[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what makes you especially so unattractive to women? -ugly face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 173x256) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 173x256
what makes you especially so unattractive to women?

-ugly face
-autistic
-no social skills
>>
>>29132598
>ugly face
>zero sexual experience aka dont know how to carry myself in sexual situations
>low T
>pessimistic
Any of these 4 would be deal-breaker but i have all of them.
>>
Insecurity and self hate
>>
-autistic

Thats about it I dont really talk to people that much, and I dont really know any women I would want to be with anyways
>>
File: 1463888728110.png (201 KB, 598x292) Image search: [Google]
1463888728110.png
201 KB, 598x292
>>29132598
They say I'm too innocent.

I've lived under a rock my entire life and I don't know much about the real world. Girls get curious by it but at the same time hate being the dominant one.
>>
-Not in good shape
-Spaghetti socialing
-95% of the time I'm in public, I'm with my mom

I think the last one is the real dealbreaker.
>>
File: IMG_20160607_004314.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160607_004314.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
You people are fucked in the head.

Here's a picture of me.

Kissless virgin? Nope. Two long relationships and I've fucked 6 girls at 20 so if I can then why can't you?
I don't get it desu
>>
>>29132598
Ugly face and hairy mother fucker
>>
>>29133581
We're not normies like you
>>
>>29133609
You need therapy
>>
File: harold thinking about the pain.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
harold thinking about the pain.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>can't talk to a girl without fucking up in my speech somehow
>not exactly the prettiest face
>slight turkey neck hides my jaw line and is unappealing
>skinnyfat
>quite the pessimist
>>
>>29133677
I realized I was not a normal person when I was a kid. I don't know how normies think and I live for my own happiness at this point.

It's not anyone's fault and I'm having fun with my self improvent and fulfillment
>>
Life long depression
Non-existent self-esteem
Overweight

I'm a 27khv, which at this point means all hope and chances are gone forever by itself. If I'm perfectly honest, I probably could have gotten a GF a few times, but I truly can not fathom why anyone would actually want to be with me. This thought is so powerful and destructive that it just ruins everything, especially when complimented with my shit self esteem. Every time I'd think "Just ask her out" immediately I get "Don't ruin her day like that".

The last one was a girl from College in my chemistry class. We had gotten pretty close, we studied together, we were always lab partners, I helped her homework and reports, which in turn made me study, ect. She was cute in that plain sort of way and had little quirks that were enjoyable. I never got the courage to actually ask her out, and I tried to let things go more naturally. She wound up dropping near the end of the semester after getting accepted into another program and didn't need the credits. That was the end of that.

I'm to the point where I don't even know what I'd do with a GF if I ever actually got one. The concept is so foreign that I can't even imagine it. Oh well. No one cares anyway.
>>
I'm quiet and shy. I'm good looking, intelligent, and am confident when talking to people, I just...prefer not to speak.
>>
>>29133581
are you a manlet
oregano
>>
At this point, lack of experience.
Not with girls, but with life. I spent so much time isolated that I've lived half the shit people have lived. No gf ever, no sex ever, not many friends or adventures to tell about, and that makes me seem like a kid mentally compared to most people my age.
>>
File: me.png (427 KB, 449x668) Image search: [Google]
me.png
427 KB, 449x668
DESU I have no idea. Pic related is me. I think I have a nice face and my height is slightly above average (6'2") and I think I'm quite charming. All this and I'm still a KHHV. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>29134131
I'm the anon who lived under a rock above and I just want to say I 100% understand you.

Even my female boss said I was a naive kid. Girls like me until they understand I was not kidding about living away from the real world.
>>
>>29134206
you have no status
>>
>kike nose
>no confidence
>depression

>>29134206
you must smell like total shit if you cant pull a girl with those looks
>>
>>29134206
i don't believe you chad
>>
>>29132672
me too brother. no matter how well i think im doing whenever i start to get serious with a girl they realize that i have mental issues that are too hard for them to handle.
>>
>>29134206
Do you deserve to get laid anyways bud lets be honest NO YOURE NOT LEONARDO YOURE NOT PABLO YOURE NOT DISNEY YOUR NOT KANYE mothafuckin WEST!
>>
Manlet

5'6, specifically.

That's about it, and that's all they need to filter me out.
>>
>>29134206
You're a big attention whore on a woman hating board for one. Your words reflect a vain appreciation of yourself for two.
I rarely post on /r9k/ and I've already seen your stupid face a handful of times in different threads.
Which tells us you likely have some form of major mental illness either sociopathy, borderline narcissism or both.
Remember, Elliot Rodgers was rich and decent looking too. But his narcissism repelled everyone so much he ended up killing them.

TL;DR you're most likely a shitty person, but your own ego blinds you to that fact. Lost in your vanity and bigotry you likely forget that people do actually notice things beyond physical appearance. People probably realize you're a self absorbed, and generally toxic person so they don't get close to you.
>>
>>29132598
The fact that I'm 5'4

I'm an objective 0/10 in the eyes of all women
>>
-small 4.5 inch erect penis
-low test. no beard, no body hair, weak
-average height 5 10
-huge nose
-darker skin
-can't stay hard during sex
-paranoid szcheprenia

that's about it
>>
>>29134527
Never compare me to that cuck Elliot Roger again.
>>
>>29134657
shut up nigger you get even less pussy than elliot
>>
i look like a girl myself
>>
>Fat Cheeks
>Social anxiety
>>
>>29132598
-bitter die to pas experiences
-ugly
-anxiety
>>
File: tempFileForShare.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
tempFileForShare.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>29133815
dude stop longing for a 3d pig. Once you accept you will be alone it's a lot easier. There are lots of 2D girls to pick from and once you get a nice body pillow to sleep with and cuddle with at night it's not that bad. I'm 27 too and saving up for a real doll and eventually a child to adopt. If you are not a chad thundercock you really don't stand a chance with girls these days. Just save up money so you can adopt a nice loli to be you 'wife' till she turns 18 and moves out then you can adopt another loli
>>
>>29132598
>social skills in the shitter
>my reactions are in the shitter
>my emotional response is in the shitter
>im in the shiter
>>
I'd say I'm not actually unattractive, I'm in good shape. But I have absolutely no confidence.
>>
>>29135027

I gave up awhile ago, dude. The only women available at our age are washed up single mothers, and that's not a relationship. Sometimes, there are some who aren't, but it's rare. I never had a chance with them anyway. I'm just a worthless piece of shit, and I know it.

I'm not interested in a body pillow, and I'm not going to ruin some kid's life by adopting it.
>>
im fat

if I got in shape id be a chad

but i cant

i just want to eat ice cream

like right now i am struggling to not go get in the car and buy a pint or two

help
>>
my weight. I enjoy drinking alcohol and eating shitty food too much
>>
>>29133581
Fuck off, pussy is overrated.

>this
>>
>>29132598
>weird
>ugly
>autistic
>>
>>29135744
the cashier is laughing, wobbles
>>
>>29133790
>can't talk to a girl without fucking up in my speech somehow

this always fucking happens to me
>>
>>29135744

Sometimes when I get the urge to do that, I put on a weight suit and walk around with it for a few miles and tell myself that's what I'll feel like if I get fat. Works for me :)
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.