[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which magical item would you rather have? 1) A portable stick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1465230987057.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465230987057.gif
1 MB, 400x400
Which magical item would you rather have?

1) A portable stick that allows you to see in complete darkness.
2) A magic orb that contains all the worlds public information and speak to other people.
3) A seat protected in a large box that allows you to move more than 10 times faster than you can run.
>>
2 seems to be the least worthless. but that depends on how I can filter information.
>>
>>29134350
seat is useless, i would just use my car
stick is useless, i would just use a flashlight

all the worlds public information tho. thats good
>>
The magic orb. I could just buy night vision goggles for number one and I don't understand number three. Does it hover or just move on wheels? How easy is to control.
>>
>>29134350
1 is a flashlight
2 is a phone
3 is a car
Did i figure it out?
>>
>>29134350
#2 is too dangerous. Some things need to be hidden. #3 is dangerous just because physics. Don't want a manslaughter charge because I'm not used to moving that fast.

I'd take #1 and work EMT/paramedic for the rest of my days and do a damn good job of it thanks to the otherworldly widget.
>>
>>29134350
A flashlight, a computer, or a car? I have all those things lmao
>>
>>29134350

>not choosing the seat
>>
ill take the car over the phone/ internet one i can sell the car for more cash than a phone
>>
Why is D.Va so fucking cute
>>
>Glowstick
>Internet
>Car
I already have these things, thanks for the offer though.
>>
>>29135636
Best post in this thread so far.

Shame she's kind of a weak character.
>>
>>29136271
I heard she was getting a buff next patch, is this true?
Really wanna play her.
>>
>>29136916
Patch after.
They want her to have better range, I hope that means secondary fire mode.

Next patch they're nerfing fan the hammer due to salt. Going to make it so it can't insta gib tanks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.