[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Womens standards for men are higher than ever. >Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: twoaveragefemales.jpg (31 KB, 450x347) Image search: [Google]
twoaveragefemales.jpg
31 KB, 450x347
>Womens standards for men are higher than ever.
>Women are more obese then ever with 41% of women being obese.
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/obesity-rates-rising-u-women-teens-151317191.html

Why are women so fat yet have their highest standards for men ever?
>>
Because people are allowed to like and dislike whatever they want now
>>
>>29133861
jesus christ shut the fuck up tumblr
>>
>>29133861

Fatty detected, glad you could take a break between cheesecakes to let us know people can have opinions. The question was why are women so entitled?
>>
Because Chad can fuck them without fear of reproach, he does.
>>
>>29133911
>>29133875
It's literally the answer to the question you sensitive sperglords
>>
>>29133838
Because it's not fat women enforcing the standard numb nuts. Fat women talk big but they don't actually do anything about it.

Non-repulsive women have absurd bargaining power now. The few decent looking women have high standards.
>>
>>29133935
>literally the answer to the question
Not really, fatty patties were always allowed to and always have lusted after Chad.
"Settling" only happened after waddling away in despair after rejection, but now Chad sneaks into fatty's house, uses her as a fleshlight, then runs away.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 271x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 271x400
>www.yahoo.com/beauty/obesity
>obesity under the beauty category
I understand why, but it's so funny because there are probably people who think it's there because "muh healthy at every weight"
>>
why does suddenly everyone hate thin girls
literally whenever i see a thin girl walk into a store every slightly overweight girl will give her a dirty look
>>
>>29133861
fat boy logic. people with no options try to pawn off their bottom feeding as a 'preference'.
>>
File: AMuCufx.jpg (4 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
AMuCufx.jpg
4 KB, 316x239
>>29134018
>Jealousy
Healthy at every size, just not that size
>>
File: Angry-Fat-Girl.gif (920 KB, 400x245) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Fat-Girl.gif
920 KB, 400x245
>>29134018
>suddenly
women have always hated each other, stupid, you just noticed now because nothing is uglier than an angry fat girl.
>>
>>29133861

Except you shame guys for not wanting fat chicks yet girls can go for Chad just fine.
>>
>>29133998
It is not surprising because yahoo owns tumblr.
>>
BECAUSE...

There's still a rougly even ratio of men to women. Lots of guys would rather be with a fat chick than be alone, and since all the thin girls are taken, the fat ones can eat whatever and still expect a man to take them in.
>>
>>29133838
don't forget that over two thirds are overweight or obese
i have been "overweight" at 25 bmi. it is already disgusting, well beyond tummy gf.
>>
>>29134023
>>29134135
I'm not defending them or saying it's a good thing ( it definitely isn't), just saying that's why it has happened.
>>
Because of technology
In the old days you were competing for mates with other local males. Now you're competing with every Chad within a 100 mile radius. And now that hypergamy is accepted they can pretty much fuck Chads every day of the week and only settle for a pathetic provider when they're nearing 30. Your looks are now being rated against hot Chads on instagram who live 2000 miles away instead of the other members of your church.
>>
>>29133923
No he doesn't. This is some hillbilly flyover culture shit. When 75% of the population is fat, what does it even matter anymore?
>>
>>29134281
>Your looks are now being rated against hot Chads on instagram who live 2000 miles away instead of the other members of your church.
Fucking hicks. It's been like that since at least print media.
>>
>>29134342
>lonely hearts column
>roughly 14 ads weekly
>tinder
>used by approximately 50 million people a month
I can tell by your love of the word "hicks" that you're a nigger.
Well, good job showing a coon's grasp of the world.
>>
>>29133990
>now Chad sneaks
Chad has always been doing this since the beginning of time.
>>
>>29133838
I am sure very eager to date knowing women are getting fatter.
>>
>>29134573
well, yeah, but Chad now has the coordinates of every cumdump in the city instead of the one brazen hambeast hiding in the men's bathrooms.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.