[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a small cock, around 4.7". Should I even bother trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1388251332159.jpg (89 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1388251332159.jpg
89 KB, 400x400
I have a small cock, around 4.7".
Should I even bother trying to get into a relationship or a fwb? I'm pretty sure I will get cucked eventually with a small member.
>>
>>29132932
Girth is more important than length. Do you have a thick sausage?
>>
File: ifiwasabird.jpg (51 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
ifiwasabird.jpg
51 KB, 640x481
>>29132932
Women generally dont care about penis size as long as it isnt incredibly tiny. Your overall manliness (muscles, height, looks) are way more important.

There is a meme survey people are referencing, but here is a good source that isnt a meme:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201411/how-women-really-feel-about-penis-size

Trashy sluts probably care though.
>>
>>29133023
>falling for the old memes
I bet you think its not the size, its how you use it

OP, theres a reason dildos and dongs are usually large. Try not to take it so hard, no bitch's pussy will ever satisfy you the way you satisfy yourself with your hand, after all. Just make sure your oral game is on point.
>>
>>29133116
If you have an 8 inch pencil dick it's gonna look like shit and she's not going to feel anything except the tip. If you have a 6 inch girth monster she'll feel full and get more clit stimulation, which are the two most important things.
>>
>>29133023
Unfortunately I do not think it is very thick.
>>
Pls respond, I must know if it's worth trying to go for a woman.
>>
>>29133321
Become a sissy or an hero via live stream. You could go all "some of you guys are alright" if you want. Choice is yours.
>>
>>29134620
No chance. Avg dick is like 5. Women usually are 6+ or gtfo though. You really have no chance
>>
>>29134836
Rip my love life that never started.
>>
>>29135065
If you live in CO...I could...give and receive though. Desperate af
>>
>>29132932

I'm 31 and not a great looking guy. My penis is 4.5 at best and I have loose skin around that area due to being a 400lb fatty at one point though I lost it down to 230. So my dick is a little smaller still.

It doesn't matter. When someone likes you as a human and you make them feel comfortable as you two hang out, their like of you might turn into physical sexual attraction. If you worry that your dick is too small and is a matter for their concern then you have forgotten those elementary steps I just explained to you.

You are your dick. She likes you so she likes your dick. BECAUSE IT IS YOU. Your dick isn't a separate thing. A girls tits are different from her. You wouldn't stop wanting to fuck her after days or weeks or months of getting to like her and she makes your dick hard and she's taking off her clothes and you see one tit is smaller than the other... It would be an interesting curiosity for a moment but you'd be grabbing and burying your face in them regardless because you like her and want to fuck in that moment.

The only people that care about your dick size are not people that love or like you. I brought up my small dick 3 times with different women on our first time getting naked.
Every
Time
They tell me to shut up.
>>
>>29134620
Go for it man.
Just do what I do, don't go into it expecting to be Casanova. Get off, and move on. Don't get emotionally involved. If a girl rejects you cause if your dick, move on.

Take everything in strides. Don't let anything stop you from what you want out of this life.
>>
>>29135186
>A girls tits are different from her
typo, tits are not different from her or who she is. If you crush on her and she takes off that shirt you won't give a fuck. Nothing changes about who she is and how she makes you feel. Same thing with you and your dick. She won't give a fuck.
>>
Even if sex is important in the relationship, ypu'll probably be fine. Size isn't everything
>>
>>29135287
Good post here m8
>>
Below 5" dicks are impossible to find (even as dildos) and they're the only ones that don't hurt
where do you live I need d
>>
>>29136587
Pls be in NJ/NYC.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.