[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw she doesn't text you back >tfw left wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1319067445507.gif (8 KB, 645x772) Image search: [Google]
1319067445507.gif
8 KB, 645x772
>tfw she doesn't text you back
>tfw left wondering what she's doing
>tfw resisting the urge to text her because you don't want to seem desperate
>>
>tfw double texted her
>tfw ignored for a month
>tfw she text you apologizing and saying she was "busy"
>don't respond because she was probably get railed by Chad

I deleted her number. She was the only girl to show interest in me.
>>
>>29135313
>doesn't text for a month
>"busy"

You are better off.
>>
>tfw hook up for a few months
>leave b/c I thought it was "unhealthy"
>text her a year later
>we hook up and she says "I missed this"
>text her again a few months later
>no response

>?
>>
women are a numbers game and they play their hand very early when interacting with them. I've shaved off months of wasted time simply by eliminating the ones who aren't receptive. Potential will always be wasted energy and that holds true to relationships.
IF SHE ISNT IMMEDIATELY INTERESTED MOVE TO THE NEXT ONE THEY MAKE UP 52% OF THE POPULATION AND "THE ONE FOR ME" IS A MYTH PERPETUATED BY WOMEN SO YOU WILL SETTLE.
>>
>>29135276
>tfw things are going great until she meets someone else
>>
>texting with a girl
found your problem
>>
>>29135276
>tfw she texts you back in the morning with "sorry I fell asleep lol"
It doesn't bode well, but at least she's willing to continue the conversation.
>>
>>29136081
I've been fed that line enough to assume it's complete horseshit.
>>
>every once in a while I'll catch the message she sent right after she sends it
>respond immediately
>she doesn't respond for a few hours
>"lol sorry I didn't have my phone on me"

I hate you I hate you I hate you why can't I stop this
>>
>>29136129
And it may very well be.

I'm talking to a girl right now, she wants to become a youtuber and needs an editor/cinematographer, and apparently I fit the bill. Was talking to her last night about what kind of stuff she wants to do, she dropped off but picked up with me again in the morning.

She's also cute af, but probably out of my league so there we are
>>
If youre not texting a girl for logistical information or to set up a date then youre a faggot
>>
>>29136081
The "sorry I feel asleep lol" line is complete shit, but why would the roasties even message back?

What's the point behind it? What's the meaning?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 741x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 741x266
>>29136370
I give 'em the benefit of the doubt most times.

This is a different girl, and it felt like sarcasm but she's actually messaged first a couple times.
>>
>>29136415
respect for giving them benefit of the doubt, but honestly it's much safer to assume the worse.

plus no hope = no disappointment
>>
>good night anon I'm going to bed!
>stays online on Skype for another hour and a half
>>
Reminds me of this one time. Back when I used facebook, I talked to this girl I'd known for years. She doesn't reply for months. "lol was busy"

No problem. We talk a bit more and she doesn't reply for another 4 months. Everytime, "I was really busy". Had enough time to write essays on fb apparently.

Eventually, gave up and haven't been on.
>>
>>29135313
You were not her first choice, but there was now a gap and she was seeing what you were up to. You had like a 48 hour window to bang her. You will always wonder what could have been. Bad move, anon.
>>
>>29135313
good work anon, stay strong.
>>
I am a girl that sometimes doesn't respond for months and makes up bullshit excuses for that. Ama.
>>
>tfw this happened to me at the end of a year long ldr
I legitimately don't know what happened to her.
desu I'm pretty glad though, it managed to fizzle instead of explode and for a ldr that's more than can be usually asked for.
>>
>>29136922
why do you that?
>>
File: 582835823.png (124 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
582835823.png
124 KB, 300x300
>tfw she wont stop texting
>tfw every sentence and emoticon is a separate line
>>
Old recovering wizard here. Earlier I texted a girl to set up a second date. No response yet. When do I consider it a lost cause?
>>
>tfw her replies get shorter and shorter by the day
>tfw you assume this means she doesn't want to talk so you stop trying
>tfw she texts you and asks you why you never talk to her anymore
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.