[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /lsd/ here? I take LSD once every 2 weeks, and I use it as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 21
File: large.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
Who /lsd/ here? I take LSD once every 2 weeks, and I use it as a tool for self improvement and self discovery. I find it immensely beneficial. I quit smoking, lost weight and got a better job all directly as a result of revelations made evident to me on LSD.
>>
>>29135278
taking LSD doesn't make you Steve Jobs
Fuck off nigga
>>
>>29135278
What exactly were those revelations? Please share.
>>
>>29135379
I saw God and he showed me the way to saving the world was realizing all is one and one is all and having the perfect pure virgin marriage.
>>
>>29135366
I took it and it definitely changed my life and entire way of thinking, I wouldn't be surprised at all if OP is being entirely truthful.
>>
>>29135379
LSD essentially lets you look at your own mind from another perspective, so any bad habits or bad things in your life can be looked at from a different view. Through that, you can make a plan for change, and it sticks with you even when the acid wears off. LSD is actually a very good drug to cure addictions.
>>
Inb4 edge lord "robots" come in and shit on your thread.
>>
>>29135278
Imo you're taking it too often OP
>>
>>29135430
I don't take large amounts (usually), and my tolerance is back to normal after 2 weeks.

If I take more than usual I'll leave more time between trips.
>>
>>29135462
>I don't take large amounts
You're probably ok then, just sharing my perspective. I prefer to trip really hard a couple times a year. Just be careful I have friends that were doing acid all the time and have moved on to hard drugs. It's all in how you use them after all though.
>>
>>29135496
I once took 5 tabs and saw planets and solar systems, I completely left Earth, it was surreal.
>>
>>29135278
smoking what? weed
>>
>>29135409
thissss
I can only find nbome in my country, does it works too?
>>
>>29135524
Same. Except I met Shiva and it showed me the universal consciousness and the way humanity is connected to the earth.
>>
>>29135576
DO NOT take NBOMe. It can have DEADLY side effects. You can literally die taking it. LSD is far safer. Look for 1P-LSD or AH-LAD, they're both very similar to LSD and safe.
>>
>>29135576
nBome is shitty and can kill you (RANDOMLY), so don't take it
>>
File: satanmiku.png (304 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
satanmiku.png
304 KB, 600x600
>>29135666
Satanic trips of truth motherfucker

Seriously though, I've taken 25-i NBOMe and it leaves you with body aches and shit, not even worth it really. Find mushrooms or something man >>29135576
>>
>>29135703
25c is the most common here, it's kinda safe honestly
it's really dope for music
>>
File: 234312ab341.png (55 KB, 257x271) Image search: [Google]
234312ab341.png
55 KB, 257x271
what would be better for a first time hallucinogen?

>lsd
>psilocybin
>salvia

I dont want to hurt anyone/go crazy or have a nightmare trip. I should probably ask 420chan but wondering what you guys think.
>>
>>29135920
My first was mushrooms, but I think LSD would be just as good. Just do it in a comfy place with comfy people. People sperg out about set and setting but it's not that complicated, just do it somehwere you are comfortable and especially won't have to hide the fact you are tripping balls.
>>
>>29135920
LSD. Shrooms are basically a less good LSD. No experience with Salvia.

As long as you have positive thoughts, and you go into it with a positive attitude you'll be okay. Also do things that are fun and positive, such as listen to music or watch animated movies.
>>
>>29135990
I actually disagree, I think shrooms are just as good as lsd in a different way.
>>
I experimented with lsd for autism. 125microg a day should alleviate symptoms of autism after a few days when tolerance lessens the effects. Only know it works for a week, could reach higher afterwards. There were actually studies of the effects of lsd on autism in the 50's with surprising results. It should be re-continued. Accounts of autists that never spoke and never gave eye-contact saying"why are you experimenting on us?" shouldn't be ignored.
>>
>>29135920
unless it's a really small dose, don't do salvia. seriously. even though it's legal it can be as powerful as DMT. it has affected me in an awful way and has given me intense paranoia and existential dread. not worth it at all.
>>
>>29135920

2-2.5 grams of shrooms is best for a first timer IMO. LSD lasts like 12 hours so if you don't like where its going after 2 hours you are in for a long ride. Shrooms last about 5-6 hours and are pretty giggly and enjoyable.
>>
>>29135496
Nigga you can tell the path from drug use to abuse early on.
>>
Where can i get lsd? I've wanted to try it for years but idk where to start to look.
>>
>>29136145
These days you're safer getting shrooms. Trust me. Plenty of assholes get RCs like NBOME to sell as acid. Profit margin is over 300%
>>
Where do you get it?

