[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's the job hunt going?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: 1414354111685.jpg (76 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1414354111685.jpg
76 KB, 500x484
>How's the job hunt going?
>>
>apply for jobs despite having no experience
>get a phone call
>listen to their voice change as I say I have no experience in anything
>day ruined
>>
Pretty well! Had an interview today. It was actually....fun.
>>
>>29133882
Job hunt? My fucking sides why would I want to work
>>
>>29133882
Just opened a party sized bag of cheese doritos, I'm in bed naked eating them and shitposting, I would say my job hunt is not going at all senpai
>>
>>29133882
>23 year old NEET
>No experience
>Go to factory
>Do interview
>Get job
>$33p/h 40 hours a week
Fuck I love being Australian.
>>
>>29133882
My mom says this exact line every time she gets home from work. Fuck man I barely made it through my sophomore year of college. I'm burnt out but finally stress free and don't want to kill myself, I'm feeling happy for the first time in a year, and this bitch has to drag me down and ruin my summer with her incessant bitching.

I always say "I don't know" and she says "That's not ok" and I walk away and that's the end of it. She still makes me dinner so it's all good. And I'll get a real job after I graduate.
>>
>>29133882
Whats there to hunt, walk in walmart get job work make cash hate life drink and suicide
>>
NEETBUX NEETBUX NEETBUX
>>
>>29133882
I've got a Jimmy Johns near me that says they'll hire me on the spot as a delivery driver

thing is I got my car taken away by my dad that day so I'm kinda boned there.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 960x960
job hunting since april, i gave up.
not one interview
>>
>>29133970
Why would you commit suicide? Walmart is a great place to work. Been a clerk there for 19 years. I'm only 37 and got my own place two years ago which I can be proud of for the rest of my life. I pay for my own food and it's easy because I get a discount on all Walmart groceries. Benefits are solid and when I get my next promotion I'll be able to afford a car. Got my own place, soon my own car, buy my own shit, and it's a chill and relaxing job.
>>
>>29134006
Thats fine senpai, just drink and surf the web watch animu, if you are hard on cash NEETBUX or reycle
>>
>>29134085
I'm thinking of getting a job as a night stocker so I can become fully nocturnal
>>
I'm bored of working discount retail. But what else can I do? I'm sure I could apply to any retail store and get in, but it'll just be more of the same. There's just nothing to look forward to.
>>
What are some good part time jobs for a robot? One where you don't need work experience.
>>
>>29133955
This is a good post, actually.
>>
I work summers in a concrete/construction company with one of my best friends from high school, whose dad owns the company. I make barely above minimum wage (though in California that means 10.50, which isn't terrible) and the work is grueling, but I like working with my friend.

Nepotism is great when it works in your favor. But to be fair, my boss only needs two extra people during summers when the demand for new patios kicks in, and his son and a friend fit the bill. I didn't have to interview or provide documentation, all I do is show up. It's very casual. I only love my job when I'm not working.
>>
>>29133910
I just don't answer the phone anymore.
>>
>>29134085
Youre the perfect example of a fucking failure trying to carve out an actual benefit to fucking being a shit walmart employee clerk.

How does it feel that youve been making the head ceo's and executives millions along with your staff while you worry and hope for a shit-teir promotion
>>
>>29134085
This is the most depressing post ive seen in months.
>>
>>29134294
Sounds like you're already asking for too much
>>
>>29133933
For money?
Originals
>>
>send in resume online
>get a unknown number call
>panic attack
>voicemail message left was just a telemarketer

Phew. Dodged a bullet
>>
>>29134085
Don't you ever want more in life? Routine just makes me want to kill myself desu
>>
>>29134389
>>29134435
Christ, you guys are pretentious faggots.

Protip: nothing you do in this life will matter an you will be forgotten in 100 years. Youre life is just as insignificant as his. Trying to pretend like you're better than a Walmart employee when all he's managed to carve out a life for himself is pathetic.
>>
>>29133965
>And I'll get a real job after I graduate.
Oh boy. Believe me when I say that I've seen plenty of graduates struggling to get jobs in their fields
>>
>>29133882

>see post on craigslist for job that i'm qualified for that doesn't make me want to kill myself
>posting says "apply using this link"
>link takes me to another job website
>i have to make an account on that website to apply for the job
>upload my resume
>taken to another page where i fill in all of the information that's already on my resume
>once i submit the page it says the job posting no longer exists
>get spam emails several times a day from the shitty website that i had to sign up for

please end my suffering
>>
>>29134553
Oh please, if his claim to any kind of good life is based around Walmart then everyone in this thread is better than him.

Nothing in life matters in 100 years? I guess the last 100 years of people didnt matter at all for many different fields that yielded our modern society. Boy shut up.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (154 KB, 557x595) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
154 KB, 557x595
>list references, family and close friends DO NOT qualify
>>
>>29133955
Eating doritos in bed naked?..

>>29134085
Working at walmart that long christ

You two should fuck each other up the ass then suicide
>>
>>29134553

>life ends eventually so it's meaningless
>since life is meaningless nothing you do matters
>since nothing you do matters you might as well spend your life being a walmart clerk

naw, fuck you faggot.
>>
>>29134479
I get NEETBUX and place isncovered set on money senpai
>>
>get offered interview
>Google company
>Turns out they are a scam company
>>
>>29134691
That faggot is correct, look back on ya death bed, 20 year walmart wagie slave bagger big whoop or 20 years of having fun, playing games reading thats better cuck
>>
>>29134647
>>29134691
What you do with your life only matters to you.

Do you care what about what your parents did with their life? Your grandparents? If someone wants to live an easy life and die happy, let em
>>
>>29133955
Strange you mention Doritos, I'm going to start up a anime in 25mins and eat some in bed as well, not naked I hate the feels of crumbs on me
>>
>>29133882
Daily reminder most of the issues you have that keep you on r9k have to do with the fact that we are in the largest labor surplus the world has ever seen. You are all fighting for the left over crumbs and your parents who we're in the labor market when manufacturing was still a thing had it 100 times easier. Just go to college anon and get a degree that will be worthless since that's what everyone else is doing.
>>
I'm not looking at all but I will have to soon. Literally living off my mum at the moment, have zero funds not even n33tbux.

