[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did any of you legitimately want to shoot up your school? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12
File: bang.jpg (133 KB, 897x482) Image search: [Google]
bang.jpg
133 KB, 897x482
Did any of you legitimately want to shoot up your school?

Why did you want to? What prevented you?
>>
>>29132879
Yeah, kinda. All the kids in my school were brats with rich parents and no concept of reality. They drank and fucked and snorted coked all day, while mommy and daddy paid for their continued existence with bottomless trust funds.

I justify my lack of action by telling myself that killing them would've canonized them all as martyrs in the eyes of the public.
>>
File: 1452219372918.jpg (71 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1452219372918.jpg
71 KB, 800x600
No but I would shoot up /r9k/ high school if it would exist.

Because you are such crying Normies.
80% of /r9k/ are fake Robots which spend their time on social Media.
>>
>>29132879
nice try FBI.

Do not reply to this thread robots. they'll send a party van after you.
>>
>>29132935
So you where mad at them for being born? Envy is for women anon.
>>
File: 13331113.jpg (14 KB, 480x354) Image search: [Google]
13331113.jpg
14 KB, 480x354
no but the memes are great
>>
>>29132879
Fuck off, FBI.

Sage and hide.
>>
>>29132879
I remember I was the "school shooter" kid. I read the Columbine book in freshman year and because I was white and carried a big binder around I was pegged as that kid.

It didn't help that I found school shootings interesting.
>>
>>29132879
Nice try special agent faggot.
>>
>>29133011
>>29132969
>implying

I can already tell this will be an unoriginal comment.
>>
>>29132977
I was mad at being forced into close proximity with them every day for four years.
>>
File: atheist texan.jpg (86 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
atheist texan.jpg
86 KB, 960x960
Nope nope guns are the problem you see. Guns did not exist before Columbine so its gotta be guns that are causing the rise in shootings not the crumbling social structure and the glorification of shaming ostracized young men nope nope. Infact we ought to kill them. NEW GOVERNMENT RULE: Any person who has not had sex by 16 be put on a terrorist watchlist to be executed by 18 if they had not had sex or act happy.
>>
>>29132879
Not really, because I was only picked on by like 4 kids, the rest were just whatever.

Ironically I was a numetal mallgoth in the 90s and around the time of Columbine the bullying actually increased and they were like HAHA MARILYN MANSON WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO SHOOT US and because I'm not American I couldn't just grab a gun from under a couch pillow or something. I did think about stabbing them a bit, not killing them but just a good stab in the leg or something. All it took was for me to shove one of them and then they all stopped bullying me.

Oh and then a few years later when I was in college, some other mallgoth faggot actually shot that school up. So I guess that's like irony or something?
>>
>>29133159
fuck off

>muh unriginal
>>
>>29132879
The day after my gf broke up with me I bitched in my chemistry class about how I wanted to kill someone.

Should have probably expected the inquisition that followed. Had to get a note from my psychiatrist saying I'm not insane and that I'm perfectly normal.
>>
File: freedom lovers.jpg (149 KB, 630x796) Image search: [Google]
freedom lovers.jpg
149 KB, 630x796
>>29133159
>Country with the most guns
>country with the most shootings*
>guns aren't the problem
>America.txt

excluding actual third-world shitholes like Venezuela or something
>>
>>29132986
Holy shit that's great

I sorta main Reaper so this sums my feelings up about playing him
>tfw you ult just to kill one guy
>>
>>29132879
pretty much the feds caught wind of my internet activity and my entire town police and 2 FBI agents locked down my street and interviewed me. now i cant pass a background check , go on a plane or even leave the country
my house was watched for at least a month it caused my entire life to crumble
>>
>>29133348
shit man, that's pretty shitty. How far had you planned?
>>
>>29133348

what did you do online
>>
>>29132879
Girls look at me and I do this.
>>
File: 1463498388849.png (31 KB, 659x729) Image search: [Google]
1463498388849.png
31 KB, 659x729
I really wanted to when I was in high school, I hated the way society worked and i thought everyone was a pointless idiot and it didn't matter if people lived or died.
I never planned anything specifically, but I did have a conversation with a close friend about how if one of us did ever do that to a school, we would help each other and team it.
I never learned about columbine or any major school shootings post high school thankfully, super interesting but really tragic in retroscpect
>>
>>29133531
>I never learned about columbine

