[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I AM CHATTING WITH A QT AZN GIRL WAY YOUNGER THAN ME WHO WANTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1410762039249.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1410762039249.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>chatting with someone else
>use the points to swipe right on this qt azn chick, figuring nothing
>She sends first message
>Not spam because we're talking about the towns we live near
>asks if I'm here for dating or hookups
>I say the latter for the time being even though I originally came for hookups
>she's like "I just broke up with my bf and I'm looking to hookup.
>I play it cool, not jumping on the raw meat.
>She tells me the street she lives on
Am I about to get murdured robots? I asked if she wanted to meet in public first, waiting to hear back.
Am I really gonna bang a qt azn college girl? Oh pls oh pls.
>>
She's not even cute. Is being Asian enough to be cute?
>>
>>29132558
Oh fuck off with that.
>>
>>29132558
shes qt.
not waifu material or anything but damn nigga, go outside, thats far above the average woman walking around desu
>>
>>29132526
i cant really determine if this is a realistic scenario without seeing what you look like. but this girl is only like a 7 at best so its not out of the realm of possibility unless you're like a 4.
>>
>>29132558
>>29132742
>>29132786
Lol, it's not the same girl, I'm just too lazy to pull the screenshot from my phone. I'm on my computer.

She's skinner than this, more good-girl looking, I am husky and bearded and have a total dad-bod. But I can play it off when I dress right.

Also, she hasn't responded.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 480x318
>>29132526
This girl has a shit ton of makeup on and still doesn't look even 7/10. She probably lets awkward nerds and drunk chads alike fuck her pussy raw and finish inside since she's an ugly Asian (the worst cocktail of self-hate on this ugly earth). So either get your vision and IQ checked or go enjoy your STDs.
>>
>>29132526
Sorry, dude this is a scam. I had the exact same thing happen to me on Tinder where a different girl asked me if I was from a nearby city and then gave me the exact same "I just broke up with my boyfriend and am looking to hook up" line. I didn't respond so I don't know what the scam is, but she's definitely not for real, sorry :(
>>
>>29133070
>>29132526

same nigga its a scam

some fucking line, it was this white girl, ended up saying "so do u wanna fuck or not" linked me to a scam hookup site
>>
>>29132526

tell her to skype with you first so you can see her face and hear her voice

then meet her in a public place before you drive to her house
>>
>>29133070
>>29133119
I've never had scammers actually talk about cities before. Nor give a street name. Really fucking weird. Welp, since she hasn't replied back to the last message now, I will assume she is the one that got away and found a Chad to bone, or I will expect a message later tonight at 1:30 saying "hey, well see my contact at this link."

Goddammit.
>>
Watch out if she is not legal OP. The cops might be fucking with you.
>>
>>29133179
Thanks for the tip. That would be incredibly tempting.
>>
File: Middle_lel.jpg (55 KB, 307x315) Image search: [Google]
Middle_lel.jpg
55 KB, 307x315
>>29132526
>2 years ago
>New to Tinder
>Get messaged by 9/10
>Invites me over to fuck immediately
>Speed to her house
>Watching movie
>Initiate launch sequence to fucking
>Unzip dick
>She unzips boobs
>Bj begins
>Cant get hard
>She is trying to keep my 3 inch limp noodle in her mouth for like 3 mins
>Stops
>Tells me I should leave
>Get home see she sent a message
>"You're a creep and that's the smallest I've ever seen btw"

And this is why I'll never unzip dick in front of a chick again.
>>
>>29132742
not at all dude. u must live in a shithole.
>>
>>29133366
Dayum, that's some shit. Reminds me of the time I went to an Asian massage parlor and nearly the same thing happned: she jacked me off but I told her to slow down, I passed my wall. She wasn't that hot and I wasn't getting hard again, and next thing you know the lady up front was calling "time's up soon" and I was like "look, I'll just go.

Never happened to me before.
>>
>>29133427
One last message, and then I'm tuning out.

GODDAMMIT i JUST WANT TO BE IN BED WITH QT PATOOTIE AZN GIRL REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1453628458066.jpg (5 KB, 239x250) Image search: [Google]
1453628458066.jpg
5 KB, 239x250
>>29133366
>calls you a creep
>When she clearly creeps your dick out.

"You don't like my dick, okay the feelings are mutual, it clearly doesn't like you. you disgusting whore"
>>
File: 1462276354169.gif (897 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1462276354169.gif
897 KB, 800x430
>>29133366
>unzips boobs
>>
I met a cute tiny Filipino chick on Tinder. A few years younger than me. University Freshman, about 4'11" and perfect weight. Only had sex three times before with two other guys, so pretty inexperienced. From a very Catholic family too.

She came over right away to my place. She was tiny and got nervous when she pulled my cock out (I'm about 8"). She was the tightest, smallest pussy I've ever fucked. She really couldn't take me at first but after a bit she was asking me to fuck her harder while yelling in pain. Her pussy was the wettest thing ever. It was so perfect. Second time she came over she let me take her anal virginity. I fucked her in the ass until we had a little poop alert.

Hit the showers and she let me continue until I came in her ass. She cleaned my cock and sucked me off. Third time she came, same deal. I started noticing she was getting feelings so I gradually stopped talking to her. She also started gaining weight, it was turn off. I think she got a boyfriend after that too. Oh well, sometimes I think of fucking her again.
>>
>>29133862
You sound like a sociopath, but you're alright.
>>
>>29133144
Do you deserve to get laid anyways bud lets be honest NO YOURE NOT LEONARDO YOURE NOT PABLO YOURE NOT DISNEY YOUR NOT KANYE WEST!
>>
>>29134009
I'm the furthest thing from a sociopath. Maybe it's the way I typed that...
I figured I'd tell that story since we were on the topics of Asians on Tinder. In terms of Asians, other than her, I've only ever been with a Japanese girl.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.