The thought of working again makes me feel ill. The normies everywhere, the long hours and inability to chill out in the evening because of work looming head, dickhead management that talk to you like shit. I hate all of it and the money isn't even worth it.
>>
>>29134652
I had this problem once. I still used family members as reference. Just let them know ahead of time
>>
>>29134724
your post gave me a brain aneurysm

>>29134736
yeah i know what i do with my life only matters to me. so who cares if they think his life is depressing?
>>
Why work? Just NEETBUX, post add on craigs or backpage suck random guys off for extra cash they drive over, bring weed booze and food gg senpai, women do this all the time guess what so can guys
>>
File: 158745856.jpg (79 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
158745856.jpg
79 KB, 480x480
>>29133882

>26
>have degree in computers that I don't use
>finally get wageslave job at burger place that just opened up making 9.50 an hour
>mfw people ask me why im working there
>mfw its already given me motivation to start looking for 'real' jobs (aka career) instead of this shit poverty highschool/college/fellon job that is the food industry
>>
File: couple-emgn-151.jpg (172 KB, 550x764) Image search: [Google]
couple-emgn-151.jpg
172 KB, 550x764
>>29134696
But NEETBUX get you the bare minimum. That's fine if that's all you want, but I won't high end shit, a nice car, to travel, stay on fancy hotels, buy fancy food, and chill with friends. NEETBUX isn't living, it's just existing.
>>
File: 1464313264316.jpg (153 KB, 540x870) Image search: [Google]
1464313264316.jpg
153 KB, 540x870
>first day at new job
>manager says tuck in your shirt

oh god
i already know i hate it
>>
>>29134788
Just means you are greedy and place all value on items and shit
>>
Had an interview Monday. ~ $42,000, full-time office job.

Interview didn't go too well, but I have a good resume and gpa despite having zero work experience
>>
>>29134782
>suck random guys
No
>>
Had an interview yesterday, they call today to tell me I wasn't selected for the job but they think I would be a great candidate for a position that pays half as much. Fuck them. I would rather have nothing than their scraps.
>>
>>29134736
You sound like a retarded white knight that protects fucking pizza hut employees after 11pm
>>
File: 1465098168208.jpg (57 KB, 640x650) Image search: [Google]
1465098168208.jpg
57 KB, 640x650
>>29133965
Get experience right fucking now, I swear to god. You cannot possibly have too much before you graduate.

Also does anyone need to hire a biologist? I learn quick
>>
>>29134816
What happened during the interview?
>>
>>29134796
Put some nails under your overlords tires, dont let him dominate you to much, if you do you will be on all fours taking cock like a fuck boi
>>
>>29134819
Takes 10 minutes who cares, look where you are posting I would bet you would take a dick for free
>>
>>29134085
This is how they get you, Randy.
>>
File: 1464883188295.jpg (82 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1464883188295.jpg
82 KB, 630x630
I've been hired to Schneider trucking company for over the road trucking (truck driver). Leave for training in a few days

>tfw my 3 years NEETism ends in 5 days
>>
>>29133957
A public doctor doesn't make that much here in Israel.
kek
>>
>>29134839
literally anyone can learn the dumb shit they teach in schools

but can you handle the soul crushing torture of being a working adult?
>>
>>29134867
I'm not gay. The experience would be unpleasant
>>
File: 1446057994877_1.png (396 KB, 1832x2366) Image search: [Google]
1446057994877_1.png
396 KB, 1832x2366
>>29133882
I've been on disability for 8 years. No one will hire you with an eight year gap in your employment history.
>>
>>29134894
And then.. you sperg out in the truck and kill 2 people in a car accident, it was a accident but your fault now you are facing fines and prison time have fun jail b8
>>
>>29134840
I'm way too anxious in the days leading up to the interview. By the time the interview comes around, I'm mentally exhausted from all the stress. I am qualified and probably more capable than most, but that goes completely out the window when I'm anxious.

Basically gave dull, uninspired answers. Probably came off as too stiff, but that's just me trying to keep the anxiety at bay. I never feel comfortable at interviews.
>>
>>29134912
>literally anyone can learn the dumb shit they teach in schools
Depends what subject
>>
>>29134894
You will learn that speed and meth is the norm for trucking, kiss whats left of that life bye, also don't get in any car accidents
>>
21 here and never had a job, but I'm in school.

All I have is a large amount of community service in the school clubs.

Gonna start building my resume and looking around today. How fucked am I?
>>
Teaching summer school this year. Should be fun.
>>
>>29134943
Should have blew him a kiss M8
>>
File: 1448690541732.jpg (17 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
1448690541732.jpg
17 KB, 396x384
>>29134928
I was in the Army and drove a MRAP in Iraq, so I don't think I'm going to sperg out
>>
>>29134977
Not very. Get some shit manual labor job, be nice to your boss, and use him as reference.
>>
>>29134996
It was 1v3. I seemingly never get 1-on-1 interviews
>>
>>29133882
I gave it up few months ago when I decided to go back to college coming fall.
Not like I was too keen about wasting my time at some crappy mcjob before that either
>>
>>29135001
What is the army like?
>>
>>29134815
Says the asshole using tax payers money to contribute nothing and consume resources. How the fuck am I greedy?
>>
>>29135028
Pretty fun if you like showering with guys and having butt sex
>>
too frustrating, gave up
>>
Why don't you retards just join the military if your best other options are Walmart and McDonalds?

You'll make more than minimum wage, you'll have a job that is halfway respectable, and 20 years in and you can retire for life.
>>
Fucking sucks. Software engineering student here. Technically supposed to be going into my senior year, but my financial aid was cut off and now I have to take at least a semester off. Oh, and I wasn't able to get an internship, but literally everybody else I personally know in my major at my level was able to secure on. So fucking shoot me now.

