[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had to leave this here. Really makes you think....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 640x960
Had to leave this here. Really makes you think....
>>
>>29135918
Women need to be destroyed. They've served they're purpose. Now they need to die
>>
>>29136156
/r9k/ in a nutshel
>>
This is what creates school shooters.

Not every person wants women to motivate them to get rid of the pain.
>>
>>29135918
Yeah but we would also have a healthier society with less violence because we would breed out all aggression and the new guys would teach their children to be nice making the literal world women say they want.

Really makes you think.....
>>
>>29135918
>>29136156
This is why I can't wait for sex-bots. Once those are cheap and realistic enough women loose the one thing they have to offer. They loose power.
>>
>>29137017
Civilization has been pretty much betas inventing shit to make their lives easier and to attract women. Women going after Chad's and endangering the society Beta's create. Chad's causing trouble by getting into wars. Beta's having to invent shit to win wars and improve life. Beta's are literally responsible for fixing the mistakes of Chad's and women. Beta's are the only reason we are here today.
>>
>>29135918

Was it issac newton that hated woman?
>>
This is horseshit, all the world's great developments have been fueled either by man's pure greed and desire for power (everyone but Tesla) or sheer concentrated autism (Tesla et al.)

Emotion fuels art, not science or invention.
>>
>>29137142
Yeah but if instead in the past women only went after betas we would just be in nirvana but women fucked up the world and their dream of a perfect violent free world.
>>
>>29137094
But by then women will have enough of a political monolopy they'll push to have them banned for "ethical" reasons.
>>
>>29137182
I know. I wasn't saying we wouldn't be better off. The only reason women had to go after Chad's originally is because she needed a Chad to protect her from being raped by another Chad. Chad's are the main problem. If they didn't exist we would be better off.
>>
>Woman actually admits their sex is so innately flawed that the entirety of human existance has centered around fixing their fuckups
>Same woman is somehow still stupid and ignorant enough to believe this entitles women to some kind of respect
Holy shit, you can't make this shit up.
>>
>>29137194
You can't have a society where 80% of the men are angry and sexually frustrated. Women are way to weak to suppress and open revolt on that scale. Even their Chad master wouldn't be able to stop it.
>>
Are we going to be the first civilization to make it past the "downfall of society" threatened by women? Are we going to beat the romans when we create artificial robot women?
>>
>>29137171
If everyone was gauranteed a haram and a comfortable life, nobody would want power or money. The inequality is what pushes us forward.

That's why the best economic system is a basic income built on capitalism. You'd free people from wage slavery to pursue their dreams and business ideas while still keeping the incentive to invent.
>>
>>29137290
A: pretty good amount of society is lulled along by media anyways
And
B: 80/20 rule only really applies to teenagers and young adults, by 30 or so the numbers even out much more though it's still not a 50/50 split
>>
>>29137142
>beta power fantasy
>>
>>29137220
Chads are needed to direct and lead civilization. There isn't anything wrong with being a follower, but you still need leaders in society.
>>
>>29137362
men aren't willing to wait 30 years. hence declining marriage rates and social leaders whining about how for some reason young men are opting out of society
>>
>>29137394
>men aren't willing to wait

this defies everything i've ever experienced, both personally and with others
>>
>>29137290
An 80% frustrated society would be fine as long as there is a goal for them to reach and a belief that nobody is holding them back but themselves (which may only be partially true)
>>
>>29137394
They'll wait. And MGTOW are such a small percent of society, nobody really cares about em.

Plus, it's just unwanted men taking themselves off the sexual market (not even the economic market), so no politician will ever care about the "movement"
>>
>>29137362
It doesn't really even out. It's not that women start desiring those men once they are over 30. It's that they decide to settle because they can't get a Chad.
>>
>>29137349
>If everyone was gauranteed a haram and a comfortable life, nobody would want power or money. The inequality is what pushes us forward.
What's the point of pushing forward. That's pretty much what we want. People would still create and invent. Intellectual pursuits are still pleasurable in themselves to betas.
>>
>>29137389
Chad's are horrible leaders. They are shit. They can't ever put the groups needs ahead of their own. Most of the best leaders are alpha-betas. These are beta individuals at the core, but they have alpha traits. Chad's make good warriors, but they make shitty generals and leaders.
>>
>>29137436
The delusion will eventually fall away. Every year more and more men are becoming red-pilled about femenism, women, and the nice guy meme. It's why men aren't getting married as much anymore.
>>
>>29137488
>Plus, it's just unwanted men taking themselves off the sexual market (not even the economic market), so no politician will ever care about the "movement"
>i don't know what i'm talking about so i'm just going to assume whatever helps me shitpost

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/23/144-years-of-marriage-and-divorce-in-the-united-states-in-one-chart/

marriage and birth rates are declining despite immigrants breeding like rabbits and fewer men are deciding to go to college. it's absolutely something people have taken note of.
>>
>>29137488
Even normies will eventually go MGTOW. Normies can't compete against Chad's. Hypergamy is going crazy. The legal system is essentially built to favor the women over the man in every case. Robots are about 20% of the population and growing. Normies are another 70%. That's way to many people for shit not to go down.
>>
>>29137670
A comfortable life 3000 years ago was a straw hut and some berries. Today it's an ACed home and travel around the world. Who knows what a comfortable life will be like in another 3000 years.

And while intellectual pursuits are pleasurable in and of themselves, I doubt many people would become very good at them.

