf who would never fuck a black guy... yes. what is better in this life than having what we are genetically hard-coded to value over everything else? tinder whores?
>>
>>29136142
This
It all depends on the girl
>>
>>29136125
cumming raw in a vag with a big uncut dick is just worthwhile. if you're cut or are forced to use condoms, a gf is definitely not worth the effort.
>>
>>29136125
It depends on the girl
Hard to find the perfect fit, but if you do its 100% worth it
Im dating my best friend right now, she's just so chill and easy to talk to, hang out with, lets me do whatever I want, never clingy or needy. But I've also had girls who were obsessive and needed me to talk to them 24/7
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.