Is darknet markets even still a 'thing'?

Last I heard they had all been shut down, and the government has been trying like mad to render tor useless by compromising the entry and exit nodes... I believe they were successful.

Which is ironic because people in US Naval intelligence office created tor, and then the fucking nsa are the ones who cracked it.
>>
>>29136105

>Shrooms last about 5-6 hours and are pretty giggly and enjoyable.

Can confirm. Did them for the first time in maybe 2 years (last trip was a reallllly bad one) and I had a great time. Took them with some people and watched Bob Ross painting on netflix. Shit was great
>>
Best way to get shrooms?
Also how to tell if they are real? I heard to look for blue "bruising or something
>>
>>29136198
>Is darknet markets even still a 'thing'?
Always have, always will. Yeah US military needs it to take down certain countries, easy drugs by mail is a side effect. Only total neets use it though. Most drugs is still controlled by CIA and cartels.
>>
>>29136267
>I heard to look for blue "bruising or something
Very astute. They grow on cow dung. You can easily and legally get spores though.
>>
>>29135278
LSD is for people who need a catalyst to advance their mode of thinking

I try to stay away from drugs because they make you inefficient
>>
>>29135278
Send me some.
>>
>>29136354
>I try to stay away from drugs because they make you inefficient
Clearly you never done hallucinogens
>>
>>29136275

>Only total neets use it though.

I'm not a neet, i have a job and friends. Even my druggy friends in uni can't get acid. That should say something.

I'd be using be using a darknet market because it seems like a legit way to get legit acid?

Am I wrong? And do you have any suggestions for any current dark net markets?
>>
>>29136395
Are you from the land down under?
>>
>>29136422

Nope. Pacific northwest area of the U.S.
>>
>>29136442
Like what higher new England?
>>
>>29136465
I'm a dumbass. nvm. I got the oceans confused
>>
>>29135576
don't listen to the hatemongers I've taken tonnes of nbombs, and id say it's about 8/10 as good as lsd

most of the negaive body effects can be avoided by taking a beta blocker as it kicks in
>>
File: wink.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
wink.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>29136395
>mfw I'm in Portland and LSD is everywhere
Up your game kiddo.
>>
>>29136442
I hear washington especially round olympia is very good for drugs round the college area. Fact is I even had mail all the way to europe from there of some very choice psys like 5-meo-dmt and such
>>
>>29135278
I used to eat a fair bit of dose but once every two weeks is a lot I'd go fuckin crazy doin that senpai
>>
>>29136395
last I checked alphabay was the main one. expect to pay under $5/trip for needlepoint (99%+ pure lsd)
>>
File: BitchesBrewGatefold.jpg (50 KB, 782x401) Image search: [Google]
BitchesBrewGatefold.jpg
50 KB, 782x401
What was your best trip, r9k? What was your worst?
>>
>>29136517

I was just in Oregon two weeks ago. Man it's nice down there. Your guys' dispensaries are awesome, you actually get to smell and touch the bud before you buy it. I've heard oregon is really meth-y though. Guess every state has problems with that shit though

>>29136520
I see. Yeah I know people at WSU, but that's about it.