I burned the bridge with quite a few companies in my area over my abhorrent attendance history, so I'm sort of limited. Have two interview coming up - one as a sales associate at a popular convenience store / gas station, and another as a full time cook for some mental health facility. I can only hope I sufficiently contain the spaghetti pouring out of my mouth at these interviews.
>>
>>29134944
yeah okay maybe not "literally anyone" can get a masters in engineering but most degrees are a joke

can you stand all day continuously for a year straight? can you wait 10 hours for breakfast every day for a year? can you do that stuff while running a business at the same time? can you do it without a car for minimum wage?

if not you're a joke of a worker
>>
>>29135028
i was in from 2008-2011. I noticed every year it got worse. Point being, the Army I was in, would not be the Army you would join today.
More red tape, more PC, more pussified, etc.
From sugar to shit as one of my NCOs used to say.
I have friends that stayed in, and they say it's miserable.
If you join, just join the Air Force. The Marines and Army just aren't what they used to be. Just get the benefits, and training that will transfer into the civilian world.
I joined to serve my country and kill hadj and got to do both. I'm glad I did it, but couldn't imagine serving in today's Army or Marines. Combat is not a social experiment, and women are going to get good men killed.
>>
>>29135072
Will they make fun of my toenail fungus? i can't get rid of it no matter what I try
>>
>>29135118
Ask your friends for an internship
>>
File: 1464109799874.jpg (32 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1464109799874.jpg
32 KB, 500x491
>>29133882
>tfw employed
>>
>>29135118
What's your GPA?
>>
>>29135138
>Combat is not a social experiment, and women are going to get good men killed.
is this seriously how people in the army speak? i thought this shit was just hollywood memes
>>
>>29135194
2.4. Pretty bad.

Thing is, I didn't even attempt to get one. I had a friend who could have gotten me in for some part time PHP developer UNPAID internship, but I turned it down.
>>
>>29135196
>a 120lb woman who is "Army Strong" can carry a 200lb man with 45+lbs of gear 4 blocks in 110 degree heat

Sure she can.
>>
>>29135224
b-b-but muh equality!!!
>>
>>29135196
Well, whatever way you phrase it, it's just a fact.
>>
File: 1405971131465.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1405971131465.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>>29133882
>tfw not even mcdonalds wants you
>>
>>29135118
It sounds like you need some practise with your social skills and I get the impression you feel that the world owes you a living, and that you are still quite young, meaning that you have little life experience.

Just because you have good grades and a fancy qualification, doesn't mean shit. One of the guys in my software class was Grade A. Went out after graduating to a company in a big city with the same attitude as you, sold his house, was sent to Africa for two weeks training and came back to a bust firm. Ended up flipping burgers and paying rent.

Graduates in science based subjects are notorious for being anti-social which is why businesses are reluctant to hire them as a first choice. The interviews are rigorous for good reasons. Small companies may hire you, but don't think you can walk on water with these guys, because these small firms are sometimes run by consultants who know every trick in the book, son.
>>
>>29135309
The world literally owes him a living. You're not allowed to fuck off and make your own living because everything is "owned," in return you are owed at least a living.

That's how laws work.
>>
>>29135224
What world do you live in where a woman weighs only 120lb. Average is 160. Average man is 190.
>>
I really need to start applying to better jobs. I dropped out of graduate school at 27 and ended up getting my old job back at a drug store after being NEET for a few months and running out of money. I'm now 31, got promoted to management last year and also picked up a second job in a restaurant. Started as a busser because I needed money, got promoted to a server at the end of the year.

I'm thinking I'll have a better chance at smaller companies because I think I'll have a better chance getting something since I'm older and don't have a lot of experience besides service industry stuff.

I've considered trying to get some sort of IT certificate and go that route. I'm no expert but I know enough about computers that I could probably be some sort of help desk guy and build up from there.

I dunno. I really just need to start applying. I've been averaging 60 hours a week since last September and for 3 months I was averaging 75 hours, so I just use the excuse that I'm tired and don't apply a lot.
>>
ive been substitute teaching
and now its almost summer
fuck
>>
>you hear her footsteps outside
>she's impatient but she must make the routine visit, if only to feel as though she's done her duty
>the knocking on the door is happening again
>you feel immensely uncomfortable, your comfy shitposting utterly ruined, a tightening in your chest
>those words, those same dreaded words...
>"Anon, how's the job situation coming along?"

God damn it, why do I need one? I make a meager income for spending money by mowing lawns. Stupid fucking boomers and their belief that you're not worth anything if you're not "TECHNICALLY" employed at a place of business. I don't spend much, I don't use much, but she INSISTS I get some retarded wagecuck job otherwise I need to get the hell out of her house. I help out so much around here, ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR.
>>
>>29135898
how do you like substitute teaching? i tried it and didnt like it. the kids (especially the chadlings) intimidate me and i can hear them making fun of me and laughing behind my back. probably not gonna apply to do this again next year. getting older really doesn't seem to change the power dynamic as much as you would hope it would
>>
>>29135309
haha, dude I have shit grades, and I have no qualifications. I'm the first to admit that I am a royal fuck up. I'm not sure where you got this impression from in my original post. Maybe you know some high horse software engineering / computer science types? It sucks that I don't have an internship this summer, but I didn't even try because my grades were so mediocre and my social skills are so horrible.
>>
>>29134085

> can afford a house

> cant yet afford a car

There is something wrong here, something is off I think
>>
>>29136057
i hate it
but it was the first job that actually called me back. so fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>call back for an interview
>the girl on the phone sounds a lot younger
>mfw I'm 19 and never had a proper job
>mfw I might be judged by a 16 yr old
>>
>>29134786

Bruh.

>26
>worthless IT degree
>been working for McDonald's since 09
>late teen managers ask me for help when they don't know how to do something

We have a maintenance crew member who's been working there since 1990, he's nearing retirement. Now that is scary.
>>
>>29136420
You should try to get a help desk position and work your way up. From what I've read, customer service is everything in IT and working at McDonalds shouldve gave you enough exp.
>>
>>29136093
Not the guy you replied to, but a house is much more important than a car, so if you can only afford one or the other, you choose the house every time.
>>
bros...fake your resume
>>
>>29133882
Calm down, Cory.
>>
>>29133882
Work at a local outdoor bar/restaurant on the water in my town as a bus boy. Hours are fucking awful but the money is good so thats all I care about. I have some friends there too, but all i do there is smoke cigarettes and eat chicken tenders and fries for dinner, my health is fucking awful
>>
21 year old high school dropout that's about to apply for a job

how fucked am i?
>>
>>29137127
You're not the first and you're not the last fampai
>>
File: 1459645067697.png (78 KB, 1860x2116) Image search: [Google]
1459645067697.png
78 KB, 1860x2116
>>29133882

>work part time night security
>company im working for is moving across the US
>had comfy easy job securing an empty building
>getting laid off in a week
>going to get a severance package and going on unemployment

I'm going to miss my comfy job where i got paid to watch movies and shitpost all night. At least im entering the neet life with some money. Going to be hard to find another easy job.

