[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened in history that made it so only clubs and bars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1462061301319.jpg (115 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1462061301319.jpg
115 KB, 1024x904
What happened in history that made it so only clubs and bars are the only acceptable places to socialize and if you don't like those places due to loud noise or dealing with drunken idiots, you're a loser condemned to a life of lonliness?
>>
Tinder is a lifesaver. You can generally meet girls on there then just tell the girl you're going to the club and when you show up later in the evening you can chat to her and take her home because you've already known each other from talking and she's drunk. Then you can do the thing.
Protip: Get drunk too so you don't feel like a creepy weirdo.
>>
>>29134373
I totally missed the point I was getting at here because it's late, my bad.

Basically what i'm saying is that there's no need to worry about it, just use the club as a finisher and you'll never have to spend more than an hour there.
>>
i seriously dont understand clubs and bars.
been to a bunch of these places by myself just to check it out, they are all extremely narcissistic and it feels like everyone is trying to replicate a movie character, (gives me douche chills to even walk through a night club).
>>
>>29134373
>He can get matches on tinder

Normie
>>
>>29134099
Humans have been doing this since Sumerian times, when the guys were done working they would do done to the bar to fuck some whores then go to bed its just human culture anon. Also dont go to the club alone.
>>
File: 1499959899367.jpg (31 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1499959899367.jpg
31 KB, 645x773
>>29134763

>have to have friends to go to a club
>have to go to a club to make friends
>>
File: tumblr_nlypg6jpW51u1lwk6o1_540.jpg (51 KB, 540x406) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlypg6jpW51u1lwk6o1_540.jpg
51 KB, 540x406
>>29134712
Ah, but you're forgetting the most important part.
Pic related.
>>
>>29134373
>robot
>getting tinder matches
pick 1
>cyborg
>having your tinder match actually reply
pick one
>>
>>29135055
>Tumblr

You know where you need to go back to.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.