[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a definite hatred for women, so how the hell am I so addicted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
I have a definite hatred for women, so how the hell am I so addicted to anime girls? I'm pretty sure I have 30 waifus and 50 side bitches at this point. I've yet to find one even half decent women.
What's going on here?
>>
File: 2355434534532.png (19 KB, 190x130) Image search: [Google]
2355434534532.png
19 KB, 190x130
>>29134349
you fell for the 2D meme
>>
>>29134349
As you get older and you hang around more women and spend less time looking at anime girls your feeling will switch back to that of a normal mans
>>
>>29134467
No way, my pure hatred is undying. Stop lying. I'm already 20. Nearly half my life is over.
I live with a mother two step-sisters a sister and her two daughters and then I go to work with 10 other women. I hang around with women all the time, that's the problem. I don't like them. Somehow their different than anime girls, I don't like the change. They should learn to be more like anime if they want me.
>>
File: 1464902418521.png (335 KB, 410x728) Image search: [Google]
1464902418521.png
335 KB, 410x728
Narrow that 30 down to 1 and get rid of the side bitches. Then just devote yourself to her like you would an actual girlfriend.

>have pics of her as your phone back ground
>celebrate her birthday
>celebrate your anniversary
>know facts about her

Like, it ain't that hard man
>>
>>29134568
Do you hang around any girls that are your age?

Have you never been attached to a girl before?
>>
>>29134580
This is interesting. I haven't tried full on waifuism. I have trouble narrowing down to one. I'll try though. If I get a daki of her I could even talk to her as an irl friend. I'm going to take your advice to heart. Thank you for this.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 300x450
>>29134744
Be careful anon your just going farther down the rabbit hole you may not be able to come back.
>>
>>29134349
I imagine you see the way women should be and like it, where as real women are spoiled cunts
>>
I depise the bleeding sacks of shit.
They're like diamond encrusted fecal matter. Pretty on the outside/doodoo on this inside
>>
>30 waifus
How can you call them your waifu if there's 30 of them? How can you betray your beloved like that?
>>
>>29134568
>nearly half my life is over

what

dude you'll probably live to 80

Do you ever hang out with girls your age or with your interests? You like anime girls because they're not real and you can never be rejected by one or disappoint one. It's safe, rather than putting in the effort to try find and meet a girl with your interests who you like, only to try and get rejected.
>>
>>29137328
You sound blue pilled as fuck, kill your self
>>
>>29137361
No, I'm just aware of why I prefer anime girls to real girls. I know that if a nice girl who loved me and I knew she could be faithful came along I would choose her without a doubt and never think about my waifus again. But she's not coming along because I'm a useless sack of shit and loving anime girls and hating women is safer and easier than me putting effort in. You don't have to say that shit man, it's fine that we're like how we are are but it's embarrassing to act like you actually prefer to live like you do.
>>
File: 2sbri8734434.jpg (98 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
2sbri8734434.jpg
98 KB, 640x800
I don't hate women but have no desire to be with one.

Don't care about relationships at all.

2D is infinitely more attractive though.

To be honest I don't really find actual women physically attractive anymore. And I'm completely fine with that.
>>
File: 1460958621307.jpg (1 MB, 833x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460958621307.jpg
1 MB, 833x1000
>>29134467
How old we talking here? I'm 23 and I'd like to find a woman to start a family at some point. Yet, every day that goes by I find myself repulsed by real women more and more. It's not like I'm a khv either, I dated in highschool and did the normie things I was supposed to but haven't done anything since. I grew such a contempt for women it's terrible. They're so uninteresting and hell it'd be enough even if they didn't have hobbies if they were at least cute like a woman oughta be. But every one I see now is either a fat slob, masculine acting, or a straight up whore.

Literally the only place I can find cute girls is in cartoons. I can't even remember the last time I was attracted to an actual woman. What the hell is so wrong with being a little feminine goddamn.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.