What kind of jobs are you guys applying for? i cant find anyother night security jobs in my area.
>>
>>29134006
>>29133910
>>29134294
i got a couple jobs in construction just by going to gas stations and checking out the shit people post on the windows or bulletin boards. they were usually mexicans but fuck i learned alot and they were nice enough to allow me to use them as a reference. only downside was they were under the table jobs but i did make alot of money
>>
>>29134085
>it's a chill and relaxing job

What is your job, because you certainly did not work at the same Walmart I did. All the managers were stressed as fuck.
>>
>>29137127
im 21 and highschool dropout as well but ive had a good amount of jobs that actually could have led somewhere but i quit to persue ged
heres my post
>>29137397
go to every gas station nearby and see if they have help/wanted shit or go to warehouses or workshops and ask if theyre hiring. dont even bother applying online if youre a drop out
>>
File: 1444527188404.jpg (109 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
1444527188404.jpg
109 KB, 901x883
>31 years old
>hs dropout
>no GED
>no real job history
>no references

I am fucked on a whole other level.
>>
>Apply to Mcdonalds in my city
>Get a call a week later from one
>Go to interview with guy last week, says I got an advantage since I want a maintenance position early in the morning like 5 am, says I'll get another call Monday or Tuesday
>Mfw when its tuesday and they didnt call

Also, I fucked up another job opportunity I pretty much had in the bag, hate myself right now
>>
>Unemployed for 6 months
>This means I have to go into the government work program for 25 hours a week in addition to looking for work to keep getting my unemployment bux
>My assignment is at a fucking CHURCH

PLEASE SOMEBODY HIRE ME ANYTHING BUT THIS
>>
File: question mark cat.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
question mark cat.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>29137382
is finding a security/night security job like the one you have really that hard?
what are the basic requirements for one anyway?
heard a lot of people have one and they like it
>>
i am gonna apply for a job for the first time tomorrow. its 03:22am here and i cant sleep
>>
>>29137382
I literally just got hired for security. Doing a week of training then getting assigned to a site.
>>
>>29138678
>>Unemployed for 6 months
normie pls go
>>
Not well, I'm getting complacent with the idea of suicide. I don't think there is any more pleasures for me but making money just see numbers get bigger or getting "Fuck You" money.
>>
>>29138758
I was on student bux, shitposting all day instead of my online IT degree before that, gov just makes you shuffle around payment types if you want to keep being a closet neet.
>>
>>29138691
depends where you live on the difficulty of it getting it, but you need security training and a security license. Some companies will pay for your training, but they'll expect more of you.

If you get the license yourself, so many companies will hire you to just be a shit guard if that's what you want. Just have an interview and as long as you don't piss your pants you're hired. Especially if you're willing to work nights. There's going to be 0 upwards movement or future for you though.
>>
>Graduate Highschool
> Full Ride Scholarship to dream uni
>Get a summer job bussing at a fancy restaurant

Life is superficially pretty good
>>
>>29133882

I got a minimum wage job working parking at a baseball stadium. I only get work during home games, but its something. However, I recently had an interview for an I.T. position at a non-profit. It was a group interview and it felt pretty generic. Got the "we'll call for a second interview if we're interested." They didn't call all day, did I lose?
>>
>>29133882
>How is the job hunt going?
>>
>going to apply for some technical job on a military base
>I have no experience in technical stuff
>I have no experience in general
>Only reason I'm doing this is A) Because I opened my big mouth and said I need one and B) make my parents happy
>it's a 45 minute drive with moderate traffic

I'm doomed
>>
>>29133882
Pretty good.I'll be starting my temp job again very soon. It's the only way to support my neet lifestyle.
>>
>>29133882
>try to apply in person
>person insists that i apply online
>know that the things i will say in the online questions will immediately disqualify me
>>
>>29133882
I'm applying for work at home jobs because nowhere in town is hiring. If I can't find one soon I'm moving out
>>
>>29136032

She doesn't want your help, really. It's good you do contribute that effort but it doesn't really matter. She just wants you to stop being an adolescent and get a proper job so you can move out.

It is fair. It's called life. Get a menial job and live in a one bedroom studio apartment if that's the effort you want to put in. The sooner you do this the better.
>>
File: 1465354391098.jpg (54 KB, 840x473) Image search: [Google]
1465354391098.jpg
54 KB, 840x473
>>29136032
reality is not fair.
you have zero right to be a parasite.
you're lucky you are not homeless.
disassociation is a dead end.
time will get you.
stop now.
scumbag.
>>
>>29134757
This hurts cause my instructor said the same thing
>>
>>29140437
I tried to do this but I'm afraid my pell grant isn't going to carry me much further. I've got a TON of math classes to take and only 40 units left.
>>
>>29133882
I seriously thinking of leaving my small town and going somewhere larger to find a job. I was living off my pell grant but I'm at like 90-100 units now and don't want to waste the rest(I'm trying to STEM but the small town I live in offers next to nothing for STEM majors). Is it a good idea to just live on the streets until I can find a job?
>>
>drop out of college
>someone suggests I go to a government funded agency to find an apprenticeship
>say fuck it and actually do it
>go to a Professional Photograph to make a decent cv picture of me
>send in my resume
>they ask me to do a short test
>it's mostly stuff you do on an iq test
>autistic so score 87/100
>agency sends in my Resume to companies in my area along with the test scores
>20 requests for a job Interview the next morning
>some company offers me 1k euro a month and the ability to finish the apprenticeship in half the usual time
>also want me to start immediatly
>it's a 1h 20 min drive by public transport and 40 mins by car
Is it worth the offer?
>>
>>29140609
I don't see any downsides. 1h20 public transport is nothing and you can do whatever you want during that time thanks to mobile technology.
>>
>>29133910
You have to lie about this shit anon. There is pretty much no other choice.
>>
>>29133957
Mah nigga. This shit works. It's hard labour but the pay is pretty good especially if you do overnight hours. Also they will hire anyone...
>>
I've got an induction for a sales and marketing position today. I passed the interview and they want me to come in for the second step, at which they will tell me if I have the job.