>>29136606
Good to know. I'll check it out. Last time I was on the dark net i lost about $100 and got nothing. I got scammed on some questionable site though like a fucking idiot. It's crazy how many fake sites there are on there.
>>
>>29136808
Yeah Oregon really is nice. I've heard there's a lot of meth too but I stay away from that scene I haven't seen it yet. I only moved here a year ago though and I'm mainly a shut-in weirdo.
>>
>>29136808
Dude just go full clearnet. http://www.lsresearchchemlab.com/products?p=3 http://chemicalstory.com/
>>
>>29136971

Lol I'm not clicking that link for shit

Btw it appears that AlphaBay is heavily linked to the Russian Mafia. kek
>>
File: 1462839992119.jpg (90 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
1462839992119.jpg
90 KB, 650x500
quit while you're ahead, genius.
>>
>tfw you feel a holy aura when taking DXM
>>
>>29137769
>tfw when you think you're dying on dxm and your last thoughts are literally "I'm dying I'm dying I'm dead I died"
>>
who here has trouble actually getting lsd?
>>
>>29137052
it's a link for LEGAL research chemicals you dilweed

i wish everyone on /r9k/ wasn't an uneducated moron when it comes to drugs
>>
>>29135990
I disagree as well. They are both great but different. LSD is more fun and it makes my body feel REALLY GOOD and warm and comfy. Shrooms on the other hand tastes like shit. But with shrooms my trip is way more introspective and it makes me learn more about myself and it inspires me to do better in life. It depends on what kind of trip the person wants a fun trip or an introspective one.
>>
Some people I've met became narcisistic and "enlightened" after taking LSD.
Most of them just realize they were tripping.
>>
File: 29awv89.jpg (102 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
29awv89.jpg
102 KB, 1280x960
>turning 23 in august.
>haven't signed up at uni for 2 consecutive quarters.
>parents wonder what I do all day at home
>tell them I study and self educate
>really just shitposting on 4chan, fapping, and binge eating cuz bored
>parents still optimistic that i'll be a successful son real soon.
>I'm too much of a pussy to start doing adult stuff and make attempts to be successful because deep down I know I'll always be an unattractive manlet KHV until I die.
>why even try
>tfw turned into a neet and a huge burden to two good people

How can I get over myself robots? should I start doing drugs and drink to forget about my situation until I get super depressed and kill myself?
>>
>>29135576
It's like acid but without the mental effects (more visual, like the stereotypical trip you see in movies), take Ibuprofen with it for the vasoconstriction
>>
>>29136145
>>29136198
Just order 1p-lsd on the clearnet, it's the same exact trip desu, it's easier to get, and it's not technically illegal in most places. Only difference I noticed was it lasts longer.
>>
>>29138763
why do ppl post this pic like its the worst thing ever
its a pretty normal guy celebrating his bday with his family
happens tens of thousands of times a day all across america
>omg le cringe
>>
File: tumblr_o073rpxfCz1v19rtao1_500.jpg (103 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o073rpxfCz1v19rtao1_500.jpg
103 KB, 500x503
>>29138763
>should I start doing drugs and drink to forget about my situation
Listen senpai, alcohol might do that, but LSD won't. LSD can and will force you to take a look at your life situations, face your demons, face your insecurities and self-loathing. If you're in a bad place mentally it's going to be a bad time and you're going to have a bad trip.
If you actually want to make a change and turn your life around, LSD might be a good starting point though, if you take it with the right perspective. Get a trip sitter who can steer you toward positivity, go in to it thinking about discovering yourself and bettering yourself, and you might have some revelations.
But yeah, if you're looking for escapism, LSD is the exact opposite of what you want.
>>
>>29138763
Do acid and find yourself, you may have a bad trip but it could be life-changing, who knows, maybe you have a hidden talent you could monetize
>>
>>29135278
I havent done in a while, but LSD really motivates me. I get really obessive with self development during the high.
>>
File: ssilb.jpg (197 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
ssilb.jpg
197 KB, 1280x853
>tfw HPPD for months
>>
>>29139410
Bad trips are a sign of a weak fragile mind, not every bad mood will lead to a bad trip stop telling people this it only encourages people to expect it and look for it.
>>
I wish. It's something I could really used right now. Other psychedelics don't cut it.
>>
>>29140986
>Bad trips are a sign of a weak fragile mind
>stop telling people this it only encourages people to expect it and look for it
>>
File: 1459992104998.gif (1 MB, 300x313) Image search: [Google]
1459992104998.gif
1 MB, 300x313
>>29135278
>Mfw Shrooms, LSD, and DMT is on its way to my house
I had so much fun with shrooms and LSD but I never took DMT before. I am going to do them all at the same time.
>>
I don't know much, but I know just a little bit about everything. I could be a pocket encyclopedia if there was ever a use for one.
>>
>>29135409
If you are unable to do that without the help of substances you're pretty much a failure to begin with.