Were you homeschooled in an Amish household, or not even born when Columbine happened? Because tehre wasn't a school shooting every month back then, it was the biggest American tragedy before nineleven
>>
>>29133565
nobody at my school had ever talked about it, I had seen it mentioned on here but for some reason I never decided to look further into what had happened, I just knew some place got shot up
>>
>>29132879
Yes because normalfags are scum and not living in freedoom land
>>
I never even really knew school shootings were a thing. It was in the realm of nuclear bombings or a terrorist attack.

I guess that's the price to pay for not being American
>>
>>29132879
>>29132938
I fucking love these columbine pepes, post more please
>>
File: 1459799841358.jpg (110 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
1459799841358.jpg
110 KB, 906x813
>>29133728
No Tears just Wrath
>>
>>29132935
did you go to school in PA?
>>
I was known at one school as the guy that run away from home and had posters allover town. Yeah I guess it's a kind of fight or flight instinct in'it? Some kill themselves, some feel compelled to take people with them, some just start runnin'
>>
>>29133589
it was on the news on TV and the newspapers for days if not weeks and I'm not even American.
>>
Yes, in middle school i dreamed of slaying every single person there.
Literally everyone would bully me and i just couldn't hold all my hatred.
I think i never recovered. Unfortunately. some of that hatred is still locked up in my sub-conscient.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 422x750
>>29132879
My car was stolen and the Glock 23 and mags were in the glove compartment.

It probably was for the best, though. I'm no longer religious but I saw it as an act by a higher power at the time. Actually, that helped me get through the rest of HS.
>>
tfw you will never die a glorious death after making the world a bit of a better place
>>
No
But i was always thinking of ways to survive a school shooting if it were to happen at my school
>jump the fence in the football field that led to the highway
>hide in the sewer and escape through a tunnel system that runs through my town
>hide under the bleachers
And i there is no chance to escape
I would charge to the shooter if i was near them undetected
Use his gun to break his arms and/or hands to stop him from killing himself or anyone else
>if that fucker leaves the school he would leave in an ambulance and live through his punishment
>>
>>29133281
If you take out blacks, and mexicans the USA is literally safer than euroland
>>
>>29134102
Removing the worst from any country would make it seem safer, it doesn't mean a thing
>>
>>29134146
You just agreed that minorties are the problem, and not guns.
>>
>>29134102
>If you take out Americans, America is safe

wow, what a fun fact!
>>
>>29134179
Minorities are a problem, guns are a problem, minorities with guns are a big problem
>>
>>29133880
>Unfortunately. some of that hatred is still locked up in my sub-conscient.
same here
I still remember the fucks who'd humiliate and laugh at me everyday and the hatred towards them that I accumulated is still in me, that shit doesn't just go away, I can't just forgive them.
If i could still physically harm them now, I would t b h
>>
>>29134179
Not him but there's blacker and more latino countries that are safer than America.
>>
>>29134146
u rasis homes
>>
Why the fuck would I want to shoot a bunch of soft targets who aren't even armed?

Where's the dudes taking out SWAT teams and shit? Do you not want to go to Valhalla or something?
>>
>>29134275
>claiming people of a different race are genetically inferior and prone to committing crimes is racist now

fuck off
>>
>>29134179
>hates minorities
>in r9k
what a fucking joke
>>
File: 1427781307181.png (939 KB, 768x508) Image search: [Google]
1427781307181.png
939 KB, 768x508
Never.
Everyone treated me like I would because I sat alone often and didn't have many friends, but I was still content with my life of sitting around waiting for the second I could rush home and get on the internet. I even had a couple of friends I could play with.