If I don't get this job I'm scared of the outcome. My job now has torn the soul from me. It's turned me into a such a negative person, it's depressed me beyond belief and I just can't take it anymore, it's destroyed who I was.
>>
For all German fags:
I started working in forensics last month. Lots of open positions, even though the money is good and the work is actually fun.
This is the very first time in my life work itself is fun and fulfilling to me and I dont do it just because I want the money.
>>
Morbid
>>
>>29133882

Doing online applications is unbearable. So much information you have to fill out, random information that you forgot about years ago that you have to dig up from the recesses of your memory, or some long forgotten file that's been buried. Having to fill out the exact details, address, start/end times of every job and education you've ever received, not to mention the full contact info and job descriptions of contacts, is just so incredibly tedious and even depressing.
>>
>>29141137
what was your previous job m8.00001?
>>
>>29134757

It's gotten to the point where we just create more work for ourselves by having more jobs. I mean, is it really necessary to have such large human resources departments for every company?
>>
File: 1456736593882.png (47 KB, 255x280) Image search: [Google]
1456736593882.png
47 KB, 255x280
>applying for weeks
>no one wants to take me
>finally get this shit min wage job
>get a job at trash sorting conveoyr belt
>first shift
>it`s on feet all the time
>no breaks
>12 hours
>8 o`clock evening - 8 o`clock morning
>work for 2 hours
>fucking bail out crying like a bitch
>it`s on the other side of the fucking city
>missed the last bus
>have to walk 20 km`s back to home
>somehow had energy for that but not for working
>wtf is wrong with me
>no one hires me now, been 8 months since that attempt
>they probably blacklisted me and sent info out to the employers
>mfw
>>
>getting NEETbux for "full time job searching"
>spend 0 hours job searching
I hope I can blame my diagnosed assburgers and depression.
>>
>College told me I didn't get in
>NEET for 2 years already
If I don't get a job soon I'll just off myself.
>>
graduating this month and moving back in with my parents in July

plan on having a carefree summer save for the job search. I'm sure my parents will be happy to have me back for the first month, but after that they'll probably be sick of me, so wish me luck
>>
>>29142452
>wish me luck
I hope you die
>>
>>29135435
160 avg for women kek
>>
>>29138455
only around 30 years to go anon, you'll make it
>>
>>29133957
>>$33p/h 40 hours a week

Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?
Fuck y'all westerners fuck.
Best I can get is 2,61 USD p/h 72 hours week under the table on a construction. Living here makes you feel like a spic used by other spics.
Fucking Poland. At least no niggers and other shitskins here.
>>
>>29138455
m8 just start with your GED and then apply to every warehouse and manual labor job around

you can go to community college with a GED

i only have a GED but im cucked because i dont have a car anymore and dont live near most of the jobs anymore. was forced to move because i still live with shit parents
>>
I begin my first job today. Please wish me luck.
>>
File: icrierrytime.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
icrierrytime.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>29138455

haha

who /umemployable/ here?
>>
File: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.jpg (47 KB, 480x515) Image search: [Google]
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.jpg
47 KB, 480x515
Got an "Interview" tomorrow to be a package handler at a UPS warehouse in my city tomorrow, I've heard from others on here that it's a shit job with low pay, but I need a job so I'm going to be positive and optimistic about it. At least I don't have to interact with the public, I've had enough of retail jobs like Wal-Mart and clothing stores, fuck that.

I also got a call about a part-time merchandiser position, but I have no fucking idea what I'll be doing if I get that job. I figured I'd be driving to places like Wal-Mart, Target and other big box stores and like stocking shelves or something. I really have never worked as a merchandiser but it seemed like it would pay decently and the work would keep me busy, also I wouldn't have to talk with costumers.

Overall I've gotten a few bites, I put out lots of applications and I'm actually trying to get an internship with a few of these companies but I figured it'll be a while before I hear back from one of them. I'm hoping in the next couple of weeks I'll hear something about an internship, but at this point it'd be nice to just be hired at one of these other places.
>>
>got a job at burger king in january
>quickly became one of their top employees because I'm not a lazy nigger
>fucking hate hate it
>can't find any jobs that I could do that dont require interaction with people, like night stocker or something
>>
>>29144293
just go to britain before brexit mate
>>
>>29138455

Same exact situation, but add on to that social anxiety so extreme that I can't even check my email anymore, much less have any IRL interaction with people. There's just no fucking way out. Well, other than the one.
>>
>>29134085
I've worked for Wal-Mart TWICE and it was the most abysmal job I've ever had the displeasure of working, I quit both times. The first time I worked with shitty people who were lazy and didn't do their jobs, the managers didn't care also I hated dealing with the moronic pieces of trash that they came into the store. The second time I was a Night Stocker who wasn't working with a "Sense of Urgency" As the faggot managers at my job put it, even though we had fat lazy mexicans and degenerates who smoked weed on the job and didn't even move that fast.

I take my job seriously, I tried to be a model employee and it wasn't "good enough" for them. Meanwhile the fat white bitch who weighs 300lbs is barking at me to "work faster" while she sits in her air conditioned office eating snacks. I could have done their job better than some of the managers I've seen at Wal-Mart, I bet half them don't even have college degrees. You don't need to be college educated to be a manager at Wal-Mart, and that's the issue.

I don't know how degenerate people become managers at Wal-Mart, now I've seen great managers at Wal-Mart but they were college educated and had discipline. The majority of them are overweight niggers or trashy hookers who live in the projects and think they are all that because they're a manager at WAL-MART, it's the highlight of their career and life.

TL;DR Wal-Mart is a cesspool of trash and I had horrible experiences working for them.
>>
I already have a respectable job in an office. Problem is my boss is unbelievably cheap so I make 9.50 an hour. (Which borderline minimum wage in New York)

I know I could make more in retail or as a waiter, but I like my job because I wear a tie and work in a skyscraper, so my friends and family think I'm doing a lot better than I am. If I work at fucking Best Buy I'll be making more money, but everyone I know will think I downgraded.