No I mean honestly, every time I hear people preach about the aid of drugs all I can think of is "You had to take something to be able to do that? Isn't that just something you're able to do and should be able to do naturally?"

So I guess drugs are helpful, if you're lacking to begin with.
>>
>>29142362
you will never be able to emulate the acid perspective without it's help. It's a perspective that you really can't comprehend until you've felt it
>>
>>29136795
Worst
>Got a text from my dad that spiralled into the onset of a bad trip with intense demonic visuals that represented pure 'fear', 'evil', 'horror' in the form of demonic eyes, grins, spider legs and immense gothic-like architectural shapes

Best
>Same trip
>Accepted my fate and put on some intensely dark psy-trance
>Watched in awe as my mind played out the most horrific spectacle I could ever imagine (seriously, you haven't seen true horror until your own mind constructs it from the deepest darkest parts of your brain)
>Felt like my mind was a battleground and the kickdrum beat the demons out of it
>...
>Calm down and philosophize about the meaning of life and other generic shit
>Realise I should try to get closer to my family and try to show them that I appreciate what they do for me

Does anyone else think that 'bad', 'confronting' or 'tough' parts in trips have the most therapeutic value?
>>
>>29135576
look for 1P-LSD
>>
>>29140870
Is it a good or a bad feel?
>>
who /smoke weed for the acid flashbacks/ here?
>>
File: tumblr_o6roygjUFG1t2wizyo1_540.jpg (113 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6roygjUFG1t2wizyo1_540.jpg
113 KB, 540x540
>take lsd
>friends watching me start giving me a hard time, I mean hard
>start making fun of my mindset, telling me I'm a kid and shit
>literally don't know what to do with myself, begin to get paranoid
>they take me home
>"anon we have better things to do"

Really though. All my experience showed me was to be more untrusting of humans. Fuck it.

That being said, if I had a hookup to get it, I'd try again. This time just being around myself. My hallucinations were chill as fuck until the bad trip happened. It feels like I rejected everything after it was done.
>>
File: leery fisheman.jpg (202 KB, 1024x623) Image search: [Google]
leery fisheman.jpg
202 KB, 1024x623
>>29142362
>without the help of substances
but anon, the whole world is made of substances
>>
>>29143517
>"Friends"

The only excuse would be if they had never tripped before and didn't know how awful that shit can be. Still, it's pretty telling in the way they treated you that they're shitheads.
>>
>>29143724
No. These people tripped all the time. Instead of just letting me go on for the ride (I normally keep to myself a lot, and when I dropped was no exception) they were just being trash. Like I said though, it just taught me not to really let anybody in anymore, as unhealthy as that sounds.
>>
>>29143517
What is wrong with these people, I had "friends" like that as well. Told me to kill myself during trips. I really hope they go to hell one day
>>
File: smokingkittz.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
smokingkittz.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
next year i want to make DMT

i've done lsd multiple times, it's great but i want to explore other psychedelics

i've done dmt before but it's starting to get ridiculously hard to obtain in the uk because they've recently changed drug laws so that they can now pretty much confiscate even things which are legal if they're implied to be used to make drugs with

has anyone here ever made DMT?
>>
File: 1441168824365.jpg (42 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1441168824365.jpg
42 KB, 500x390
>>29135278
I wish. Feels like it would be a game changer for me to get up off my ass but im a literal couch potato that does fuck all lel. Im seeing my world just break down but for some reason I just dont give a single fuck but I do at the same time
>>
File: 1449750383897.jpg (74 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1449750383897.jpg
74 KB, 576x324
>Watching Drive while on 2tab trip comedown
>>
>>29135403
>>29135278
I take it every 2 months, last trip really motivated me to stop being a robot

GOnna do it again in 3 weeks with some friends to celebrate the end of college and also to get some more introspection on how to improve my life
>>
>>29142362
You don't know what you're talking about, at all. You sound just like the faggot in my physics class who says 'weed doesn't have effects, it's just breathing exercises' like he knows more about drugs than people who have used them for years.

