[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've decided on my life goal. I want to fuck a 10/10 Japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o2hts8sFaR1v8oga2o3_540.jpg (116 KB, 532x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2hts8sFaR1v8oga2o3_540.jpg
116 KB, 532x810
I've decided on my life goal.

I want to fuck a 10/10 Japanese girl

I'm white, and tall. That's half of the battle already won. Considering I'm 22 now, saving some money for travel and getting fit should take me at most 2 years. Then I could travel to Japan and fuck as many of the prettiest girls I can find.
>>
Japanese people are pretty fucked up in the intimacy and emotional sections. You're going to spend thousands to go to another country to get mediocre and cold sex, when you could have just gotten yourself an Asian hooker in America.
>>
>>29132485

When are you going to learn Japanese, though?

I've been doing it since Oct/2014 and can't even read simple sentences yet.
>>
>>29132485
That's a fucking stupid life goal
>>
>>29132667
What's your life goal?
>>
>>29132609
You must've been incredibly inconsistent and inefficient in your methods of studying. Learning hirigana + katakana and then watching anime for a year isn't "studying".
>>
>>29132530
>let me tell you about this country I've never been to

I hear this all the time, but all of the girls I fucked in Japan were decent to great at sex. Although the girl I dated the longest had a sharp fall off in the sex the longer we were together which sucked
>>
>>29132667
Every life goal is fucking stupid
>>
>>29132841
I've actually been to Japan and fucked numerous Asians
>>
>>29132810

no

the language is just impossible to learn
>>
>>29132485
I too am working towards this life goal. But state-side.

It'd be different if girls who worked in massage parlors weren't 5/10's.
>>
>>29132868
Then you suck at picking the girls to fuck. My time in Japan made me less critical of girls as long as they weren't fat, because the skinniest no curves girl I had ever had sex with gave me the most incredible sex of my life
>>
>>29132924
The language isn't for dumb dumbs. Its not Spanish, but its learnable if you put the effort in
>>
I am not white and mediocre looking and matched with several jap girls, so for you OP is just moving to Japan and they will worship.... no, BEG for your cock.
>>
>>29132485
pheromones my nigga
You need to use more than one or two compounds though. Celery will give you the right combination, but you'll need to eat an entire raw head at least maybe even two. Look into androstenol, androsterone, androstenone, and combining them
>>
>>29132485
>24 in Japan
Settle down grandpa, you're past it for Japanese tastes at 24
>>
>>29133263
I've done my research. 25 is the magical age in Japan.
>>
>>29133263
Men can not become Christmas cakes dummy
>>
I was lucky. I got to find out how wrong we all are regarding Asian chicks.
1: the Japanese girlfriend.
2: met a Chinese chick while dating the Jap, started dating her when the Jap & I broke up.
3: believe it or not, the next girlfriend was Korean.

The theme ?

Cold, heartless, emotionless insects
The type that would suggest you "kill family pet" as fast as they would say 'take out the garbage'.

They also stink. Seriously. They smell weird. Like rotting octopus and cabbage steeped in vomit.

The worst part ?
Although they were hot (the Jap & the Korean were SMOKING HOT) I realized the truth about Asians:

They're NIGGERS... they are... They're like nigger aliens.. Their nipples and their vaginas are absolutely disgusting...

SCANDINAVIAN, ALL THE WAY
>>
>>29133414
>>>/pol/

racist fuck
>>
>>29133120

I know Spanish and English.

I thought it would be easy because the phonetics are exactly the same as you would pronounce them in Spanish but the grammar is super fucked and let's not talk about this same character that is pronounced 14 different ways depending on this other character it's attached to.

Fuck Japanese. I wouldn't give two shits about it if 99% of the media I consumed, like videogames and H-manga weren't in it.
>>
>>29133467
JIDF leave
>>
>>29133098
this
>falling for the high test and real women have curves meme created by the fat acceptance movement
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 236x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 236x328
>>29132485
Oh shit? Same here dude! Good luck bro! How tall are you? I'm 6'5. When are you leaving? What city? Maybe we can tag team n shit.
>>
>>29133488
how did you learn
>>
>>29133467
EGG ZACK LEE @ racist

I've earned my opinion, just like you
The only difference?.. You're an idiot
>>
>>29133571

Native Spanish speaker and learned English through school (bilingual).

Want to learn Japanese because of the aforementioned reason.
>>
>>29133544
I'm 185cm. Probably in late 2017. I want to start in Tokyo and work my way up to Hokkaido.

2 years is a lot of time. If you're still around make a thread and I'l see it.
>>
>>29133663
Really? I plan on going toward the end of 2017 or spring of 2018. Fuckin sick.
Where you from? Age? I'll prolly start from Tokyo all the way to Nagasaki stopping in Osaka and Kyoto.
>>
Why are these normies on /r9k/ again?

Srs question.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.