[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a femanon gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: animu.png (457 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
animu.png
457 KB, 792x792
How do I get a femanon gf?
>>
Be Chad.
I'm serious.
It's easy as fuck to pump and dump these mentally ill cunts.
>>
>>29135523
Be a quality shitposter and have an aesthetically pleasing cock.
>>
I got one and now she wont leave me alone and stop telling me she loves me and all I want to do is play video games but I'll feel bad if I block her.

Help
>>
>>29135555
the quads tell no lies
>>
>>29135584
Man do I know that feel. Pretty much gave up on relationships after I determined that I just couldn't have the patience for that shit.
>>
>>29135555
Not him but what if it tilts to the right a little?
>>
>>29135592
>>29135584
this desu. i just want to live my own life and not have to deal with worrying about someone else all the time ya dig?
>>
Boyo don't do it these "fembots" are the worst for conversation only bother doing it if you live around each other.

Even then it's a fucking hassle I've skype chatted 3 of these lame bitches and hanged out with one irl don't waste your time.
>>
>>29135540

Being a normie works too.

t. normie with a fembot gf
>>
>>29135523
>>29135540
>>29135555
The question is, HOW do you MEET a fembot??? or trap.
>>
why would anyone want their boyfriend or girlfriend to be on 4chan?

It means they are most likely into really wierd hentai/fetishes, are corrupt morally and probably mentally ill. I remember when talking about going on 4chan would mean you're sick and are into gore ect.

do you really want your gf broswing /b/ looking at other dudes dicks and stuff?
>>
>>29135895

You know how sometimes there will be "describe your ideal partner" threads here? I met my fembot gf in one of those, and I've seen a small amount of success from other people on this board in those threads too. Not the infograph ones with the glorified data-mining charts, those are useless. But the ones where you actually have to write out your preferences rather than filling in boxes.
>>
>>29135933
Makes sense for rejects to partner with other rejects.
>>
>>29135523
>wanting cock carousel whore with emotional baggage.
>>
>>29135523
I would talk to any virgin femanon, no matter how boring or clingy they are
>>
>>29135523
read the fembot threads. you'll stop wanting one after a while.
>>
>>29136662
You'll stop wanting anything! It will be glorious
>>
>>29135584

oh man ;_; I hope this isn't me
>>
Post stats OP
>>
>>29136793
>stats

Like what?

I can tell you that I'm a level 21 virgin who forgot to put points into Charisma.
>>
>>29135584
She sounds like she at least initiates conversations, I got nothing but lame bitches.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.