The way LSD makes you think is not something you can achieve on your own, in a sober state. It amplifies feelings 100x. If you're a depressed loser who doesn't feel much in the first place, it can help you more than any other medicine.

Also they say the brain on LSD is similar to a highly autistic person's mind. Maybe that's why you don't need it.
>>
If you need to "re-evaluate" your life and spiritually calibrate yourself every 2 weeks... then you're just a useless degenerate/fake hippie.

If the revelations were so life changing then you wouldn't need to do it so often.

You just like being high dude.
>>
How do you buy your LSD, robots? I've wanted to try it for a long time, but i have no idea how to get it.
Is it really that good?
>>
File: 1457372365689.jpg (209 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1457372365689.jpg
209 KB, 1440x900
>>29144517
>watching paprika on the comedown of a trip
>watching fear and loathing in las vegas peaking on a trip
>>29145647
Not him, but i've had so many great experiences on LSD and other psychadelics, as well as life changing introspective thoughts. A whole new experience everytime, its great with giving a new perspective on life and all but it is just general fun and makes life a little more interesting.
>>29145707
/r/darknetmarketsnoobs or whatever the reddit link would be.

Its an experience i'm extremely glad I had, have heard the same from everyone I know whos taken LSD in the past. Changed me as a person basically, for the better.

I feel I would have killed myself by now or been a lot closer to doing it if I had never taken psychedelics and looked at my life in a way I didn't think possible
>>
>>29142151
Make a thread after you've done that please, I want to try DMT but I'm worried I'll go mental
>>
>>29142151
From what I've read, there isnt much point.

The DMT will blast you the fuck off and while the lsd might affect your dmt experience, you probably wont realize is. You should probably do dmt by itself first.
>>
>>29135576
It's extremely wack shit, anon. Kind of like if acid and shrooms had a demented baby.
Fun, at times, but not at all beneficial. Also made me puke first time I took it.
>>
>>29145707
>Is it really that good?

Yes and no. I'm weary of telling people it's good and changed my life etc. I mean, it HAS changed my life, but it didn't suddenly fix any of my personal flaws, it just made me more aware of them. It's up to you to then work hard to fix these flaws and by doing so, improving your life. I'm still an antisocial loser, but at least I'm trying harder now.

Going into a trip with a mindset like "Ok self, time to improve the heck out of my life!" will probably end up in disappointment.

That being said, LSD is worth trying, if only for the fun experience. You can 'see' some beautiful imageries, experience unimaginable bliss and connectedness to the world. Also, music is THE SHIT when tripping.
>>
>>29145965
Will do anon
>>29146013
Well the DMT last only 20 minutes but the LSD lasts 10 hours. My DMT is coming first so I do plan to try it alone first. I am also really curious to the effects of LSD and Shrooms used in conjunction. With Shrooms my trip is more tribal, uncontrolled, and spiritual. LSD makes me feel really good and tingly and make me have fun doing anything.
>>
File: 1458432306454.jpg (62 KB, 517x610) Image search: [Google]
1458432306454.jpg
62 KB, 517x610
I never understood this fucking stupid "self discovery" and "life revelation" meme associated with taking LSD. I just get really giggly, things appear to swerve and pulsate, and I feel like everything is "one". Then, when it's over, it's back to the same monotonous shit that is life in a capitalist 1st world country. Nothing that I "discover" carries on with me into the real world, nothing meaningful anyway. I've taken it 8 times and I'm convinced people are just making this shit up at this point. Either that or it's some kind of powerful placebo effect.
>>
>>29146207
>"self discovery" and "life revelation"
That only happened to me on Shrooms not LSD. But drugs effect people in different ways. If you want to have a trip for self discovery you have to prepare for that. For example "what do I want to do with my life" then take the shrooms and dig deep into your subconscious until you find your answer.
>>
>>29146207
It depends on your mindset almost completely. I did have a very introspective session. You know everyone's minds are different?

