[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be schizoaffective with social anxiety >take clonopin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
>be schizoaffective with social anxiety
>take clonopin for 3 years
>for no good reason the dr stops prescribing me it
now Im fucking withdrawing this is hell
>>
>>29133959
meme pills for a meme diseases. stop beliving in stupid shit.
>>
I'm on olanzapine for the same shit.
It stops me hearing voices and acting like a psycho but I still feel empty, depressed and unmotivated yet my shrink doesn't give me shit for these feelings.
>>
File: 1464880318807.png (19 KB, 644x776) Image search: [Google]
1464880318807.png
19 KB, 644x776
all /pol/ memes aside,
you got cucked by the pharma-jew-tical legal complex
>gets you hooked on addictive prescription drugs
>takes away your prescription
>you resort to black market fixes
>you get sent to prison

>pharmaceutical companies make money, doctors make money, lawyers make money, judges make money, and you go to prison
>this is the world we've constructed
>>
File: 4nX44_A7.jpg (18 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
4nX44_A7.jpg
18 KB, 401x401
>>29133991
>social anxiety is a meme
>most of the robots here have anxiety around people keek
>>
>>29133959
Hazel? Is that you?

origami
>>
>>29133959
Haha clona that sucks man at least xanax gives you a buzz, drink lots of water, stay away from caffine drink some herbal tea and just ride it out, also you are a FAGGOT, a docotr WILL NOT stop you cold turkey they will ween you off it, if they stopped cold turkey its malpractice so go suck some cock
>>
>>29133959
Just drink alcohal to fight the withdrawls, then when you withdraw from booze get more benzos to counter it senpai its a teeter totter
>>
>>29133959
Try fapping 3 times a day it takes it away also workout till you vomit thats how to sleep good my bitch
>>
>>29134182
Get hooked on one then fight it with the other only to get hooked again, fuck that
>>
>>29133959
Try the Taco Bell steak flat bread sammich its good senpai where you from?
>>
>>29133959
what is your new prn?

i have a non-benzo seroquel prn.
i can take it till i disappear or even fall asleep.

can't you do the same?
>>
>>29133959
No good reason? Dude you are crazy as fuck the more meds down that throat the better
>>
>>29134287
Sero will give wicked withdraws have fun
>>
>>29134260
The steak flat bread isngood as fuck with 2 packs of fire sauce

>>29134287
Doesnt that med make you a fat fuck?
>>
>>29134144
This OP lots of water and time, but doctors will not just stop it they lower the does over time, maybe you should'nt have abused it eh?
>>
>>29133959
Describe the withdraws faggot
>>
File: laugh.jpg (12 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
12 KB, 320x220
>>29134105
>social anxiety is a real physical disease
>>
>>29134046
Kek. Like Klonopin is heroin. I've had cups of coffee stronger than Klonopin.
>>
File: 07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>29134433
it's fucking Klonopin.

have you stupid muh social anxiety memesters ever done real drugs?
>>
>>29133959
Social Anxiety is fake, its a meme you crazy fuck
>>
>>29134046
If he's white chances are he's going to a mental hospital for any psychotic breakdown not prison.
>>
>>29134361
>Sero will give wicked withdraws have fun
it's really not bad when you taper, i've done it before

>>29134379
>Doesnt that med make you a fat fuck?
only if you eat above your tdee. either i've been lucky or everyone else lacks self control. probably a bit of both. i get the munchies right after taking it, but i just eat carrots or celery or cabbage and go to bed. also for me it makes swallowing difficult (this is a very specific side effect) which lessens the urge to eat.

i have not gained any weight with no conscious efforts at calorie control. i'm on 800mg and this time around i've been on it almost two years.
>>
>>29134734
>makes swallowing difficult (
during munchie time right after i take it, not normally
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.