For instance, I dicked around with programming cause I thought it was interesting. I got really good at it out of misguided attempt to make money and leave some kind of legacy. If I was the only man on earth, I still would've played around with it, but I would never dedicate the amount of time and energy that I ended up doing.
>>
>>29137745
You really think those decreasing marriage and birth rates are because of MGTOW and not birth control, sexual liberation, and women in careers?

Women are driving those rates down because girls want to go to college and start jobs now instead of raising kids.

How fucking delusional do you have to be to think that a significant portion of men have just checked out? For every one robot, there are ten normies.
>>
>>29137752
Maybe men aren't getting women anymore, but that's hardly due to MGTOW. 90% of people on this board, despite the misogyny, would marry if a qt asked.
>>
>>29137905
>you really think this new trend is happening because of things going on now and not things that already happened?
yes you retard. it doesn't have to be some specific group of people all under one acronym like your retarded strawman implies but men are deciding not to settle down and have kids for the same reasons.

>i know you just posted information proving i'm wrong but i feel like it's wrong despite having nothing to back up my feelings so i'm going to keep tarding out
>>
>>29137700
Maybe, but I think being a leader makes you an alpha by default. Maybe not a chad, but certainly not a bets by any means.
>>
>>29137934
>90% of people on this board, despite the misogyny, would marry if a qt asked
that's bullshit
>>
sure, if that helps you sleep at night
original virgin
>>
>>29137987
All those tfw no gf threads are bullshit then?

The guys here know the stats. They'd be willing to bet half their shit that they found a unicorn if a girl came along. Loneliness is a powerful emotion.
>>
>>29137823
Pleasure is relative if you are happy that's all that matters.
>>
>>29138052
a young desirable girl maybe. not a 30 year old ex slut who they resent for being handed ez-mode by a system that gives them the middle finger

and again since you're too stupid to get it through your skull: it's just objective fact that fewer men are currently betting half their shit
>>
>>29137946
All right, fuck it. It's an anonymous board. I'll admit i was wrong. While I still don't think men are driving the stat changes, I guess that I'm forced to admit that declining birth rates have been a problem that has been publicly mentioned. And it doesn't even matter who is causing the change, because the solution is the same, bringing back more traditional marriage.

So there you go, you won that fight. Not something you'll hear often on the Internet.
>>
>>29137973
Alpha: an individual who is self-interested and places own well being and success above others,
Alpha traits: aggressive, domineering, assertive, high sexual value

Beta: A person who submits to the will of others. A person who cares about and places the interests of others on the same level of their own or above their own.
Beta Traits: empathetic, charitable, calm, submissive

Good leaders are Beta's with Alpha traits. An alpha with alpha traits(i.e. chad) are shit leaders.
>>
>>29138133
This is true. For most guys here if a 20 qt3.14 wanted them they would probably wife her. The main reason being that it is most likely the case that she actually likes you. There's not much a robot has that she would want in terms of resources that she couldn't get somewhere else.
>>
>>29138086
Maybe you're right. Maybe progress is pushed too hard.

Like I'm scared to die. I'm just waiting on medical advances to save me and I plan on freezing my body if I die before then. But maybe if I was born 300 years ago, I'd just accept that people have to die and I wouldn't care.

More progress, more problems I guess.
>>
>>29138140
Traditional marriage won't fix the problem. The problem is that kids are a huge cost with almost no benefit. Before welfare kids were a retirement investment. These were people who would look after you when you are older. If you had a farm they would work on it. Also before effective birth control the only way to not have kids was abstinence which no married couple wants.
The declining birth rate is an inevitable consequence of the welfare state and improving technology. The declining birth rate isn't the main problem. The big problem is increasing male disenfranchisement in society.
>>
>>29138195
On average people today are less happy then 60 years ago. Also on average people in developed countries are less happy than poor third world ones.

Why are you scared of death. I can understand dying , but I never understood the fear of death.
>>
>>29138232
>Why are you scared of death. I can understand dying , but I never understood the fear of death.
Not him but for me it's lost opportunity. The future may be awesome and I want to see it. And if it's awesome I want to experience it as long as possible.
>>
>>29138251
We only dislike lost opportunity because we are around to experience the loss. You are not around to experience the lost opportunity due to death.I think what you feel is mostly anxiety about death. You are worried that you might not be spending your limited time optimally right now.
>>
>>29138149
From which ass did you pull these definitions from?
Alpha is mainly about confidence and achievement, not egoism.
Betas are actually the most self-centered.
Betas are rarely good leaders. Alphas are alpha for a reason, don't try to make yourself feel better, drop this power fantasy.
>>
>>29138278
i'm not afraid of experiencing loss, i just want the potential to experience gain
>>
>>29138288
Alphas are self centered. That's what makes them what they are. Beta's are altruistic. Omegas are those that are egoistic but have beta traits. I find it really weird that on a board filled with Betas there are always so man people trying to defend alphas.
>>
>>29138360
What in the fuck?
Where do you get these definitions?
Can you link a site?
>>
We also wouldn't have a lot of the medical/technological knowledge we do now if not for atrocities committed by the germans and japs, but we don't go around promoting the idea that brutality is the ideal in those cases either.
>>
>>29138716
We would have still had it. Just not as quickly. We also really wouldn't need that kind of medical tech as much if there wasn't any war.
>>
>>29135918
>women being useless makes men useful
>women are = to men
also we need to fuck useless men
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.