I've been searching for a while but the market for a decent office job is impossible if you don't have really specific job experience. Job sites like indeed are a waste of time because every position has thousands of applications due to unemployed artists fucking canvassing the entire site and applying to every job regardless of qualifications.
>>
>>29144501
*autists goddamn autocorrect
>>
>>29134389
He has his own place... a job.... living his life.

Go fuck yourself. Then end it. Worthless faggot.
>>
File: 0109091mugs13.jpg (106 KB, 525x650) Image search: [Google]
0109091mugs13.jpg
106 KB, 525x650
>Pay Rate/Salary: $8.00-8.00 / Hour

>Warehouse position in the southside area. Need to be able to speak fluent spanish. Hours are 7a-4p. You will work in a warehouse that will be measuring solution for vials. This is a temp to hire for the right candidate.

>Requirements- Warehouse experience, Fluent in Spanish

>Over 100 people have applied to this postion. Click here to apply

what the fuck is the point Senpai?
>>
>>29144500

A lot of it depends on the store you're working at, I think.

I'm a support manager ($15/hr) and all the salaried managers are pretty easygoing and hardworking. Most of them don't have college educations.
>>
>>29144686

>Need to be fluent in Spanish

Fucking hell, and people wonder why no one can find work
>>
File: 1465347548523.jpg (275 KB, 870x960) Image search: [Google]
1465347548523.jpg
275 KB, 870x960
>all these defensive wal-cucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIoZHGupZA8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6a-l_L-pDQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U44Sqhpye4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7Asf9n848M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAU1FVQ_SCc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6nQ4-_rPj0
>>
>>29144686
pls trump fix this
>>
>>29144293
Australia dollars are worth a lot less, he's not talking about US dollars
>>
Terrible, I've applied at some places and they said they would give me a phone call

>it's been 5 days since I've applied at these places
>I'm fucked for the summer
>I can't afford college

I sould just end it honestly
>>
suicide is my best option desu
>>
>>29141697
Jesus christ? A 12 hour shift sorting garbage? Didn't even know jobs like that existed, let alone for 12 hours.

I don't really blame you, I'm not sure what the pay was but that sounds horrible to stand up for 12 hours sorting trash.
>>
>>29145502
Watch : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fyw2ZvgBGU

I was supposed to be one of those suckers in the green shirts - the speed is intense, the belt moves fast and if you miss something (I was supposed to take out glossed paper, others take glass or cans) they see it because they mold the mass for renewable fuel. I mean, you literally can`t catch a break until the ring bells after 2 hours, then you get 10 mins to go piss/shit/eat/sit/whatever.

It was 2 days work/2 days off type of a work schedule.

The pay was barely above minimum - 400-500 Euros in my Eastern Yuropoor shithole.
>>
>>29133882
Applied to walmart yesterday and have an interview in 2 hours :)
>>
>just got an email telling me that I got the job today

It's just a summer job at a camp before I go back to college but it'll be nice to have some money
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 617x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 617x416
>not having a job in high school fucks you over so much
>unemployed since I have graduated last year

Why didn't anyone tell me?
>>
> work two jobs
> one pays minimum wage one 10$ hr
> work 60+ hours a week and take the bus
> only six hours of sleep a night at best
> even if I wanted a social life I couldn't have one
>>
>>29145736
Well I'm sorry you saw all the negative stuff about Wal-Mart in the comments, I personally had horrible experiences working for Wal-Mart but going in with a positive and optimistic attitude is a big plus. If you do your job well and work hard, then you'll feel good about yourself and I'm sure managers will take notice as well.

Just learn what you can and work hard
>>
File: 1464876842686.png (407 KB, 600x683) Image search: [Google]
1464876842686.png
407 KB, 600x683
>have 0 experience at age 23
>live in city that had 22% unemployment in 2010
>was afraid I couldn't find work again and would be homeless again
>call up sponsored cdl training recruiters
>get signed up with Roehl
>trainers are great to work with and very knowledgable and helpful to those affected by recession
>finally get my own truck driving solo
>there are little hassles with truck driving (fleet manager can be an ass, lots of regulation to memorize, state troopers in liberal states not friendly to truckers)
>been with this company ever since
>live the robot life of solidarity with all my belongings inside one small semi cab
>working flatbed so I get to be active and I always get loads
>I love my job, I love the road

Can't find work? Research trucking, some will pay to train you (year contract usually applied). Just be age 21+ with at least 18 months clean driving record (no more than like 2 or so moving violations)
>>
>>29134085
Is your name jacob?
>>
>>29146134
They're hiring me as a temporary remodel worker for now, but they said that after its done i could be hired on as a full/part time employee
>>
>>29134975
Naw man trucking is so heavily regulated and the feds crap down our throats so much the caffeine pills and meth aren't necessary since we gotta do logs.
>>
I have an interview tomorrow morning at a gas station. Wish me luck cuties
>>
>>29134975
No, they test for speed and meth now. The industry is so stupidly regulated with the logs and other bullshit
>>
>>29140609

UK fag here. Where can I do this?
>>
File: 1465142231774.png (324 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1465142231774.png
324 KB, 800x800
>>29134788
>but NEETBUX get you the bare minimum. That's fine if that's all you want, but I won't high end shit, a nice car, to travel, stay on fancy hotels, buy fancy food, and chill with friends

That shits sounds boring as fuck, I would rather die honestly.
I'm so thankful I'm autistic or I would have to waste money on such things.

Thank God, I can live on my autismbux.
>>
>>29145155
His wage is still over 9 times bigger than mine.
>>
>>29146134
dumb brainwashed wal-cuck
>>
Just got the job yesterday. Starting this week as a cart pusher at Walmart.
>>
>>29133957
$33 an hour?! WHAT THE FUCK

I can't even get a job that pays $10/h fuck my life
>>
>>29146809
A U D
U
D
>>
Literally an interview in 30 minutes. Will report back on how it goes, sempaitachi
>>
>no jobs in shit unemployed city
>jus move anon xD

with what money you fucking vile bitch chad cunt
>>
>>29146725
Did you not see the part where I clearly stated that I had horrible experiences with Wal-Mart? I wouldn't recommend anyone work for them but if you need a job and you got an interview at Wal-Mart, well I'm not going to be a dick and tell them it's a shit job. I was just trying to be positive and encourage the guy, going into a new job with a shit attitude is the fastest way to lose the job. You need to make the best out of it and make it your own, you sound like an immature brat.
>>
File: 1464504900959.jpg (37 KB, 543x700) Image search: [Google]
1464504900959.jpg
37 KB, 543x700
Welfare solves :^D
>>
>>29144873
prime examples of brainwashed wageslaves
>>
>>29134788
>but I won't high end shit, a nice car

Most people don't get nice cars

>to travel

To travel you mostly need time. As a wagecuck you have no time.

