[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women still get haircuts like this? Do they not realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 236x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 236x361
Why do women still get haircuts like this? Do they not realize how utterly shitty it looks?

Girls who get this at a bare minimum are colder, more reserved, and more masculine than the average female. Why would they ever try to look like a dyke?
>>
>>29132007
maybe it filters men with standards and makes it easy to determine potential beta orbiters?
>>
>>29132007

having long hair is a chore. they probably JUST want their shit all cut up.
>>
Because women are individuals with wants and needs beyond being attractive to men they don't want to fuck.
>>
I don't think non lesbians have had that style since 2004
>>
>>29132097
>wants and needs beyond being attractive to men they don't want to fuck.
yes: being attractive to men they do want to fuck
>>
>>29132007
>Girls who get this at a bare minimum are colder, more reserved, and more masculine than the average female.

True, but I'm into that shit.

This is only a problem if you're so feminine that a girl with short hair makes her a bigger man than you are.
>>
guys who complain about women with short hair are just mad that the chick's hair is longer than their dick.

btw, hair grows longer. dicks don't.
>>
>>29132152

Why would I be interested in a girl who's a psuedo dyke?
>>
>>29132234
>Why would I

Hello there, you seem to be extremely mentally disabled. Let me break this down for you in a way that you may understand:

I was not talking about you. I was talking about myself. We are two separate people. What is true for me is not true for you, and you shouldn't expect otherwise. No one implied otherwise. What you've written here makes you look foolish and insecure. If you behaved this way in real life, people would not want to be your friend.

Write back and let me know if I need to clarify any of this.
>>
>>29132298
Hello there, you seem to be extremely mentally disabled. Let me break this down for you in a way that you may understand:

You told him something is only a problem while referring to the male in question in the second person. This implies you are talking generally and not specifically about you.
>>
>>29132352
>You told him something is only a problem while referring to the male in question in the second person.

Do you want to try that again, but in English this time?
>>
>>29132391
It was english. Maybe you could try hitting your head against the wall and see if that triggers the ability to parse simple sentences you retard.
>>
File: CEIvm.jpg (180 KB, 790x400) Image search: [Google]
CEIvm.jpg
180 KB, 790x400
>>29132437

Let me guess.

You're a nigger.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.