[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to kill my self. No job .No interests other than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1204.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1204.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
I just want to kill my self. No job .No interests other than playing video games which starts to become boring as well. Suicidal for over 5 years , i don't feel comfortable talking to anyone about it. Self harming etc. 6 days ago i lost my cat , a pet i grew up with and loved so much and i've fallen into a deeper depression than before after that. Give me a good reason to live. Also first time posting here. I'm mostly lurking.
>>
Do you have anyone who loves you? If you don't, go ahead and end it guilt-free. If I didn't have siblings I would go soon as my parents died.
>>
>>29135357
Well, sounds like you should just kill yourself. I'm not even memeing. There is nothing wrong with suicide. If you don't feel like living then just get a gun and pull the trigger. I don't get the whole "help me live" bullshit, it's your decision, whatever we say won't change your mind, just confirm your conviction it the choice you've already made in your mind.
>>
>>29135357
You sound like someone who wants the pain of life to go away, but not to die. Reach and make friends online. That's what keeps me sane.
>>
same. no one text me back. coworkers go out every night and invite everyone except me. im actually nice to people, but they dont care, i dit have twitter and facebook and instagram so ijust dont exist. no one has ever even told me happy birthday except my.mom. 24 years of this was enough
>>
Suicide is not a solution to your problems. You make your path in the life and if you feel sad this is because you made bad decisions and you have bad judgment of your life. You want to kill yourself but you discovered nothing about life.
>>
>>29135761
I'm really sorry about your situation anon, I really do. Have you considered getting medical help? I think your life is fixable. I mean, you have a job, you seem to be intelligent... You can work your way our of depression and loneliness. You totally need to talk to your family about this.
>>
I know most of those feels, although I read and watch anime instead of play vidya

It sucks and I'm no closer to an answer than you are
>>
Stay strong and wait, you'll surely find a person who gonna take care of you and maybe die for you.
>>
>>29136082
>wait

Oh. Just wait. Okay. Wait and good will happen.

HOW FUCKING LONG
>>
>>29135961

Not him, but I have similar feelings. I'm 27. I've been depressed for literally as long as I can remember, as in diagnosed by several doctors throughout my life.

I can tell you that I have discovered many things about my life, none of them good.

>but you're depressed, of course you don't see anything good xDdddd

I took a step back and tried to actually fix my shit before. I spent a solid year working on myself. I lost weight, I made new friends, I had money saved up, I went to the dentist for the first time since I'd moved out of my parents house, hell, my friend told me that he some girls checking me out. Objectively, I was doing really well, but the thing is: I was still miserable. Ok, let's work on that. I made note of things, read books, listen to audio books, practiced certain things, caught negative thoughts, all the bullshit. Still miserable. Then everything fell apart, and that was that.

Here's the thing to keep in mind: everyone thinks that if you try hard enough you can achieve anything and everything. The truth is that life sucks and isn't fair. The end.
>>
There's no good reasonj to live I'm in the same boat. Video games are shit and now I have no thing to do.

Maybe try out some psych meds and if they don't help it's not like you lost anything. I didn't like ssri side effects and antipsychotics are making me even more depressed. But maybe it wil help you. Probably not though. Life sucks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.