[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in skype chat full of lesbian furfags >call one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1411237714479.jpg (14 KB, 335x387) Image search: [Google]
1411237714479.jpg
14 KB, 335x387
>be in skype chat full of lesbian furfags
>call one of the black ones a nigger jokingly
>everyone gets mad to the point of one person leaving the chat
>End up having to leave the chat myself because i ruined it so badly
lol even furfags hate me anyone else know this feel?
>>
maybe don't say that fucking word jackass, it's almost as if you like being alone
>>
>>29132440

Where do you think you are?

I'm not even a racist I just believe in unrestricted free speech where the only boundaries are specific threatening language
>>
>>29132440
Fuck off nigger

Oragami Pinwheel
>>
>>29132504

Even when there is zero restrictions on speech by the state people may simply not wish to associate with you based on the things you say, as OP has learned.
>>
>>29132413
Kek. Try toning it down a bit next time. If there's even a next time.
>>
>>29132542
Maybe people should learn to grow up and stop getting triggered over words on a screen
>>
This nigger's triggered
>>
>>29132504
What is considered threatening is up to the receiver of a statement, and many people feel that the word "nigger" is threatening. They associate it with hatred and long-standing oppression, and the continual usage of that word feels like an acceptance of this hierarchy of privilege.

When you say "nigger," you're not just casually calling someone stupid, you're making an offensive comment about something that they cannot change and which is not their responsibility. You are condemning a major aspect of their entire social identity. Worse, you treat those concerns as though they're a joke.
>>
File: 1379007440959.jpg (46 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1379007440959.jpg
46 KB, 625x626
>>29132602

On the internet "nigger" is simply a flame comment used to out someone.

Please kindly consider ending your own existence.
>>
>>29132413
>Tfw I had spent so much time here that I have to control myself of not using terms like nigger or faggot casually
>>
File: 1385312985524.jpg (41 KB, 400x329) Image search: [Google]
1385312985524.jpg
41 KB, 400x329
>>29132560

I personally don't give a single fuck, but I am not so ignorant as to believe that is the case for everyone.

You're the one that needs to grow up here, bud.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.