>stay on fancy hotels

You can do that for a few days and get bored then.

>buy fancy food

You can cook fancy food yourself.
>>
>>29146809
>>29146809
>Australian
That's like 6 USD
>>
>>29134085
>>29134553
Guy spends nearly 20 years at Wal-Mart, a quarter of his ONLY life, and barely has enough for a downpayment on a house and no car. I had a car at 19 with a mcdonalds job... And btw if your a fucking clerk for 20 years and never been promoted, your life is going nowhere
>>
fucking ghibnkutgedd iuccxxrncdawef
>>
>>29147883

you having a stroke famalam?
>>
>>29133882
I had an interview for a position that would pay me literally double what I have now, but I was too comfortable to accept.
>>
fucking ghibnkutgedd iuccxxrncdawef>>29147911
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggg

HIRE ME
>>
Got my first job a couple weeks ago

Make $14.50/hr

Have really bad anxiety every morning where I fight the urge to throw up, so I don't have anything to eat before work and feel like shit the entire time.

At least I get paid.
>>
>>29148624
what's the job?

orig
r
i
g
>>
>>29148676
You go in at 4am to put shit on shelves for 5-7 hours

Decent workout and you get a break if you go past five hours
>>
>>29148718
Not bad. I recently learned that one of my friends was a literal shut-in neet for a year, and it takes toll. It was nice to talk with him from face to face about it.
>>
>>29148718
You're a fucking night stocker and make $14.50 an hour?!?! Holy fuck, I was a night stocker for Wal-Mart and it was garbage, they paid me $8.00 an hour, EIGHT FUCKING DOLLARS. I also had to go in at 10pm and got off at like 6am or 7am, it was a full eight or nine hour shift.

Jesus Christ, I don't know where you live or what company you're stocking shelves for but that is fucking insane that they're paying you that much for a stocking position.
>>
Job interview at McDonald's tomorrow.

Fucking hate getting nervous like this.
>>
>>29148757
I was a shut-in NEET for two years before this job. You can kind of keep to yourself and just chill out, put shit on shelves. It's relaxing.

>>29148764
Haven't got my first paycheck but they told me it was 13.50 or 14.50/hr from 4-8am and 10.50/hr after 8am. It's Target.

>>29148783
It's not stressful at all. I'm an anxious mess and passed two job interviews. Bullshit scenarios about school and say you are good at working with people, shit like that.
>>
>>29148764
He's probably talking about Costco.
>>
>>29148847
>gets paid $14.50/hr to stock a fucking shelf at a walmart

Fuck you. I wish I could get that job.
>>
>>29148847
were you depressed as a NEET?
>>
>>29148899
The hours are shit and people quit left and right. I think it might be a temporary incentive for people to apply.

>>29148925
Not really, no.
>>
>>29148783
prepare to deal with humanity's worst everyday
>>
File: It has come to this.jpg (86 KB, 437x596) Image search: [Google]
It has come to this.jpg
86 KB, 437x596
I got an interview for a game testing position.

it pays like shit but its better then nothing.
I hope I don't screw up.
>>
>>29148975
one of my friends is a tester for a big company
quite stresfull if I understand him well
>>
>>29144873
yeee yeqq
>>
>>29148962
Working retail during the day is generally a bad idea. Night stocking and janitorial are good entry level jobs for the anon who can't handle people and they are generally available.
>>
File: 1462028839506.jpg (61 KB, 381x604) Image search: [Google]
1462028839506.jpg
61 KB, 381x604
>>29133882
>tfw going to get a comfy job at a rehab center babysitting addicts and listening to their stories
>tfw all I have to do is be there and make sure they don't leave or anything

No cubicle for me, no call center pls
>>
>>29134908
Roo bux are worth about half of real dollars in terms of buying power. A dvd is like $50 roo bux.
>>
>keep getting calls from my job counselor
>keeps trying to hook me with a job

REEEEEEEE
I JUST WANT UNTIL THE END OF JULY
MY LICENSE DOESNT EXPIRE UNTIL OCT 2017

REEEEEE
>>
>>29148856
>>29148847
>It's target
>Probably Costco

That makes more sense, I worked for a Sam's Club and they paid me at least $3 more than what Wal-Mart paid, I've also read that Costco's pays extremely well to their employees, like way more then any other retail place. Also Target is like a cleaner, whiter version of Wal-Mart so I'm not surprised they are paying you a lot more, but you're working like 4 or 5 hours a night and making $15 an hour, I was working 8 or 9 hours a night and making $8 an hour, jesus you are making literally almost double what I was making and for half the amount of work.
>>
File: save me.png (361 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
save me.png
361 KB, 500x438
>Job interview at KFC last week
>They take me into the back office
>Have to walk through the dirty KFC kitchen
>They ask me questions
>Manage to answer them
>'OK anon, now for a brief work trial'
>they take me to the fucking drive thru
>one of the employees hands me food and makes me hand it to the customers through the window
>first few cars are done in quiet silence
>can see the employee judging me
>she works at kfc and judges me
>decide to try and make a light joke to one of the customers
>next car is a small family
>hand the man driving his food
>''11 secret herbs... and LICES''
>pretend to scratch my head as I hand them my drink
>guys wife says 'Joe I think he has some disease'
>man says he wants a different bag of food
>the employee watching me interjects
>ends up having to make all their food again causing a huge slowdown for the restaurant
>don't get the job