Maybe you should triple your dose
>>
File: psychedelic spikeroom.gif (862 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
psychedelic spikeroom.gif
862 KB, 500x700
>>29136795
best - first trip, 100ug. Intense and beautiful, plastered smile on my face, lasted for hours upon hours.
worst - took 400ug, ended up getting really irritable, kept on misplacing things and feeling like I had to have everything organized and in order, vomited. Had to take some benzos to negate the trip.
After taking the benzos, it was quite enjoyable. I feel like I've learned something from that trip. Next time, I really must simply close my eyes, let go and go with the flow instead of feeling like I need control over my environment. I still think 400ug was a bit much for me, since the highest I've done before that was 240ug. Next time I'll do 300ug.
It wasn't that bad though, because I spontaneously quit smoking after that particular trip.
>>
>>29136795
>Best
Took 2g of shrooms when I was 16. Was super euphoric for awhile, laughing at all the highschool social shit that I was always so miserable and anxious about. Mild, colorful visuals.

>Worst
Took 4.5 grams of shrooms last month. This was the first /psys/ I'd taken since I was 16 (25 now). First, I felt extremely nauseous; I felt like I had alcohol poisoning. Then the trip itself was very uncomfortable. I had been expecting something like my first experience, and it wasn't like that at all. There was no euphoria. Greatly enhanced colors, distorted depth perception, but few visuals beyond that. Mentally, it felt like the drug was taking me to an odd, alien place where I didn't want to go, where I wasn't ready to go. A dread about all my life's NEET problems came over me, about my education, my job, my family, how I'm fucking up my future with things like 4chan and trying to run away from my problems with psys. I went and puked up everything that was still in my stomach, and suffered through the experience one second at a time.

The next day I took 3g, hoping it would be pleasurable at a smaller amount. It was not. It was the exact same as the previous day, if not even worse somehow. There were a couple moments where I almost "just couldn't take it;" I started talking to myself in third person, using an imaginary character as a proxy, to keep myself from doing anything stupid. Again, I suffered through it one second at a time.

It was a sobering and terrifying experience. It has given me an entirely new appreciation for sobriety, and a new understanding of what 'agony' means, what it can be like.
>>
>>29146207
I think shooms/lsd do have the capacity to bestow meaningful insights.

But mostly I agree with you. There are just too many psychonauts running around who feel like they've become enlightened, when in actuality they are just full of hot air and philosophical hogwash.
>>
>>29135278
I wish, I can't find anybody who sells it.
>>
The only experience I've ever had with psychedelics was 25mg of 4-AcO-DMT. The comeup and peak were pure existential anguish, whereas the comedown was very pleasant with a feeling of general euphoria and good will towards all living things.
>>
>>29146434
I found that higher dosage =/= better trip in most cases.

>>29146773
Why did you take it again the next day? It sounds a lot like substance abuse to me. Maybe that's why your experiences were so bad?

Would you say you learned anything from these bad trips?
>>
>>29146773
So how do you feel about them overall now, given the unpleasantness of your two bad experiences?
>>
>>29147386
>Why did you take it again the next day?
Yea, I was just being reckless.
>>hoping it would be pleasurable at a smaller amount.
I knew better than to try and even chance it, but did it anyway.

>It sounds a lot like substance abuse to me.
Yea.
>>trying to run away from my problems with psys
Even after all that, I took .5 grams twice. Same story, although not as unimaginably horrible: mostly despair, fear, discomfort, and anxiety.

>Maybe that's why your experiences were so bad?
Seems very possibly related.

>>29147457
>>29147386
>So how do you feel about them overall now, given the unpleasantness of your two bad experiences?
>Would you say you learned anything from these bad trips?
Don't mess around with psys if you're a nervous wreck, habitual loser NEET who's not secure in your life. They'll kick your ass really, really hard, and possibly permanently traumatize you.
>>It was a sobering and terrifying experience. It has given me an entirely new appreciation for sobriety, and a new understanding of what 'agony' means, what it can be like.

