[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /smellyass/? Whenever I get naked to take a bath I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: rond06.jpg (55 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
rond06.jpg
55 KB, 565x800
Who here /smellyass/? Whenever I get naked to take a bath I can smell my ass while standing. I mean I like the odor myself but I can't imagine a situation of me having to be naked in front of a girl or, god forbid, having her suck my dick, with it being so close to my anus
>>
>>29132916
just wipe your ass after you shit and clean it in the shower througoughly like every few days.
>>
>>29132960
I don't even wash my ass in the shower, just use baby wipes after a shit, and there's no smell.
>>
>>29132916
clean your asshole and this won't happen
>>
>>29133025
Do people not do this?

Basic hygiene.
>>
>>29133045
>Do people not do this?
apparently not, there are tons of fucktards like OP
>>
>>29132916
some girls might like that tho to be honest
>>
>>29133157
>some girls might like that tho to be honest
probably not
girls don't even enjoy sex, it's a chore for them, this will just make it even worse
>>
>>29133201
that's just incorrect, sorry. tons of girls enjoy it, and not just nymphos.
>>
>>29132916
Wash your ass you idiot. If you got a clean ass, girls will even rim you, trust me.
>>
>>29133243
>trust me.
why should I trust you mr. clean ass man?
>>
>>29132916
I know this feel. I tend it to shower for weeks. It gets to the point where win I get a little wet in the shower, I can rub the dead skin off of my arms and legs in bulk. I love the feeling of being clean, but I'm just too lazy to keep it that way.
>>
>>29133243
But I do, every day, and then the next day when I get naked I can feel it again
>>
>>29133271
Because my ass smells like doves flying out of a church when I go out with women and at the end of the night some of them have rimmed me harder than a melting ice cream cone.

>>29133278
Yea no shit, because you haven't washed in a day. You have to wash your ass every day, especially before you go meet a girl.
>>
File: 1464475101268.gif (2 MB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
1464475101268.gif
2 MB, 250x209
>>29132982
>I don't even wash my ass in the shower, just use baby wipes after a shit, and there's no smell.
>there's no smell

Lie to yourself, not us you fucking degenerate, go wash your ass.
>>
OP do you have sauce on that pic?

Also wash your asshole, geez.
>>
I wash my ass every day, but unfortunately I have an open sore in my ass crack from
>being fat
>being hairy and getting a pilonidal cyst
>sitting all the time

So I have no hope of a girl thinking my butt is nice
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.