I am useless. I can't do anything
>>
>>29144293
>keks in German
>>
File: 934.jpg (134 KB, 433x480) Image search: [Google]
934.jpg
134 KB, 433x480
>>29149133
>I was working 8 or 9 hours a night and making $8 an hour, jesus you are making literally almost double what I was making and for half the amount of work.
Sucks to be you anon-kun.
>>
File: 3wut.png (277 KB, 317x406) Image search: [Google]
3wut.png
277 KB, 317x406
>>29138455
You have 30 good years left. It only takes 4 years to get a degree or less to get a good trade that pays 50k per year.
>>
>>29148962
I'm ready anon, I can hide my autism and am generally good with people
>>
File: Pepe trump1.png (333 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
Pepe trump1.png
333 KB, 600x720
>>29144686
>Requirements- Warehouse experience, Fluent in Spanish

>Over 100 people have applied to this position. Click here to apply

This made me rage.
>>
>>29149234
I don't work that job anymore but hearing that someone did the same job I did for double the money and half the work is upsetting, then again I worked at Wal-Mart and he works at Target so big differences there. I'm pretty sure Target treats employees 10x better than what Wal-Mart treats their employees. Target always struck me as the super white people store, you probably get less niggers and trash coming in there.

At Wal-mart you have everything from pedophiles and rapists to drug addicts and unwashed homeless, it's like working at the fucking circus but worse.
>>
File: mfwthisfag.gif (1 MB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
mfwthisfag.gif
1 MB, 245x280
>>29149200
>''11 secret herbs... and LICES''
Holy shit, autism-kun, what were you thinking?
also check'd
>>
>>29134005
If you explain to your dad that you'll get a job only with a car,maybe he'll give it back.
>>
>>29149337
Everyone is white and we have a token black guy. The Midwest is laid back compared to other regions. Only bad thing about Target is they cut down hours when business is shit.
>>
>>29149396
I live in Texas, that probably explains all the trash we get in our Wal-Mart stores.
>>
>>29134085
Better than getting machete raped in africa I suppose.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 640x360
>mechanical engineer
>mediocre student
>copy off friends
>they start to get mad
>w/e smoke weed everyday
>get internship from dad
>pays me almost 30/hr part time
>get one of my friends an internship at same company, he makes 15/hr. He works harder than me but technically I'm his superior
>he doesn't start shit and knows his place. He always laughs at my jokes but I barely laugh at his

Meh. He's a bro. I did catch him cheating on a test freshman year though. Pic related his my cubicle.
>>
>>29149480
nice stuff chad
>>
>>29149501
Not even Chad. I only talk to people for homework help and I play vidya and watch anime when not in class/work.

I get that you are jelly but I'm by no means a Chad. Just have a kickass connection
>>
>>29134085
fammmmmmmm faaaam. fsm. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm eyyyy
>>
>>29134788
Just sell weed on the side.
>>
>>29133882
Can't even have these fuckings shitty jobs where you need no diploma because they're probably filled with rednecks
>>
>>29148975
I work at a game testing firm and it is fucking awful.

Run away while you still can robot, only misery awaits you.
>>
>>29142283
Trust me, getting the job won't make you want to live anymore than not having it.
>>
>>29142283
Same boat and got a job recently. Stop being an idiot and start applying seriously.
>>
>>29133882
>worked for myself running a costume shop when I was 16-18
>after that worked as a signal intelligence analyst for the Marine Corps
>had a few shitty jobs while I got back on my feet after being discharged
>worked as an analyst for the government for a year
>for the last year I've been stuck in a craft store stocking boxes early in the morning
>my bosses scream at everyone and have the worst, most unprofessional attitude I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing
>they constantly have meetings preaching a "sense of urgency" when they themselves don't fucking do the work
>desperate to get a better job
>the area I live in is completely devoid of positions that I'm actually qualified for
>keep telling myself I'll go to a military job center to get some help finding work
>never make the time to go

I'm in the middle of doing some really intense therapy in my off time which is so draining I never want to make the effort to apply for work, but I know it's just another excuse. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. Looking for work shouldn't be this difficult.

The best part is my family asking me how the search is going every fucking time I talk to them.
>>
>>29134925
Put fake experience in it, nothing too remarkable, like interim jobs and such

Put like 6 months gap between them and a few fake failed diplomas
>>
Unfortunately, the job hunt is successful. I friggin start in a couple of weeks.

Goodbye NEET life
>>
>>29133882
>nearest retail place is 20 minutes away by car
>money is tight so parents cant afford to drive me every day
>apply anyway
>have five jobs (i only list four of them) of experience
>still never get call backs
>not putting most recent job down tells employers I haven't worked in a year
I don't even bother anymore. Put in an application for a night stocker for HEB but that was a week and a half ago.

Meanwhile my dumbass friend, who dropped out of high school and has LITERALLY never kept a job for longer than a week (he once quit Frys Electronics after two days) is still getting hired to places.
>>
>>29151430
doing what m80098
>>
It's going. I don't know where but it's going without me.
Last time I sent an application was probably 2 weeks ago. I rarely even get called back when I do apply. It's discouraging and I have no energy nor willpower since it always ends in rejection.
>>
>>29134085
>worked at walmart for 19 years
I seriously would have shot myself after ten.
>>
>>29151559
This was me for months and then one day I got a call back the next day and interview two days later lol
>>
>>29134796
I hate uniforms and I hate looking formal when I have to work, unless it's for a really nice place. It's so shit. Especially when they bitch about your shoes. I worked at Steak n Shake for a month and they told me if my shoes weren't solid black (the ones I had were black with a gray stripe on the side) they'd suspend me until I got new ones. Because the trucker coming in at 2am for a biscuit cares about my fucking shoes. Jesus christ.
>>
I FUCKING SUCK

>be me
>find a decent job that doesn't require anything like degree or experience and pays good+benefits
>extremely happy
>apply
>passed the test portion
>get a call back for an interview with said person
>next day
>forget name of interviewer
>I have to ask for that person when I walk in
>they'll tell the supervisor not to hire me because I forgot the name
>or I just get told to get the fuck out.
>>
>>29151605
Well, I hope I get something soon.
You've inspired me enough that I'll send a few applications today.
I've been doing yoga in the meantime, it helps from spiraling into depression at least.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>29151686
Start practicing downward dog for when your manager fucks you in the ass like a good wagecuck
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.