Pic related is a convo I had in another psy thread, before this recent experience of mine. You guys might find it interesting. (For clarification, because you'll see that I was explicitly warned against a 5 gram dose: when I took 4.5 grams, I overdosed accidentally because of the fresh/dry thing. I was meaning to take like 3.8)
>>
>>29147665
forgot pic related

originale comment moot
>>
I think what would mess me up the worst (I've never done it) is that I would be afraid of having a bad trip, but only because I would be afraid of having a bad trip. Like I don't have any reason to be in a bad mindset except the fear of having a bad mindset, you know?
>>
File: 3242342342.png (402 KB, 2864x3224) Image search: [Google]
3242342342.png
402 KB, 2864x3224
>>29147665
>>29147679
Also, for clarity's sake, I marked my posts with a red star. I see that might be a little unclear as well.
>>
>>29147721
Yea if you're not in a good place in your life don't take psys. You might have a good time but the risk factor is just way too high. Totally not worth it.

If you really want to mess around with drugs, just smoke pot. That comes with its own drawbacks too, though. But it's not going to put you through a possible living hell.
>>
>>29142151
Smoked dmt a few times while on a blotters, you definetly blast off but the headspace and mood stays very much in Lucy's realm. It's weird to explain. You just have to try but it really explodes the psychedelic effects to a hallucinations level experience. It's hard to tell what's real or hallucination for a few minutes.

Really amazing though
>>
>>29142688
This is what is supposed to come from bad trips, in reality you had a good one, you faced a very deep dark truth about yourself and you didn't let it overcome you.

You bought the ticket and took the ride, that is what it's about.

The next time you will be a step ahead of your fear and might have a much more positive overall experience. Just realize that you overcame it and won't allow it to bring you down anymore.
>>
>>29147721
Everyone is nervous their first time.

I read once that a 'bad trip' isn't necessarily bad thing, since it can lead to an interesting experience. With that in the back of my mind I managed to steer a bad trip into something enjoyable. See my post here >>29142688

Luckily, I already had quite some experience with psychedelics before that trip happened. Knowing how to take control over your trip, even if it's 'bad', can be a lifesaver. I can give you some tips if you'd like, but in the midst of a trip, you might forget/be unable to think rationally.
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 1200x674
>>29135278
>>29135278
My roommate gave me acid almost 2 weeks ago but I still havent taken it. Apparently it's actually LSD and not anything else.

I haven't done it since high school, and I'm too scared to. I spent the last 3 years wanting to drop acid again, but now that the opprotunity is here I find myself terrified of it.

I don't want to see myself and life with such painful awareness right now. Maybe I'll find acceptance and clarity, but the potential risks are a loss of what little ego and self esteem I've managed to build for myself, or even worse, loss of my sanity.
>>
>>29147786
Yeah but thats just it - I'm totally cool with life right now, or at least compared to how I was a few months back. But the only reason I'm apprehensive is that something in my subconscious - or just the nervousness that comes with taking a new drug - will cause me to have a bad trip that I'm not expecting.
>>
>>29147936
If you're unsure about what substance it is then swallow it. LSD gets absorbed by the stomach, NBOMes and other 'bad' psychedelics get destroyed by stomach acids. (with some very rare exceptions)
>>
>>29135576
it will not kill you ive taken 25i 25b 25c and my favorite 25d at least 50 times. its a shitty trip in comparison to LSD. you will have a shit ton of crazy visuals, though.
>>
>>29136195
THIS OMG its 1000% true if its bitter its a spitter kids
>>
>>29147940
>at least compared to how I was a few months back.

My advice: wait until your life has been cool for a few years. Then think about psys
>>
>>29147995
Yeah I know. It's acid, the others took it already.

I'm mostly just worried about my sanity and mental wellbeing. I have little support and nowhere to hide. If things go bad, I'm stuck in this apartment, and there's always tons of people coming in and out. Outside, there's no nature or anything, just a crowded city.

If things go south, it will be hard for me to find peace. Not that I'm super worried about 1 hit of acid, but it's just not worth the risk.
>>
>>29147936
I'd wait
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.