[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I disassociate from life and not take it seriously? Feeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1465055238334.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465055238334.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
How can I disassociate from life and not take it seriously?
Feeling insignificant makes me feel better, knowing that we're just specks in the universe gives me perspective.
>>
The is the most unfunniest black twitter picture I've ever seen
>>
>>29134695
> implying this wasn't made by a white 4channer, specifically a /mu/tant
>>
>>29134664
Get a benzo prescription. Xanax/valium/rohypnol is the good shit. Don't fall for the "ssris are good anti-anxiety meds" meme
>>
>>29134664
AYOOOOOO WHO DID DIS? AHAHAHAHAHAAHAA
>>
File: 814984449.jpg (87 KB, 1076x743) Image search: [Google]
814984449.jpg
87 KB, 1076x743
how long until the normalfags take >spoons
>>
>>29134664
Take dissociative drugs and practice meditation desu

>Tantra is very helpful
>>
Take 3-MeO-PCP every day and ascend into the outer realms.
>>
>>29134664
meditate. Meditate more. Meditate even more. Take a very large dose of LSD by yourself and meditate.
Worked for me.
>>
>>29134695
Thats the way it was tho lel
>>
File: 1463041745052.png (571 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1463041745052.png
571 KB, 1000x1500
>>29134664
don't dissociate

dissociation is like watching life happen

I can't make it stop, its been happening ever since childhood, its miserable, you cant feel joy or happiness, you have these moments of clarity where the world is bright and the trees are so colorful and you feel like you can FEEL again, then you go back into that haze, that mental fog that is unyielding, to the music that doesn't stop playing in your head.

Feel the pain OP and take it. I want to feel your pain, it makes me feel alive, not in an edgy way, I just can't feel. Not being able to feel is the worst thing in the world, its beyond despair, its just existing, and I have never known a greater sense of self-dread and desire to escape from this feeling, EVER. Hence the serious suicide attempt, then the cops finding me before I could finish it (helium tank but resuscitated me).

Just live OP. Just take it, and move forward. Baby steps day by day. Thats not normie advice. Normies tell you to go out and sieze the day. Give yourself a pat on the back for getting out of bed and brushing your teeth. Thats good. Baby steps.

currently on lexapro, wellbutrin (because my heart doesn't stop beating rapidly), and benzos because of the panic attacks (the extreme anxiety and fear of everything are why I dissociate so bad). Its OK for now, waiting for the SSRIs to kick in.
>>
Become a dudeist, man
>>
>>29134664
weed/shrooms/LSD
>>
>>29134664

Get a job and quit complaining about gay shit on the internet.
>>
>>29135227
>normiefag

t.
>>
>>29135227
>just get a job

that's like the opposite of dissociation, it's the ultimate bluepill. it's just going with the status quo and saying "everything is fine"
>>
Read stoic philosophy, don't be upset if your life sucks, it's out of your control. Expect the absolute worst thing to happen, that way, if it goes better (not well, but better) you'll be happy and if it goes bad then you expected that
>>
>>29135206
Some define depression not as being sad, but as being unable to feel. I tend to use this definition myself when describing my depression.

It starts out as a way to cope with pain, the feelings of loss and regret that inevitably show up in life. Losing pets... friends... loved ones.

But you have to embrace it - You have to accept it and get over it. Not trivialize nor blow out of proportion, but to recognize how it will change you.

Ive come a long way from a suicide attempt. My grades are three times higher, Ive been accepted to a good university, and Im doing research at a pretty good uni as an intern.

It is the culmination of countless baby steps. Pat yourself on the back, but only to push yourself forward.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.