[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Bachelorette
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Bachelorettegrouppic.jpg (71 KB, 652x373) Image search: [Google]
Bachelorettegrouppic.jpg
71 KB, 652x373
>See commercials and hear reports about current season of The Bachelorette
>There's an alpha-douche named Chad Johnson terrorizing the other bachelors and making them look like betas
>He's also the buffest and picks on the hipster
Is this supposed to be parody? I thought Chad's were supposed to be a myth.
>>
>>29131687
>see commercials
>hear reports

Admit it faggot, you watch this garbage
>>
Also
>Chad is the reason why security guards are in the house
>He's also the only one to outright say he doesn't love Jojo
>>29131715
I'm watching it right now after hearing about it all day, I kinda want to see if Chad's going to get kicked out.
>>
Which chad is chad?
>>
>Sensitive Hipster just cockblocked Chad and he's losing his cool
>>29131785
I can't even tell. In the OP I think he's second to the left from the bachelorette.
>>
>>29131785
The Chad in the back row, third from the right
>>
File: Stock-image-of-smug-ma_466.jpg (32 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
Stock-image-of-smug-ma_466.jpg
32 KB, 466x349
>Chad got the last rose
>>
What girl is special enough to have that many top tier guys competing for her? She's not even that good looking. It must all be for TV.
>>
>>29131687

There's usually at least one guy actually named Chad on these shows too
>>
>>29132163
On the off-chance you don't win, you just advertised yourself on national television. That, and if you're a hit with the viewers they'll choose you to be the next Bachelor.
>>
>Chad Johnson terrorizing the other bachelors and making them look like betas

i kek'd because i imagined my greedy alpha cat terrorizing my other more beta cats for their food in that instance.

my alpha cat is also the most loved in our family, so chads really do finish first...
>>
I was waiting for a thread to pop up on this board or /tv/.

Watching it now. Either the cameraman is gay or a woman because they keep moving the camera away from his face and focusing on his chest/abs.
>>
>>29131687
me in the santa suit
>>
>>29131687
Does anyone ever pick a black? Also why would you think chad is a myth
>>
>>29133010
I never met a buff guy that was an asshole.
>>
>using the finite number of brain cells you have directed towards reality TV

kys bitch
>>
wow is this the official cuck show?
>>
File: pondering-gun-legler.jpg (71 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
pondering-gun-legler.jpg
71 KB, 900x598
>threatening people on national tv
Chad fucked up
>>
File: 1444763840820.png (139 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1444763840820.png
139 KB, 396x381
i'm watching this with my mom right now

>anon why do you keep laughing whenever she says "Chad"?

>mom, i hope you know that all of this is fake and scripted, no one on this show really loves each other, they just follow what the produc-
>OH SHUT UP IT'S REAL. IT WOULDN'T BE ON TV IF IT WASN'T REAL!

le sigh
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1360x924) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1360x924
Just finished the episode where Chad gets rejected and sent home in the middle of the woods. Apparently he's going back to the house to beat someone's ass. Lol! All these Chads get a taste of what an Alpha Chad is really like. I've loved watching this season!

Also...how many of you relate to poor Evan? Such a homo.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.