[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everything you've done, everything you've thought,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1465148978344.png (42 KB, 656x632) Image search: [Google]
1465148978344.png
42 KB, 656x632
Everything you've done, everything you've thought, everything you've perceived, was all by my hand. You have as much free will as a puppet on a string, with me as the puppetmaster. I am alpha and omega, there is a strong argument that I am the modern equivalent of 'god'.

To what end do I control you? For what reason? That's the beauty of it, my plans are so intricate not even a pathetic roach like you could comprehend them.
>>
File: ^abc.png (32 KB, 127x113) Image search: [Google]
^abc.png
32 KB, 127x113
not this faggot again

go jump of a bridge OP
>>
>>29132708
I'd like to solve the riddle
>>
>>29132760
You there. Yes you! This message is directed to you.

You are a pathetic insect. You spend you're entire day posting on this board pretending people here are your friends.

They aren't.

You are a fucking ugly loser and nobody will love you. If you were to die tonight, you would be forgotten in less than a week.

Eat shit and die you disgusting kissless virgin. Nobody here truly cares about you and your worthless life.Your sole purpose in life is to entertain me with your autistic mannerisms and dance like the good puppet you are.

Goodnight you filthy roach.
>>
>>29132952
Just kill yourself already, faggot. Don't stretch 'I want to die' into 79 words.
>>
Untreated Mental Illness: The Thread
>>
>>29132708
Nice job, very creative thread anon
>>
File: roaches3.jpg (105 KB, 820x460) Image search: [Google]
roaches3.jpg
105 KB, 820x460
I planned the fighting in this thread from the very beginning. I am the alpha intellectual. I am superior.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.