[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does any femanon want to be my virtual long distance gf? Please,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1443229264536.jpg (75 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
1443229264536.jpg
75 KB, 440x660
Does any femanon want to be my virtual long distance gf? Please, I'll even pay you if you want.

I've NEVER interacted with a female who has even pretended enjoy my company. I just want to know what it feels like, even if it's a lie.
>>
Why would you ever want this.
>>
>>29135766
>>29135800
I agree this us a terrible idea anon.femanons are literally the worst type of women And you'll probably get a trap anyway
>>
go outside. Speak to a stranger for like 10 seconds. Go to a library. Read books, try talking to anybody at all. Get really good at league of legends and add girls. You're desperate as fuck but honestly girls aren't even that great to talk to.
>>
I'm surprised they don't have sites for this yet. There is clearly a market judging from cam websites.
>>
>>29135800
>>29135844
The loneliness is literally becoming debilitating. A few years ago I'd feel lonely and it would pass; I was optimistic about my future. Now reality is setting in.

>>29135851
I have tried those things and I ALWAYS fail.
Haven't had a real conversation over 30 seconds in maybe a decade.
>>
>>29135851
i realize you need to have the personality of a gay guy to talk to women.
>>
>>29135766
:( Im sorry anon here's a *hug*.
>>
>>29135944
How old are you?
Go to a bar that has pool tables and play pool
It will be awkward at first
But really focus on getting better at it
The bartenders will start to notice you and so will the regulars
Just be indifferent on most things and polite and tip 30% and everyone will make sure you are alright
Then start challenging people, doesn't have to be for money, maybe a beer if you are feeling confident
You will make instant friends, and be much more likely to get a girl when they bring them over to the table
I am 7/10 so maybe it helps but I have made a name for myself in a couple towns and cities just by hitting a ball around
There are a lot of degenerate people in bars and it's not always the best place to be, but now I can get on any pool table and get respect
>>
>>29136087
I'm 25, and an unattractive manlet.
I'm not going to post pictures, but believe me that I'm ugly. I used that AI beauty rate website and got the lowest score.

I have really shit hand eye coordination, I even suck at video games, so I doubt I could be an even mediocre player. Furthermore, I can't drink alcohol due to digestive issues, don't even drink soda either, so my 30% tip on water might not make me any bartender friends.

I know it sounds like I'm making excuses, but I've tried a shitton of things and I have the foresight from repeated failures now to clearly see why other things just won't work.
>>
I'll be your gf if you send me dog pictures.
>>
File: Living is suffering.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
Living is suffering.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>29136388
pls respond
[email protected]
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.