But today
Today is a different story
>>
Nah, I liked most of the people in my school. For awhile I thought I might become a mall shooter, but my weird homicidal urges are gone now.
>>
>>29133873
Don't know what to tell you other than that no one talked about it for any reason around me
>>
>>29133728
If you live these you are twisted
>>
>>29134246
>If i could still physically harm them now, I would t b h

Me too. At least the main ones.
I wouldn't hesitate in beating the shit out of them
>>
>>29133531
>i thought everyone was a pointless idiot and it didn't matter if people lived or died.
Should've killed urself then fggt
>>
>>29132879

I wanted to. I wanted to do it because my dad owned an evil semi-automatic assault shotgun with a 30 magazine clip that controlled my mind into wanting to use it to kill people. The only thing that prevented me from doing so was the simple fact that the school was a gun-free zone.
>>
I fantasized about it, but in reality if one slightly nice teacher or acquaintance confronted me I'd immediately switch out of bloodlust mode and blow my brains out for being such a mean guy.
>>
>>29133398
>feeling bad for the terrorist
>>
>>29134461
I have obviously changed my opinions on humanity, I was just le edgy teen with pent up frustration
>>
>>29134459
>tfw you will never be able to beat the shit out of those assholes with something that would be painful to get hit with
>tfw they probably still think they can make fun of you and get away with it
>tfw you will most likely never teach them a lesson
damn
>>
>>29134758
Sometimes, i see them in the street.
I just ignore them and hope they ignore me too...
However, i know for certain that if they provoked me or made fun of me again i would beat the living shit out of them.
It would be certain that the next day they would call their thug friends to beat me up for good...
>>
>>29133398
>>29133425
didnt even have a firearm but i was being an edgelord and commenting on popular christian posts telling people that they were inbred ig people got really mad saw my profile was a lot of true crime and guns and reported me
>>
File: 1448296142678.jpg (914 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448296142678.jpg
914 KB, 1280x720
>tfw you will never be a disciple of the beta uprising.
>>
File: 1448853529445.png (17 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
1448853529445.png
17 KB, 633x772
>>29134919
>tfw every thread you post in dies after you post.
What the hell guys.
>>
>>29132879
tfw you were relatively popular in high school, football team, choirs, gf, friends. parents moved out of state. had to go with them droped out in 2 weeks got ged the same year. havent done anything for the past 4 years worked at walmart and amazon, quit both walmart cunt boss always on me, amazon 6 day work week 12 hours a day.
>>
>>29132879
No, I was actually afraid of someone doing it to me.
He was a dumb nigger who kept fucking staring at me and giving me a shit-faced smile.
>>
>>29132879
I truly did want to do it, but gun laws in my country, my fear of the "deep web" and laziness saved my classmates. Luckily my life got better and I only sporadically have dreams about it till this day.
>good times, good times
>>
>>29132879
Yeh when I was like 13

I would think on it more then as I would play out scenarios in my head I would keep going "oh I don't want to kill that person they are nice"

Every time I would just end up saying fuck it and think about ways I could fuck over the one guy who would piss me off
>>
Yes I wanted to.

The only thing that stopped me at that time was that I didn't know how to get a gun, ammo, or an effective way to spread shitty homemade napalm
>>
>>29134220
If you take out the white americans this country would be a fucking shit hole over night, and probably for the rest of its existence.
>>
No but this kid once told me when I was a Freshman and he was a senior the day after he graduated that he was glad I never shot up the school like he thought I was going to. I hated that fucking guy so much, what a dick thing to say to a person, especially if you think it's true.

Just goes to show you how high the hysteria after Columbine was, I was jut a quiet white kid trying to keep my head down.
>>
I would have but I only had two big heavy pump action shotguns and birdshot.
>>
>>29134252
such as? and measured how?
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
>>29134496
>30 magazine clip
that's way too much. stop the violence!
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.