[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got out of prison and what the FUCK did you guys do t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: chrischan.png (159 KB, 634x341) Image search: [Google]
chrischan.png
159 KB, 634x341
I just got out of prison and what the FUCK did you guys do to chris-chan? He was 100% STRAIGHT, did you break him down just for laughs you sick pieces of shit? You fucking KNOW he isn't right in the head to begin with and you just kept pushing, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIuNlPpQ09I
>>
>>29132695
Dude if you're not baiting, this all started around 3 years ago when /v/ was starting all that tumblr / gamershit shitstorm, they were all bored of chris adventures so they decided to spice things up and pushed him into further insanity so they could have a meme tranny to laugh.

That guy needs to be put in a resting home, away from the internet so people stop using him as a walking meme for shit and giggles.

He's too autistic to understand what people think and have done to him.
>>
>I just got out of prison

care to elaborate?

also i bet ur a nigger
>>
>>29132795

Why did it have to be trannies though? Chris-chan always hated the gays, you must've twisted him up so bad to get him to do this.
>>
>>29132695
what were ya in for, anon?
>>
>>29132695
A bunch of guys convinced him he would have an easier time getting a gf if he became a tranny(seriously)
>>
>>29133347

It was just weed

>nigger

Fuck off racist cunt.
>>
Chris chan is the result of secret cia tests
>>
>>29133382

I believe it to be honest with you. Read about the unabomber, same thing.
>>
He almost to prison for assaulting a gamestop employee but his autism saved him from prison time.
https://www.youtube.com/user/CwcvilleGuardian/videos
Here is his current channel he is very active of uploading videos. He is currently begging people to donate him money saying anything he gets in donations is all the money he has for food.
>>
>>29133397
>unabomber
Can you give a tl;dr on this guy
>>
File: 1457480858867.png (701 KB, 685x628) Image search: [Google]
1457480858867.png
701 KB, 685x628
>>29133371
>tfw he already advertised a "lesbian sex party" hosted by himself
>>
>>29133359
>Why did it have to be trannies though?
Well you see, at the time there were two main things going on on /v/.
One was the die cis scum tumblr sjw memes being all the rage.
The other was that gamershill crap going on (that one even spilled to /pol/ which basically destroyed the board for a while, also where the cuck spam was born).

/v/ decided to turn chris into a tranny in a mix of hate towards the trannies / sjw from tumblr and the fact they were bored of his autism at the time.

Also if you ever remember the old /pol/ the reason it became shit for so long was due to /v/ making the sjw faggots butthurt and they started their holy war against 4chan with cuckold spam, even some older mods were in that sjw train and got unmasked.
>>
>>29132695
Damn

You know those homeless people that come up to you who you can tell are just fucking crazy?

He's going to be one someday
>>
>>29133481

goddamn it I was hoping you were kidding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd-46iroU1E

>>29133457

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/unabomber-decoded-did-harvard-study-fuel-rage/

>A brilliant student, Kaczynski moved up in school and was accepted to Harvard University at 16-years-old. At 17, author Alston Chase says Kaczynski signed up for a psychological experiment lead by Dr. Henry Murray
>"He goes to Harvard," says Chase, "and his disappointments begin."
>Murray was well known by the CIA and worked with the OSS during World War II training spies to withstand intense interrogations.
>"He (Murray) went back to Harvard and got a series of grants," says Chase, "You could say that he was simply continuing on what he had done for the OSS... at Harvard."
>Chase says in Murray's study, Kaczynski and 21 other students were asked to write an essay on their philosophy of life.
>"Then they'e told that after they've written it that they will meet with another undergraduate student and they will debate it - have a discussion about their philosophies of life," says Chase. "In fact - they were being duped."
>Chase says each student was brought into a room with bright lights... seated in a chair facing a one-way mirror. They had electrodes attached to their body, and the person they were supposed to debate turned out not to be an undergraduate.
>"A law school student who had been prepped to tear into the student and to mock and ridicule their ideas and their values. To get them as angry as they possibly could," says Chase. "After they had done this film footage... they brought the students back... and showed them the film footage. Showed them being humiliated. They were rubbing salt into the wounds..."
>>
>>29133751
>>Chase says in Murray's study, Kaczynski and 21 other students were asked to write an essay on their philosophy of life.
>>"Then they'e told that after they've written it that they will meet with another undergraduate student and they will debate it - have a discussion about their philosophies of life," says Chase. "In fact - they were being duped."
>>Chase says each student was brought into a room with bright lights... seated in a chair facing a one-way mirror. They had electrodes attached to their body, and the person they were supposed to debate turned out not to be an undergraduate.
>>"A law school student who had been prepped to tear into the student and to mock and ridicule their ideas and their values. To get them as angry as they possibly could," says Chase. "After they had done this film footage... they brought the students back... and showed them the film footage. Showed them being humiliated. They were rubbing salt into the wounds..."

shit man, old psych studies were fucked up

why did the unabomber target computer scientists though?
>>
>>29134295

Gotta read his manifesto for answers to questions like that.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
>>
>>29134295
>>29134321

Or get comfy and watch this if you're a typical millennial who doesn't have the attention span for reading:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doQAwLb-DEE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.