[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm still fairly new to this board, but I feel this may
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1447645957414.jpg (84 KB, 862x960) Image search: [Google]
1447645957414.jpg
84 KB, 862x960
I'm still fairly new to this board, but I feel this may be relevant.

I never had a hard childhood. I always had friends to be around, people to talk to, etc. I was a normie. But recently, it seems after some unfortunate events (which I will not discuss) I have lost most of that. I hardly speak with anyone anymore. I live at home and my father looks at me as a disgrace on his name, and my mother just pities me. I feel so alone that I've attempted suicide again, something I thought I had overcome in years past. Perhaps I just want to know that others understand the cold isolation. I feel that you robots would know this best I suppose...
>>
File: 1460958078364s.jpg (8 KB, 250x197) Image search: [Google]
1460958078364s.jpg
8 KB, 250x197
>>29135871
Fucking nigger get off my board
>>
>>29135906
head back to /pol/ or /b/ faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 500x501
>>29135871

I understand you fully. All through my life, like you, I had friends and even a gf or two. When I went off to university... I don't know what happened. I just couldn't fit in with people. I felt so isolated at times I would break down and cry in my dorm room by myself.

Eventually I stopped trying to connect to people and instead focused fully on my schoolwork, lifting, and self improvement. Now I have a master's degree and a job lined up waiting for me next autumn.

I won't lie. I'm still very lonely. I'm still essentially friendless apart from a few acquaintances. But I've learned to become self-sufficient for my happiness. I don't "need" dozens of friends, or invitations to parties, or a girlfriend to make me feel self-validated. Happiness comes from within you. And if you can't make yourself happy, who can?
>>
>>29137098
I agree with you whole-heartedly. I believe I am happy with who I am, and where I am in life. I just feel so alone that it seems to actually hurt sometimes. I see pictures of my former friends having fun without me, and it makes me miss it all I suppose.

The thing I realized with 4chan is that I can call it home because I can be offensive, but I can't truly say that I feel I belong here. I don't think I'll ever feel a sense of belonging that I did with some of my best friends from earlier in my life.
>>
being a child or teenager is usually life on an easier mode. older teen and adulthood is where things become seriously fucked.
>>
>>29137390
I agree, and I'm definitely thankful for all the tough shit you lot have got me through up to now.
>>
>>29137350

I think it's natural, man. Our younger years, up to high school, are where we make the closest friends and have the best times. For me, those times are long gone... I miss it too, sometimes. It's so weird how different I am from the high school version of myself. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and tell my high school self to enjoy life to the max while they're still young, because life just gets shittier. The realizations that the modern day western women is a whore, that the world is controlled by people with literal mountains of money who could give two shits about you or your well-being, that the majority of blue collar jobs will suck the soul out through your fingertips as you tap mindlessly away at a keyboard all day, that everyday is a step closer to seeing your parents pass away, that things you used to turn to in times of need like religion are no longer relatable to your soul. Fuck man. It's all over
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.