[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Bernie Sanders won't be president It's a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1464997615144.jpg (35 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1464997615144.jpg
35 KB, 500x491
>tfw Bernie Sanders won't be president

It's a good ass feel bros
>>
Now I'll be poor forever.
>>
I wish you shitheads would keep your dumb politics off this board.
>>
>>29133364
>now it'll be shillary
Cmon man, why
>>
>I enjoy giving my wealth and freedom to the top 1%
found the cuck
>>
NEETS on suicide watchererererere
>>
>the one candidate who would provide government-sponsored gfs to KV American men is now out of the race

you brought this upon yourselves
>>
> implying I'm happy about Shillary
looks like I'm ready to make america great again
>>
>>29134650
>I enjoy giving my wealth to minorities and women
found the cuck
>>
>>29133473
>>29134650
"if you are white, you can't be poor" - Bernie

>>29134687
he would also provide a ridiculous amount of mandated assistance to women/immigrants that those men would then be stuck paying for.
>>
hillary clinton becoming president is literally the worst thing that can ever happen for men, and women too but they won't realize it until too late

they vote for a senile old woman who defended a man who raped a little girl and laughed about it later, and who is married to a serial rapist
>>
>>29134687
the fact that most people here are too retarded to accept this means that they will die off. unless they are normies trolling me ;_;
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.